Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
none of what is on that blog is credible evidence, the only thing people are going off on for them breaking lockdown is a person in the reflection very very blurry reflection them photos could of been taken weeks ago and that blurry reflection would literally be a number of people, my question is how do you 100% know it’s ciniza and how do you know it’s during this lockdown
Credible evidence???????? It’s comments that they have made on their own profiles but have since deleted

I cba replying anymore, this is a gossip site not an episode of CSI lol

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I find it quite hilarious when people try and act like angels on this thread... its a GOSSIP FORUM 😩

Reactions: 24
probably trying to live there life and don’t want petty people accusing them off stuff with out any proof, still wanting for this legitimate proof
Why would people take time out of their day to accuse them of stuff without proof? One example being how obvious it was that Lidia went to Cinzia’s on new years lol

Reactions: 9
Don’t you think it’s sad you comment on there profile accusing them of stuff you clearly have no proof off?
Fact check: We have proof they travelled to a lower tier area (London) to get pictures in the street and to sit on people’s doorsteps. These girls think they’re beyond reproach. That’s the only sad thing here.

Reactions: 17
Don’t you think it’s sad you comment on there profile accusing them of stuff you clearly have no proof off?

people on here have nothing but time, it’s obvious
It’s not just people on here, on your latest video one of the most liked comments was about you breaking lockdown rules 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
what’s your Proof she was there on New Years ? What a glass Lidia was using on New Years cinzia also has. Let’s say they all were together on New Years, so what ? What is anyone going to do about it ? You going to report them to the police ? General want to know
Is clogging up this thread with illiterate posts really a useful way to spend your time? It’s a gossip thread hun. Build a bridge and get over it.

Reactions: 42
what’s your Proof she was there on New Years ? What a glass Lidia was using on New Years cinzia also has. Let’s say they all were together on New Years, so what ? What is anyone going to do about it ? You going to report them to the police ? General want to know
are you seriously asking ‘so what’ to covid rules? do you know how many people have died 🙃

Reactions: 43
I’m saying so what? In terms there’s nothing you can do about her possibly going to her sisters

Just like there's nothing you can do if everyone in this thread was lying about their racism and rule breaking... Even though they aren't. What are you gaining from this?

Reactions: 12
BD124940-BDCD-413A-9952-DD905C72C260.png

can spend hundreds & thousands on designer items but don’t own a tripod for their JOB lmao give me strength! I actually do like the girls but this made me giggle

Reactions: 55
hun I could say the same to you, is it useful way to spent your time hating on 3 girls you don’t know personally, if they way they live there life causes use such distress why do you check up on what they are always doing and comment ?
Because that’s what the site is for?

Reactions: 9
just entertaining I love people spend some much time hating on influences and assuming stuff it’s crazy what people come out, on another thread someone tracked down who saffron bakers mum lost her virginity too now that is very odd but that’s a whole different topic

But what are you gaining from it, why be a hater ?
I think you’re in the wrong place tbh

Reactions: 25
your proving my point your just haters
It’s called having opinions. If you want to take that as hate that’s on you sis.

Maybe they should stop breaking lockdown rules in the middle of a pandemic and we would have less to say🐸

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.