Sophia and Cinzia #11 'essential' supermarket photoshoots, more tacky merch is on route

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 11 already!
Credits to @moreblushpls with the only title suggestion šŸ˜‚
Quick recap:
  • New chocolate brown TBG merch is coming. S&C haven't been seen in the original blue version since it's release, and there is little advertising. Sarah Jo Holder has been caught selling the free merch they sent her on depop šŸ„“
  • Lidia still seems to be visiting Cinzia as they're all posting pics in the same location, including the elevator in Cinzia's flat
  • More designer bags have been purchased, Cinzia has showcased an orange Balenciaga, and a Fendi bag bag which resembles a pencil case this week alone
  • Essential photoshoots have now moved to the Asian supermarket with a little bit of Five Guys sprinkled in to spice up the feed āœØ
  • There's still concern over Cinzia's eating habits
I'm honestly grasping at straws for anything interesting that's happened since the last thread. Same tit, different day basically šŸ˜…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Every time there's a new thread I'm surprised by how much tit we have to say about these two! lmao šŸ˜‚

Lets not forget breaking lockdown rules as always with pointless shoots and a mystery NYE party which the vlog never even got posted

And seeing Cinzia's sofa more than we seen our own siblings šŸ¤•

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Iā€™ve been influenced on the matcha! I made it this morning and Iā€™m in LOVE. I got the beginners set from purechimp.com (just incase I didnā€™t like it). If you like green tea then youā€™ll like matcha.

Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve been influenced on the matcha! I made it this morning and Iā€™m in LOVE. I got the beginners set from purechimp.com (just incase I didnā€™t like it). If you like green tea then youā€™ll like matcha.
Thanks! Iā€™ve literally just been on amazon and ordered the purechimp set! I like green tea so I will deffo like it then!ā˜ŗ

Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve only had hot matcha lattes but Iā€™ve been dying to buy a kit and make the iced ones, I canā€™t lie!

Reactions: 4
Thread 11 already!
Credits to @moreblushpls with the only title suggestion šŸ˜‚
Quick recap:
  • New chocolate brown TBG merch is coming. S&C haven't been seen in the original blue version since it's release, and there is little advertising. Sarah Jo Holder has been caught selling the free merch they sent her on depop šŸ„“
  • Lidia still seems to be visiting Cinzia as they're all posting pics in the same location, including the elevator in Cinzia's flat
  • More designer bags have been purchased, Cinzia has showcased an orange Balenciaga, and a Fendi bag bag which resembles a pencil case this week alone
  • Essential photoshoots have now moved to the Asian supermarket with a little bit of Five Guys sprinkled in to spice up the feed āœØ
  • There's still concern over Cinzia's eating habits
I'm honestly grasping at straws for anything interesting that's happened since the last thread. Same tit, different day basically šŸ˜…
okay I know it was just me who suggested but i'm honoured hehee and matcha don't forget the matcha x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve only had hot matcha lattes but Iā€™ve been dying to buy a kit and make the iced ones, I canā€™t lie!
Honestly if it was summer I would be tempted but itā€™s was snowing in Manchester yesterday and I couldnā€™t think of anything worse than an iced drink- I might make a hot one though! Do you have any tips on how to make?

Honestly if it was summer I would be tempted but itā€™s was snowing in Manchester yesterday and I couldnā€™t think of anything worse than an iced drink- I might make a hot one though! Do you have any tips on how to make?
Iā€™ve seen a few tik tok recipes, have a look there

Reactions: 2
Honestly this is petty but when they were talking about popular baby names and they said Olivia was definitely popular because of Olivia Neill, CMON surely they arenā€™t that stupid the name has been popular since the 90s early 00s, out of all the famous Oliviaā€™s they think this influencer who is just becoming super popular (with teens - early 20s) is the reason for the name boom two years ago šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ someone please correct me if Iā€™m wrong but I Cba they always say proper stupid things with their chest šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 86
Second the tiktok recipes thing! I like honey in better than agave or sugar, but itā€™s basically the same thing Cinzia does with the cold ones, I just heat the milk in a pot first. Obv if you have a milk steamer built into a coffee machine, that works better but personally Iā€™m not that boujee šŸ˜…

Itā€™s funny in the video they were twisting candles cinzia said they should sell them for an absurd price with a huge profit margin. I wonder what their profit is on his loss merch cause it looks cheap but they charge a lot for it.

Reactions: 18
Itā€™s funny in the video they were twisting candles cinzia said they should sell them for an absurd price with a huge profit margin. I wonder what their profit is on his loss merch cause it looks cheap but they charge a lot for it.
Yeah the thing is though they donā€™t actually make it themselves, they are under a merch brand- push entertainment. They probably donā€™t have the control when it comes to pricing.

Reactions: 2
this is from their page on their managementā€™s website
C938E1FD-FCE1-4E26-8E28-1A6686352FA3.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.