Sopherina

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks like The Grinch and her hairs always so frizzy does she never use straighteners.

Reactions: 2
urgh the snobbery on her in the latest vlog when she looks disgusted saying Lawrence uses "store brand head and shoulders"

Reactions: 1
Doesn't she feel stupid showing her food shop while hiding her face🤣..

and why do a voice over?

why not say what she bought when placing it on the worktop.

I will never get over why people give her money for this garbage, and recipe's she's stole from other YT vlogs.

Wonder what her boyfriends daughters think of her??.

* wrong thread🤦, because I'm using different devices I thought on the other one Lexiloo had posted on WFT also lol*
---
Has Lawrence abandoned his oldest child?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lawrence hasn't abandoned his older child. They don't show the older chil on YouTube, they addressed this on here, didn't they?

If it was a amicable split from his wife there's nothing to hide,

but the fact Sophie keeps🤐...

to me looks like it was a affair, and she's split up the family.
---
* him also it takes two*

Its not for Sophie to talk about a child that isn't hers. His ex has probably said do not talk/post about their child on social media, which is what I would say to my ex if he was doing the same thing as Sophie and Lawrence. Looking back at all the comments when this was discussed before Lawrence put out a statement about it.
Screenshot_20230726-102215_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230726-102301_Chrome.jpg

In other news another is this shop better than her precious Aldi video, can she not think of a new idea we all know she's going to think Aldi is better no matter what. She knows after all this time Aldi aren't going to work with her right.

• Haha
Its not for Sophie to talk about a child that isn't hers. His ex has probably said do not talk/post about their child on social media, which is what I would say to my ex if he was doing the same thing as Sophie and Lawrence. Looking back at all the comments when this was discussed before Lawrence put out a statement about it.View attachment 2334223View attachment 2334224

In other news another is this shop better than her precious Aldi video, can she not think of a new idea we all know she's going to think Aldi is better no matter what. She knows after all this time Aldi aren't going to work with her right.
No one's expecting her to talk about or show a child that's not hers...

but she's not as lily white as she makes out to be,

and she could still have said Lawrence has been married before and has a child, without invading anyone's privacy.
---
Shame Lawrence and Sophie don't care about their sons Safety - Protection- Privacy, as he's plastered all over YouTube IG for content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
With the videos they do I don't see the need to mention their past tbh but I do wish they had kept their son off the Internet as him being in the videos is not needed in the type of content they do. Especially now with it just basically being the same stuff repeated.

And here was me just coming to witch about her plugging that app again when she and the husband are homewreakers. Posh behaviour indeed that. Really classy behaviour.

I don't really mind her food content but it's is the amounts of times, she says super duper and the gasps she makes, when tasting her own food. Like, who does that? 😂
I mean, i enjoy my own cooking as well but I never gasp when I taste it. And i don't think it says anything about my cooking as I haven't even seen Michellin star chef's gasp on tv 😂. And i'm sure their food tastes heavenly.

Reactions: 3
I don't really mind her food content but it's is the amounts of times, she says super duper and the gasps she makes, when tasting her own food. Like, who does that? 😂
I mean, i enjoy my own cooking as well but I never gasp when I taste it. And i don't think it says anything about my cooking as I haven't even seen Michellin star chef's gasp on tv 😂. And i'm sure their food tastes heavenly.
Everytime she says nutritious and delicious I want to die a little inside

Reactions: 5