Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is deodorant talk lol

Why do we need to talk about deodorant? Why not talk about why it’s sooo necessary to leave your bleeping house to take pictures in a crappy car park ! Sorry for my language but I have now had enough! It’s really hard to see them do whatever they want when you’ve been effected by covid within your family! I can’t leave the house to get food or anything and a family member I live with has covid and is very unwell! I wish they’d grow the duck up and I bet if their mums or dads ever caught covid they’d be sobbing on their stories for days telling people to stay home! Had enough

Reactions: 19
And her
Wtf is deodorant talk lol

Why do we need to talk about deodorant? Why not talk about why it’s sooo necessary to leave your bleeping house to take pictures in a crappy car park ! Sorry for my language but I have now had enough! It’s really hard to see them do whatever they want when you’ve been effected by covid within your family! I can’t leave the house to get food or anything and a family member I live with has covid and is very unwell! I wish they’d grow the duck up and I bet if their mums or dads ever caught covid they’d be sobbing on their stories for days telling people to stay home! Had enough
exactly! Sorry I had to say it but cinzias lips in her story! They are looking terrible atm.. the gloss isn’t doing any favours

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
And her

exactly! Sorry I had to say it but cinzias lips in her story! They are looking terrible atm.. the gloss isn’t doing any favours
I thought the same! She really needs to do what Molly Mae did and just get all the filler dissolved, she honestly looks like a state... It also really ages her, not a good look

Imagine being so arrogant you think admitting you’ve gotten sick on a partner during sex wouldn’t turn people on a dating app away 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
If I saw another picture of Cinzia curtains with “🥺” and her matcha pond water looking ass drink ANOTHER bleeping DAY IM GOING TO BLEACH MY EYES. Is that how tit and bland her creativity is?? She basically don’t do anything all day- Sophia even edits the YouTub vids so why doesn’t she do something that actually has substance! It’s a joke how much of a copy is this girl?? She sits her ass on Instagram all day looking at what she can copy from other influencers. It actually pisses me off so much. And I know people usually favour Cinzias personality but to me she sounds and acts so bitchy self centred-I don’t get the hype at all with these girls

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Imagine being so arrogant you think admitting you’ve gotten sick on a partner during sex wouldn’t turn people on a dating app away 😭
it's such a thing you'd joke about in your group chat with your friends....does he realise he's trying to pull girls and that's not exactly gonna interest them

Reactions: 9
If I saw another picture of Cinzia curtains with “🥺and her matcha pond water looking ass drink ANOTHER bleeping DAY IM GOING TO BLEACH MY EYES. Is that how tit and bland her creativity is?? She basically don’t do anything all day- Sophia even edits the YouTub vids so why doesn’t she do something that actually has substance! It’s a joke how much of a copy is this girl?? She sits her ass on Instagram all day looking at what she can copy from other influencers. It actually pisses me off so much. And I know people usually favour Cinzias personality but to me she sounds and acts so bitchy self centred-I don’t get the hype at all with these girls
this has floored me, thank you

Reactions: 8
It’s really sad how none of their content is ever original. That’s why there’s such a stark contrast between how they present themselves on Instagram and how they actually are in their vlogs. They very clearly don’t know themselves that well as they base their personality on what they think they should be - I.e. their ‘single and don’t care’ energy which we know isn’t true - and they base their Instagram on influencers they admire, pretending it’s their own ‘vibe’ and aesthetic. It’s very sad actually.

lewis is the male version of lidia he thinks he’s gods gift 🤢 dunno how cinzia gets the ick from a boy ordering at a restaurant but not from lewis wanting to shag himself

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.