Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cinzia mixing an adidas tracksuit with nike trainers ! Criminal

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember when the girls used to speak about releasing their own clothing brand. Iā€™m sure they still bring it up now from time to time. There was a time I genuinely believed they could be successful business owners. Nothing huge but an online store like Nicki Studios (that size of brand and that type of clothing). But clearly their energy is only going into merch that they donā€™t even wear themselves. They clearly arenā€™t as business savvy as I thought they could be. I hate youtuber/influencer merch but I can appreciate when a youtuber does all they can to get merch sales (wears the clothes constantly in videos/pictures and mentions it at any chance they can get).

Iā€™m still in shock that neither of them has posted one picture in their ā€œHis Lossā€ merch but Cinzia posted that Oh Polly Bo and Tee cobalt two-piece with no problems whatsoever. Iā€™m really hoping that their fans pick up on this and when/if theyā€™re ready to release their own clothing brand their fans wonā€™t lap it up like they did with the His Loss merch, TGB tennis collection, TGB phone cases, Nicki Studios collection and the I Saw It First collection. Did I miss any? They got called out quite badly on the ISIF collection and I can see that theyā€™ve learnt NOTHING from those criticisms.

Sorry for the off-topic rant but I think there is something very arrogant about bringing out clothing/merch that you think you are too good to wear but knowing your fans will buy and wear it anyway.

Reactions: 31
was looking back at sophias insta yesterday (i know random) and she used to be so naturally pretty like i always thought was was like 24/25 when she was only 18/19 at the time now days she looks like such a try hard the insta baddie look does not suit her she looks so fake and awkward... don't get me started on the 'wavy' hair šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 26
it baffles me how sophia and cinzia talk SO MUCH but manage to say so little at the same time... like is it just because they're vapid and have no substance behind what they're saying ? like spending minutes on something they could say in a few words

Reactions: 42
To be fair I didnā€™t even notice she had her lips done either. But even if they do look tit I donā€™t get why itā€™s an issue to people? Her breaking lockdown rules fair enough, her being rude fair enough but if you donā€™t agree with how she chooses to look or what she does with her body is petty
All these "new members" haha everyones entitled to their own opinion whether you like it or not, If you don't just leave this thread because you're literally wasting your energy here

Reactions: 31
I think a lot of people on here are actually very jealous of the 3 girls , they are just living there life and making money and donā€™t think people like to see people be successful, I think Lidia definitely is annoying in terms of sheā€™s copies the other two all the time but Sophia cinzia crack me up i was laughing my head to there latest video
That made me feel quite sick actually šŸ˜‚ why would I want to be envious of 3 self entitled, racist, ignorant and selfish girls? This has nothing to do with their "success" if you wanna call doing paid hauls of items you hate successful lol

I can speak for a lot of us when we say that I actually liked the 3 girls to begin with but their true colours started coming out and they're not pleasant at all and they don't really deserve the platform they're given. They get away with so much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I think a lot of people on here are actually very jealous of the 3 girls , they are just living there life and making money and donā€™t think people like to see people be successful, I think Lidia definitely is annoying in terms of sheā€™s copies the other two all the time but Sophia cinzia crack me up i was laughing my head to there latest video
really don't think many people are jealous of them they have no other friends apart from the tag along little sister and don't do or chat about anything other than how they spent their last pay check

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Of COURSE she went to dr Bobby. I wouldnā€™t send my worst enemy there heā€™s notorious for being tit.
I would just like to requote myself and say I didnā€™t actually say her lips looked tit? Iā€™m just saying I wouldnā€™t touch that place with a barge pole as they have a tit reputation.

Reactions: 13
I would just like to requote myself and say I didnā€™t actually say her lips looked tit? Iā€™m just saying I wouldnā€™t touch that place with a barge pole as they have a tit reputation.
Maybe you werenā€™t referring to her looks but a lot of people have spoken about all their looks as if saying someone doesnā€™t look good with big eyebrows or crimped hair gives you the upper hand on them

Small suggestion to the new members wanting answers, grab yourself a matcha latte, a tuna salad and read through the last few threads šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I feel like a lot of 'influencers' (I hate that term) start off natural looking and even come across as fun because they're being themselves, then a few years down the line they realise they can start earning money and get sucked into what I like to call 'instagram culture' where everything is done for aesthetics and that's what I think happened to Sophia & Cinzia. Even back in the Budapest vlogs them seemed more natural on camera and to be honest, fun. I understand people grow and change but these influencers just seem to morph into one another šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 22
none of what is on that blog is credible evidence, the only thing people are going off on for them breaking lockdown is a person in the reflection very very blurry reflection them photos could of been taken weeks ago and that blurry reflection would literally be a number of people, my question is how do you 100% know itā€™s ciniza and how do you know itā€™s during this lockdown

everyone is avoiding answering you, because they all know they have been bashing theses girls looks for ages
if its not true then why do all 3 block any words relating to covid and lockdown on their videos šŸ¤”

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.