Sophia and Cinzia #20 Cinzia's ex is still an ogre, and as for the content? Below mediocre.

How do you feel about The Girls Bathroom podcast?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread ladies and gents. Well done to @teastains24 for claiming the title šŸ‘

Brief rundown of what our favourite shopaholics have been up to.

- Back and forth from London to visit Cinzia's new bae
- @Flooo1998 revealed Christian may have a new girlfriend, yet to be confirmed but was spotted out at what looked like a triple date situation
- The girls had a 2 day photoshoot, most likely for a fast fashion brand. Yet to be revealed
- Cinzia tried but failed to outdo Sophia's iconic lift pic
- The girls bathroom is still a shambles
- A tattle hero (we think?) yet to be discovered, outed Aaron on their most recent youtube video. Comment has not been deleted but he has removed a number of people from his instagram following
- Lissy Roddy was at Lacehouse and posted a story with Lewis leading to speculation they're an item. Another tattle hero saw them out up close and personal, with Lissy appearing clingy and questioning him on other girls he was seen talking to
- Cinzia still can't fake tan

Do comment if any key information has been missed šŸ’‹ and remember to vote on the poll, suggested by @lotsofopinions

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Their latest YouTube video is actually trash?!? What fucks me off too is how they never address actually useful info like ā€œsavingā€ (though I have a feeling Sophia might be the only one with any slightly valuable advice here), moving into your own place/first time buying, and letā€™s not forget these things were all achieved through the support of the people following them. Like Iā€™ve started watching Emma chamberlain loads more recently and it baffles me how much more down to earth she is whilst literally earning at least 10x more than the girls.

Also, you too can get this bleeping ridiculous look by throwing yellow paint on your fav Specsavers case and chucking a wire around it, yes ladies hot girl summer xo

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Another thread... but itā€™s telling how the threads were going so quickly now theyā€™ve slowed down. I didnā€™t think these girls could be any more dull, but they prove me wrong on a weekly basis....

Reactions: 14
Their latest YouTube video is actually trash?!? What fucks me off too is how they never address actually useful info like ā€œsavingā€ (though I have a feeling Sophia might be the only one with any slightly valuable advice here), moving into your own place/first time buying, and letā€™s not forget these things were all achieved through the support of the people following them. Like Iā€™ve started watching Emma chamberlain loads more recently and it baffles me how much more down to earth she is whilst literally earning at least 10x more than the girls.

Also, you too can get this bleeping ridiculous look by throwing yellow paint on your fav Specsavers case and chucking a wire around it, yes ladies hot girl summer xo
ā€˜Hot girl summa or somingggā€™
ā€˜Neckerrrlaceā€™s I havenā€™t heard in a while
Can these ladies even pronounce words

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m surprised they didnā€™t get invited to Alishas Miss pap launch tonight?? Seemed to be pally last month

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed Sophias captions/stories are SO Americanised (no offence America) but itā€™s so cringe: ā€˜elevatorā€™ you mean lift, ā€˜soccer mom fitā€™, ā€˜fun pantsā€™ ... jeans?, like itā€™s something SO minuscule I doubt anyone notices. It just really irks me because I canā€™t imagine any of those actually coming out her mouth verbally. Whatā€™s next, is she going to get ā€˜bangsā€™ rather than a fringe?! Cringe

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
- Lissy Roddy was at Lacehouse and posted a story with Lewis leading to speculation they're an item. Another tattle hero saw them out up close and personal, with Lissy appearing clingy and questioning him on other girls he was seen talking to
Thank you for calling me a Tattle hero, Iā€™ve been on this thread for months and this is the first time Iā€™ve had any tea šŸ‘€ Probably will be the last time too as my life isnā€™t very exciting šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thank you for calling me a Tattle hero, Iā€™ve been on this thread for months and this is the first time Iā€™ve had any tea šŸ‘€ Probably will be the last time too as my life isnā€™t very exciting šŸ¤£
New thread ladies and gents. Well done to @teastains24 for claiming the title šŸ‘

Brief rundown of what our favourite shopaholics have been up to.

- Back and forth from London to visit Cinzia's new bae
- @Flooo1998 revealed Christian may have a new girlfriend, yet to be confirmed but was spotted out at what looked like a triple date situation
- The girls had a 2 day photoshoot, most likely for a fast fashion brand. Yet to be revealed
- Cinzia tried but failed to outdo Sophia's iconic lift pic
- The girls bathroom is still a shambles
- A tattle hero (we think?) yet to be discovered, outed Aaron on their most recent youtube video. Comment has not been deleted but he has removed a number of people from his instagram following
- Cinzia still can't fake tan

Do comment if any key information has been missed šŸ’‹ and remember to vote on the poll, suggested by @lotsofopinions
I know for a fact he sees multiple other girls because heā€™s seen in lacehouse chatting to them / looks like the same few girls come to see him there on their own, perhaps invited by him and go home with him no doubt? Wonder if they all know heā€™s seeing many of them at once. Heā€™s very active on hinge also - heard some questionable things about him from girls heā€™s matched with on there. Wonder if heā€™s been spotted more often?

Reactions: 4
Lewis is gonna lose it when he sees this title.
Heā€™ll just make another fake account and tell us all off again hahaha

canā€™t believe theyā€™ve actively gone through her new mans insta and unfollowed everyone who follows cinzia that is mad funny

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has anyone ever thought that the girls are possibly behind the account that posts their outfits on IG? They are always SO quick to post the items with full details as soon as the girls pics go up and they both always like them. Very sus in my opinion.

Reactions: 17
Has anyone ever thought that the girls are possibly behind the account that posts their outfits on IG? They are always SO quick to post the items with full details as soon as the girls pics go up and they both always like them. Very sus in my opinion.
the only reason I would say no is bc they're both lazy AF and barely update the description box on their videos or answer comments much less provide their followers with actual relevant links. but I also agree its sus!

Reactions: 58
Single files summary for this week gals:
I listen so you donā€™t have to šŸ’—

-Sophia has ā€œlearned what she likesā€ basically has went back to her original ogre type
-cinzia proposes the dilemma ā€œyouā€™re seeing a guy and you always travel to hisā€ šŸ‘€šŸ¤” they conclude that it should be equal and cinzia says ā€œIā€™m not fookin going to his awllll the timeā€ sure ok Chin
-closure after the breakdown of a situationship - getting ghosted after 3/4 dates s&c both agree that a guy should give you an explanation due to respect. Yet Sophia is the CEO of ghosting. Typical double standards.
-cinzia does not discuss any boy updates at all, no date or Aaron chat whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Uber is one of the podcast sponsors this week but all they use are black cabs šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 53
omg i had a dream about them last night, they was on holiday and them and loads of girls was playing tennisšŸ¤£i think they had to stay in the hotel room with other girls and one of them kept stealing their stuff and s and c had to keep chasing after her, they had a drone and was filming the whole thing hahahaha i was then watching it from vlog view and i was laughing so much in my dream, sophia kept looking up to check the drone was followingšŸ¤£i remember thinking i have to post on tattle how funny this new vlog is deffo the best one they've posted in agesšŸ¤£if only it was true hahahaha would pay good money to watch a vlog like that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Their 35 min podcast was literally FULL of ads šŸ™„ they talked a lot about Sophiaā€™s dates but not about Cinzias at all. Also Cinzia said sheā€™d much rather a guy came to her house than go to a guys, which is funny if sheā€™s really coming to London to see that Aaron lol. Sophia also seems to think a muslin cloth is called a ā€˜Muslim clothā€™ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 29
i cant believe sophia bought an entire house and she's done duck all except spend a grand total of 3 hours in it and put a random ladder against the wall. if i got a new house i'd be staying in all the time instead of bleeping off to london every week

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.