Sophia and Cinzia #20 Cinzia's ex is still an ogre, and as for the content? Below mediocre.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't they JUST rebrand tgb or am I missing something? They had a vlog of them complaining about how hard branding was and taking all day to choose a font for a logo 🙄 or is this what that was for?

Reactions: 8
Why is their logo just Microsoft word art 😂😂😂
Yeah, I remember a vlog where they were tryna pick a font for their logo 😂 If you're reading this hire a graphic designer pls girls, it'll be worth the money

Reactions: 13
Why is their logo just Microsoft word art 😂😂😂
Especially after them saying how “hAaaARdd” deciding on a logo was lmao

I think Cinzia’s not with the new guy anymore hence the slight shade about travelling maybe? Cause why would she say that after doing so for so long! Maybe she’s told him to make more of a effort and he’s been like nope 🤷🏾‍♀️ also unfollowing people.. I’m reaching but would be fun lol

Reactions: 14
Especially after them saying how “hAaaARdd” deciding on a logo was lmao

I think Cinzia’s not with the new guy anymore hence the slight shade about travelling maybe? Cause why would she say that after doing so for so long! Maybe she’s told him to make more of a effort and he’s been like nope 🤷🏾‍♀️ also unfollowing people.. I’m reaching but would be fun lol
tattler @tashyb submitted the travelling thing as a set up to see how cinzia would react to it, I think they are very much still together with him removing all the girls that recently followed him, dodgy and controlling behaviour

Reactions: 13
Do we think it’s a missguided collab or just their own fashion stuff. I really don’t understand why they don’t just come out with a totally different clothing brand and key the girls bathroom seperate. I’m really not bothered about wearing a tennis skirt/ tee from a brand called the girls bathroom 😂😭😭🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
tattler @tashyb submitted the travelling thing as a set up to see how cinzia would react to it, I think they are very much still together with him removing all the girls that recently followed him, dodgy and controlling behaviour
Oo yaaaa🤣🤣 Na I live for the set up questionssssss🙌🏽 Makes sense then🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I know we should do more😂😂

“Should I make my boyfriend remove all of his female Instagram followers?”
someone please submit a question along the lines of “my best friend interrupts me every time I speak, and constantly talks over me. how do i tell her to shut the duck up and listen?”

not them unwittingly answering troll questions re themselves with such confidence 🤣🤣🤣 muggy behaviour

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
4CEDE68D-3AAA-44CE-853D-E5E1380CD803.png

6FDE2413-940A-4D3B-A43C-9CAA2D90AA81.jpeg

was just on zara and realised cinzia literally just copied the model’s outfit 😭 does she ever actually do original outfits lmfao

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Does anyone know what the hotel is cAlled where they are staying now? Is it an air bnb?
Please .. I like the room aesthetic dress to think of the £ 🤣😭

Single files summary for this week gals:
I listen so you don’t have to 💗

-Sophia has “learned what she likes” basically has went back to her original ogre type
-cinzia proposes the dilemma “you’re seeing a guy and you always travel to his” 👀🤔 they conclude that it should be equal and cinzia says “I’m not fookin going to his awllll the time” sure ok Chin
-closure after the breakdown of a situationship - getting ghosted after 3/4 dates s&c both agree that a guy should give you an explanation due to respect. Yet Sophia is the CEO of ghosting. Typical double standards.
-cinzia does not discuss any boy updates at all, no date or Aaron chat whatsoever.
don't forget them saying how mad it is that they've been single for nearly a year now 🤡

Single files summary for this week gals:
I listen so you don’t have to 💗

-Sophia has “learned what she likes” basically has went back to her original ogre type
-cinzia proposes the dilemma “you’re seeing a guy and you always travel to his” 👀🤔 they conclude that it should be equal and cinzia says “I’m not fookin going to his awllll the time” sure ok Chin
-closure after the breakdown of a situationship - getting ghosted after 3/4 dates s&c both agree that a guy should give you an explanation due to respect. Yet Sophia is the CEO of ghosting. Typical double standards.
-cinzia does not discuss any boy updates at all, no date or Aaron chat whatsoever.
don't forget them saying how mad it is that they've been single for nearly a year now 🤡

Reactions: 3
So many new members recently!
Is it bad that I put some of the newbies on ignore? Because they were asking too many questions, that are answered throughout the threads 😭😭😭 why aren't I as nice and as welcoming as you? 🙈🤫

I'm sorry!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is it bad that I put some of the newbies on ignore? Because they were asking too many questions, that are answered throughout the threads 😭😭😭 why aren't I as nice and as welcoming as you? 🙈🤫

I'm sorry!!
This is such a good idea lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but in this weeks podcast they don’t talk about their own situation at all. Sophia mentions some random dates and knowing what she likes but zero from Cinzia. I thought the whole point was to report back on dates 😂 they’re all bleeping talk. Saying you should air drop “put your hand up if you’re single” as though they would put their hand up if it was sent to them - they’d be in the corner pouting and giving funny looks.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.