Sophdoeslife #2 SophsDullLife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if its also to do with the fact its so little work to do a tiny letter? Maybe heavily tatted people are more likely to revisit, or have already visited. Perhaps a small letter brings in very little income and a tattoo artist would rather do a big piece for more profit?

Self entitled so and so though, she has no intention if working full stop let's be honest. And how lucky that she has 3 hours every day to watch a podcast. Join the real world!!!!!

Reactions: 6
I'm currently watching her buying the ads video from 6 days ago and she's going on about how she goes to concerts and sometimes when she's alone, her ears will start ringing and her ears hurt the day after a concert...

She really does want to have something wrong with her, doesn't she? She is desperate to say she has something.

(Also mentioning the loud screaming at TS concert with a face that says she doesn't understand why yet she was one of those people screaming because she acts like a 12 year old).

Reactions: 6
I love how she went on a whole rant about how she’s worried about her hearing health later in life, but I remember watching a few vlogs/videos where she says she has her airpods in almost all the time. Like maybe that’s why you have a ringing in your ears and not from concerts.
I’ve also sometimes had ringing in my ears and it’s usually when I spend more time listening to music. She’s so dramatic

Reactions: 5
I know it’s not related exactly to this thread, but does anyone know where Sophie Louise’s threads gone??

Reactions: 2
So because Soph didn't use blush in 2016, it didn't exist? People didn't like looking blushy apparently?

Her makeup looks tit on both sides too.
---
Also, "sometimes my forehead still looks orange".

1. It's not just your forehead.

2. It looks tit, you'd think she'd be better at this by now.

It really bothers me how she says she's contouring but uses a bronzer. Like fine, use what you want but it's not contouring.

Reactions: 10
Imagine getting Taylor swift tattoos at 27 🫠 the amount of times she said “dainty” in the vlog was so annoying.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve not watched the video but I really hope she’s thought them through fully. Things change, your likes change. I’ve got some tattoos that I liked at the time and now am pretty indifferent to.

Reactions: 2
Omg she is such a walking cringe ick she is nearly 30 and this thing she has with sabrina carpenter and Taylor swift is so weird

Reactions: 7
The placement of her tattoos is so weird, they’re all so close to each other and most of them on the back of her arm. She should’ve placed some of them on her wrists or lower on her arms. Also, why did she thought she couldn’t fit the word “pinky” on her finger, like it’s not a full sentence, just a small word.

Reactions: 3
The placement of her tattoos is so weird, they’re all so close to each other and most of them on the back of her arm. She should’ve placed some of them on her wrists or lower on her arms. Also, why did she thought she couldn’t fit the word “pinky” on her finger, like it’s not a full sentence, just a small word.
Because she’s so small 🥺🙄

Being short/small is one of her personality traits

Reactions: 7