Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
25A293A0-EB09-44F9-A7E8-7FB947B16433.jpeg

no we really must’ve time travelled back to 2014 at some point because who is posting Fiji water as an ✨aesthetic✨ in 2021?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
View attachment 388524
no we really must’ve time travelled back to 2014 at some point because who is posting Fiji water as an ✨aesthetic✨ in 2021?
It’s pissing me off that they aren’t buying anything they’re touching, holding random bottles and then cinzia rearranged all the magazines (and probs didn’t put them back). literally in a pandemic doing a photo shoot in an essential place that others need to go to, Cba with these superspreaders 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Let’s be on the lookout for lidia’s pics in the same shop / in cinzia’s lift / car park 👁👄👁

Reactions: 16
It’s pissing me off that they aren’t buying anything they’re touching, holding random bottles and then cinzia rearranged all the magazines (and probs didn’t put them back). literally in a pandemic doing a photo shoot in an essential place that others need to go to, Cba with these superspreaders 🤦🏽‍♀️
She’s also in M&S now on her story

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why they can’t just stay at home. They bought new homes and spent lots of money on them, just stay there?? Obviously people need to go out for exercise and essentials but they seem to be going out to a couple of different shops/food places every single day, it’s just so unnecessary. Some people really aren’t willing to make any sacrifices so that people can get back to normal

Reactions: 35
Putting “out and about” as a caption when STAY AT HOME is the message we should all be adhering to 😤 they make me fume

• Angry
Reactions: 60
I wouldnt wish anyone to get covid but these idiots that are constantly out and about i wish they would get it - it literally does my head in, i want to be out and about but im not disrespectful and dont have a sense of entitlement

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.