Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why, so you can take pics of it? Just accept you don’t like it and drink something else
Also why TRY to like coffee… you either do or you don’t and it’s also not that great for you so what’s the real point other than to post on stories

Reactions: 39
View attachment 785289

there’s not even a comparison, she is simply levels above them
And what’s hilarious is that Negin is living this lifestyle/wearing these outfits bc she’s actually in Paris for PFW at the bleeping DIOR SHOW!!! Like all they go to paris for is to try flaunt they’re new money and pretend they live that lifestyle too they are delusional it’s hilarious 😭😭 bless them

Reactions: 24
there is potential for a decent outfit👀👀also crying at whoever said shot for every time they use these emojis😭🤣so accurate
Why just why would she get this haircut when the berries and cream thing is SO big atm😭😭😂😂 think outside the kardashian/Jenner box ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They really do push this whole "besties" narrative.. like yeah they're each others only close friend but... if it wasn't for working with each other, can they actually stand each other???

Reactions: 21
I know they did not go to Paris just to stay at cafes and eat brunch at their hotel ??? during FASHION WEEK as 'fashion' influencers???? They could go to the museum, collab with french creators,create a guide of the cool places to visit there, autumn lookbook... I mean they literally have an agency and people working with them the bar is so low I -

I mean I understand that it's a birthday trip but still if you're going to do the same activities you do back home what is the point

Reactions: 70
I know they did not go to Paris just to stay at cafes and eat brunch at their hotel ??? during FASHION WEEK as 'fashion' influencers???? They could go to the museum, collab with french creators,create a guide of the cool places to visit there, autumn lookbook... I mean they literally have an agency and people working with them the bar is so low I -

I mean I understand that it's a birthday trip but still if you're going to do the same activities you do back home what is the point
They seem to do this no matter where they go - the same routine but just in a different place which I find so boring and actually not normal? You surely don’t spend all that money go to Paris only to do the same thing you do at home, what’s the point?! The potential they have if only they racked their brains and thought outside the box. Not even if terms of content or anything, just culturally they could learn so much, but they are so stuck in their ways.

Reactions: 25
They really do push this whole "besties" narrative.. like yeah they're each others only close friend but... if it wasn't for working with each other, can they actually stand each other???
I mean I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t go on holiday just the two of them if they couldn’t stand each other. I don’t think they’re “pushing a bestie narrative” - they just are best friends?!

Reactions: 5
This is a bag u bring on red carpet not on some boring dinner😢
It doesn't even fit with the rest of their clothes and shoes which is 62738 pairs of jordans and cargo pants
this bag looks like that gold and white dress / black and blue dress lol

Reactions: 2
If they don’t go to one museum or gallery I’m gonna be pissed they literally never explore anything or do new things they always want to pretend they’re locals and act rich it makes me cringe

Reactions: 34
You think they’re aware of any of the pickpocketing/tourist scams that fill Paris? Probably not. Probably leave their bags and phones on cafe tables too:censored:

Reactions: 8

Makes me laugh so much. The YSL show was held last night at the Eiffel Tower and they were just in the hotel taking typical insta pictures of the Eiffel Tower shining. Snoozeeeeee

Reactions: 15
the way i used to take actual inspo from their photos and i would never dream of it nowadays.

besties I’ve had the worst day ever at work and I simply cannot be informed of this today, or any day ever
Omg girl same, shall we just start our own podcast and chat tit all day so we too can get paid a crap load of money for 0 work??

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.