Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophia and cinzia’s bestie Sarah jo holder is selling her the girls bathroom cap on Depop 🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
I honestly think cinzia is gorgeous..

But every now and then I jump out of my skin cos this is what I see sometimes 😫 always wondered if it’s just me?!

Hahaha I think it’s too much facetune on her face, looks too slim

Reactions: 1
Lovely date story from Lewis on Hinge 🤢
How much do you wanna bet that his "best spot in town for cocktails and pizza" is just Lacehouse and this is actually him trying to sneakily promote something he financially benefits from under the guise of suggesting a cute date spot?? Or am I being super cynical and it's actually just a coincidence that cocktails and pizza are like the main two things that you can get there?

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
How much do you wanna bet that his "best spot in town for cocktails and pizza" is just Lacehouse and this is actually him trying to sneakily promote something he financially benefits from under the guise of suggesting a cute date spot?? Or am I being super cynical and it's actually just a coincidence that cocktails and pizza are like the main two things that you can get there?
I’m pretty sure he means Lacehouse.

Reactions: 4
Sophia and cinzia’s bestie Sarah jo holder is selling her the girls bathroom cap on Depop 🥴🥴
And the tennis style sweatshirt!! I don’t know who I’m more embarrassed for, them or Sarah Jo? It’s just all round mortifying!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yal this girl has been posting matcha on her story everyday since she moved in in November and I. Am. Bored.

Reactions: 37
Right so today I’ve seen Matcha and a picture of her crappy curtains again, time to get the bleach for my eyes as I promised *byeee*

I can’t believe she has a matcha highlight 😭 nobody cares love!
Didn’t you know that she’s the first person to drink matcha?! She’s like really quirky and unique so of course she’s going to have a highlight of it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is matcha even nice guys it looks horrific
Honestly I think it’s just okay. It has a really like earthy kind of nutty taste, and then if you add agave syrup like she does it’s just a sweeter version of that. Same with any other flavourings you add. It’s not bad but personally I think she likes the aesthetic, it doesn’t taste that amazing imo.

Reactions: 9
Looks like we've found our inspo source :) theyve also mentioned her several times on their podcasts
The thing that bothers me so much about them and their copying is how bleeping beggy it is. These pics look relatively candid and quite subtle, can’t think of the right word but doesn’t look like she’s trying too hard but when they copy its from 0-100 and it’s just so uncool. They literally just adopt the personality/aesthetic of whoevers turn it is that month but in such a CRINGE try hard way

Reactions: 10
I find it embarrassing that Sarah J Holder who they’ve shown to be friends with, is selling her merch. That’s just embarrassing for both sides because if that was your actual friend you wouldn’t sell it..

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.