Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leaning forward like that creates a bigger thigh gap and extends the neck hiding any double chin. It’s just another work the angles to look skinnier pose.

Reactions: 19
Heard from a friend of a friend that Sophia is in talks to be on made in Chelsea

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Unless she's dating someone from the cast I doubt it!! She's too busy living her best single life away from icky boys remember?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Heard from a friend of a friend that Sophia is in talks to be on made in Chelsea
At first I thought this was a complete lie but thinking about it, there could be truth to this. They are friends with Jamie and Francis, having appeared on their podcast. They are also friends with Anna Maynard through their management, who’s brother Jack is close with Toff from Made in Chelsea. I’ve also seen Sophia commenting on Tiffany Watson’s Instagram and vice versa.
They could easily introduce Sophia as a friend of someone’s, she doesn’t have to have a love interest. It would certainly bring in a new demographic, similar to what they did with Zara from Love Island.
If it’s true and she does end up appearing, I wonder what would happen to her and Cinzias friendship and business relationship going forwards.

Reactions: 13
At first I thought this was a complete lie but thinking about it, there could be truth to this. They are friends with Jamie and Francis, having appeared on their podcast. They are also friends with Anna Maynard through their management, who’s brother Jack is close with Toff from Made in Chelsea. I’ve also seen Sophia commenting on Tiffany Watson’s Instagram and vice versa.
They could easily introduce Sophia as a friend of someone’s, she doesn’t have to have a love interest. It would certainly bring in a new demographic, similar to what they did with Zara from Love Island.
If it’s true and she does end up appearing, I wonder what would happen to her and Cinzias friendship and business relationship going forwards.

I haven't watched love island in a while but I'm pretty sure the cast is either London toff or "exotic foreigner".

The show has only just about come round to the fact there are black people in London too, I'm not sure they're ready for anyone from the Midlands just yet! 😂

Reactions: 5
To be fair that could be the big thing they said they had to look forward to in April and the part Cinzia covered on her moodboard :unsure:

Reactions: 1
I dont understand why they would be on made in chelsea it makes no sense. Why sophia and not cinzia? I don't feel like she would do it without Cinz

Reactions: 16
I dont understand why they would be on made in chelsea it makes no sense. Why sophia and not cinzia? I don't feel like she would do it without Cinz
Same here! I feel like id be more likely to watch if cinz made an appearance rather than just Sophia

Reactions: 6
I think she meant to get the high top version ? But these in the pic are the low top ones

Stolen this too for my profile pic hope you don’t mind 😛
I don’t see the issue personally. They bring the low tops out because there’s clearly demand? People are buying them because they go out of stock so quick on trainer sites.

Reactions: 1
37.15 of the sushi mukbang...sophia trying to make herself sound mysterious by keeping in that specific clip of where shes texting a boy :ROFLMAO: how sad I can't even. They're obsessed,it's embarrassing

Reactions: 10
I bet they wont be single for long once lockdown ends its all a boss witch facade during lockdown

Reactions: 14
be ironic if sophia was to be on made in chelsea as i’m pretty sure she said that the ‘made in chelsea look’ is what christian likes

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.