Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

annie-kate

I’m hoping this giveaway shuts her down. Get reporting both her account and also the fake one she shared. Instagram won’t like it. There’s a lot of people who have so hopefully they will take notice. She was still telling people to pay her by friends and family on paypal the other day too! Now doing giveaways to increase her followers by a couple of hundred - that’s basically indirectly buying followers because they wouldn’t be there without the freebie 😂 Her engagement was already shit before this! Going full steam with constant giveaways. Where’s her kids when she’s uploading stories every second of the day and doing giveaways every day?

Reactions: 3

louis-oak

I won’t give her views so just watched on anonymous story viewer. She’s trolling us now. another sale 😂😂 So awkward to watch!!! every day so far this month she’s been trying to make money from people. Has anyone heard of a girl called Laury? She had a home account but don’t anymore. Sofa has made quite a name for herself for copying everything Laury does in the pyramid scheme apparently
I really hope she has to refund all the PayPal money. She’s also started to subtly try doing shoutouts again to freeload followers off other people. Can’t make any content herself to attract followers. Digital creator in her bio, what does she create? The amazing black gym wear, as if that hasn’t been created by a million companies already!

stargirl23

VIP Member
Are we right in thinking she's now directing everyone over to her Facebook to try and protect her instagram account because she's been reading here and knows her instagram account is getting reported a lot?
100% it was so obvious. Facebook aren’t as cottoned in with deleting accounts over dodgy raffles but insta are quick to remove

Vickke41

Y has she posted so many adverts on holiday?R they actually struggling for money do u think,it seems desperate, such odd thing to do

callmerusty

So now we know where the birthday post is, It’s coming in the form of professional photos to make sure it gets the engagement she wants. Everything for the gram this one

annie-kate

100% it was so obvious. Facebook aren’t as cottoned in with deleting accounts over dodgy raffles but insta are quick to remove
You definitely shouldn’t be paying someone you don’t know personally through friends and family on PayPal either and all raffles and competitions need approval from PayPal. Why can’t she do anything in the correct manner. Her social blade is an eye opener!Nowhere near as popular as she likes to make out

stargirl23

VIP Member
Got an email back from PayPal. Does anyone know if she set up a specific fundraiser with them? It says people shouldn’t be sending money friends and family and thanked me for highlighting her PayPal to them and that they will look into it and asked for some more info which I won’t put on here because we all know she reads here and will try and hide it
No I don’t think she did. Just said make sure to do it via family and friends so she’s not charged a fee or something

stargirl23

VIP Member
Congratulations to @BatmanAndRobyn on the new thread suggestion, very fitting 😂

previous thread

• Haha

Glewis

So full of bs. Getting people to buy her crap the other day when it was ten pounds she said it was the last time ever but now because she’s joking about it thinks it disguises the fact she lied to make money? Does she think 100S of people will not notice what she’s saying and that she is lying to make money from them to fund her own life, not just the tories lying about finances then sofa

• Angry

stargirl23

VIP Member
Nothing today, she's mentioned it a few times before. She shared something about a troll who had been sent to prison, but she had been sending pictures of coffins and knives to the person- hardly the same as a bit of online criticism on tattle is it 😂 She is just so full of herself I think she believes there shouldn't be a thread on her as she's perfect. The tit she used to come out with, acting like her opinions were the only ones allowed. is it going to be six weeks of intense kid content now
Yeah slightly different than a PUBLIC forum 😂

Reactions: 2

BatmanAndRobyn

Instagram chat is screenshots of about four people or more selling those pissy perfumes for £8 each, while she is charging over double and pretending that’s money saving. Why does she con people in this way?

What’s she said? My insta isn’t loading
Nothing today, she's mentioned it a few times before. She shared something about a troll who had been sent to prison, but she had been sending pictures of coffins and knives to the person- hardly the same as a bit of online criticism on tattle is it 😂 She is just so full of herself I think she believes there shouldn't be a thread on her as she's perfect. The tit she used to come out with, acting like her opinions were the only ones allowed. is it going to be six weeks of intense kid content now

• Haha

annie-kate

Nearly every single story with the kids in these days. Can’t believe she’s only 32/33 she looks so much older! I would have said 38! Has she broken anymore instagram or PayPal rules? I’ve been on holiday

BatmanAndRobyn

Not on that she keeps trying to flog make up when apart from the day of the advert she never wears a scrap.I see she has taken the FN perfumes out of her bio,wonder if dwp caught up with her

Last edited:

callmerusty

I’ve never seen anyone constantly moan about their kids and the holidays as much as this woman. Even her grid post is basically about being sick of them. Also 1000 odd likes from 28 thousand bots followers! Have you seen all the warnings recently about pedos on Instagram and how so many photos of kids are getting stolen now and manipulated into awful stuff? Their kids haven’t given their permission to be made vulnerable, it’s awful

Vickke41

Humiliating herself by spamming that Sophie nicoles reel because she knows it’s gone viral. Think that’s all the proof needed that she trys to get noticed via other people,which is how her thread started
someone Has posted in a group chat about 20 screenshots of her being argumentive for clout under the other girls reel. She knows eyes are always on the comments section of a viral reel and is using it to try and get follows, cringe!Then she trys to copy and do a successful reel that gets 380 likes 🤣🤣

Glewis

what a load of ranting stories about absolutely nothing.people don’t care about you having the internet or a phone more so when you were sat on your sofa saying you made over ten thosand in a month in a pyramid scheme and that was right in the middle of the utility bill crisis. If someone else had done that old gobby would have attacked them on her stories in her usual trash style. Look at me and how bold and scary I am. Talking about causing a scene in the playground being mouthy to. Grow up

Vickke41

Not on that she keeps trying to flog make up when apart from the day of the advert she never wears a scrap.I see she has taken the FN perfumes out of her bio,wonder if dwp caught up with her
Yeh no make up today of course 🤥 makes ten k a month she once said but on her stories with £1 toys from temu,which is it!

• Haha