Sophia and Cinzia #20 Cinzia's ex is still an ogre, and as for the content? Below mediocre.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^^ cute! Cute! Cute! Except she didn't say the word cute in the video did she?
She clearly said it in a piss take way. Now they're probably going to run back to Chanel and take the "cute" pics she's lied about taking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Took them a day to come up with that crappy excuse 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can they explain why they deleted the first comment then from the initial girl that called them out for it?

Reactions: 33
Since watching the last vid this has been on my mind.. does anyone think they’re just so subtly bitchy to eachother? I was genuinely shocked when Cinzia was talking about the Dior lady being Italian and as soon as Sophia heard her mention it she did a huge fake yawn... like who does that.. it’s almost like she’s jealous that she can’t relate.. So rude. And the way they act when Lidia’s around, eye rolling etc, poor gal. I can only imagine what they said to her about posting the insta story. 😬

Reactions: 23
Since watching the last vid this has been on my mind.. does anyone think they’re just so subtly bitchy to eachother? I was genuinely shocked when Cinzia was talking about the Dior lady being Italian and as soon as Sophia heard her mention it she did a huge fake yawn... like who does that.. it’s almost like she’s jealous that she can’t relate.. So rude. And the way they act when Lidia’s around, eye rolling etc, poor gal. I can only imagine what they said to her about posting the insta story. 😬
I thought sophia calling cinzia a bleeping woman was funny but a bit harsh 😂😬

Reactions: 6
Ngl if I heard Cinzia mention her Italian-ness for the millionth time in my life I’d react the same way 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Yeah but if it was down to C she 100% would have edited her stomach to be super straight (and unnatural) x
Sorry but wouldn’t everyone? Especially being a advert for a big brand. I would do it even if I had 100 followers

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.