Soniaxfyza #9 Jigsaw and the Mute Mule reported to be deported

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her toenail so long??? Its actually gross knowing that she is showing off her feet to make money….
Girl’s got to do her daily grind to put store bought drinks on the table. With Faeza feminising herself a bit more these days, maybe she’s hustling too seeing as she messed up their chances by not being to able to control her ratchet mouth.

i’m sure all you uk girls have heard of elle darby and for those of you who don’t know she’s a uk influencer who’s racist tweets were discovered just days ago. elle’s lost thousands and thousands followers shes gone from nearly having 800k to 711k and it keeps going down, this just made me laugh because sonia and fyza really expect us to believe they lost not ONE follower from their racist antics🤣🤣. at this point they’re the ones who look like fools, if they wanted to carry on buying followers they could have at least made their following drop by the tiniest bit which would have made it look just a little bit believable that they weren’t buying any but nope. did they really think people weren’t going to catch on?? lmao dumbasses
Yeah it’s great DM are posting such stories now as Faeza led by example, except most of middle aged British folks despise influencers…( I feel bad for the reputable few bc it is hard work if you take it seriously) straight to the comments…🏃🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hey guys,

i just got a call from dubai police regarding my complaint about their voicenote and racism! They said the person it happened To needs to complain 😟 can someone send me her insta or something.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Why is her toenail so long??? Its actually gross knowing that she is showing off her feet to make money….
That‘s what I thought, her toenails are seriously long 🤮. I’m not even just saying that, genuinely why has she kept them so long? Is that deliberate for selling them? Those will be touching the end of any closed toe shoes she wears..makes me gag!

Anyone else noticed when we bring up Sonia on here she suddenly pops up taking over the snap 😂 does she think doing her bad lip syncing to tit rappers is proving anything to anyone 😂. She really thinks she’s gotten away with things because she stayed silent doesn’t she hahahaha

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hey guys,

i just got a call from dubai police regarding my complaint about their voicenote and racism! They said the person it happened To needs to complain 😟 can someone send me her insta or something.
I think she said she’s removed herself from the situation to focus on her own life but I really hope she comes forward now that even the Khaleejis are on board too!! They shouldn’t get away with all they’ve done

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone else noticed when we bring up Sonia on here she suddenly pops up taking over the snap 😂 does she think doing her bad lip syncing to tit rappers is proving anything to anyone 😂. She really thinks she’s gotten away with things because she stayed silent doesn’t she hahahaha
There was more improvement yesterday than her usual TikTok 💩. I think lack of day work means she has time to rehearse now.

Lol tbh I have no idea. I thought that’s the Nathan guy, their “manager”. I may be wrong lol
This guy is a Nathan associate/ part of the team. Nathan has rarely taken pics with these 🤡s and if you want to rub shoulders with wealthy investors then associate yourself with likeminded people.

8F9C1052-40F1-46DE-A1DD-9400FC07A781.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
There was more improvement yesterday than her usual TikTok 💩. I think lack of day work means she has time to rehearse now.

This guy is a Nathan associate/ part of the team. Nathan has rarely taken pics with these 🤡s and if you want to rub shoulders with wealthy investors then associate yourself with likeminded people.

View attachment 968815
Ah ha! Thank you for clarifying 😊 don’t know why I thought that was Nathan 😂

Reactions: 2
I think she said she’s removed herself from the situation to focus on her own life but I really hope she comes forward now that even the Khaleejis are on board too!! They shouldn’t get away with all they’ve done
@tasha.98.xo :) x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not Susu downplaying her birthday on Dec 30th this year cuz her birth certificate was leaked what happened to CaPiCoRn SeAsOn 😂😂😂😂 pathetic. That’s one way to save money. Fufu will cheer her up with home comforts their fav curry
B607FFBB-0E36-47C4-A447-D80C3F354ADE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Not Susu downplaying her birthday on Dec 30th this year cuz her birth certificate was leaked what happened to CaPiCoRn SeAsOn 😂😂😂😂 pathetic. That’s one way to save money. Fufu will cheer her up with home comforts their fav curry
View attachment 970603
Omg was Sonia also lying about her bday like Fayza?? Fayza’s entire personality was about being a Leo & then she turned out to not even be one lol. It’s almost like these girls feel more comfortable lying about everything rather than sharing even a speck of truth 🙄🙄🙄

Also guys I have a question about their feet 🦶 pics. Are those feet photos posted on that thread ones they sent to men for money (and not just screenshots those guys took from their snaps)? I’m not surprised at all but I want to confirm lol

Reactions: 3
Omg was Sonia also lying about her bday like Fayza?? Fayza’s entire personality was about being a Leo & then she turned out to not even be one lol. It’s almost like these girls feel more comfortable lying about everything rather than sharing even a speck of truth 🙄🙄🙄

Also guys I have a question about their feet 🦶 pics. Are those feet photos posted on that thread ones they sent to men for money (and not just screenshots those guys took from their snaps)? I’m not surprised at all but I want to confirm lol
A source confirmed our feet pics suspicions after we noticed their tags were flooded with Asian bridal makeup and feet. The Reddit posts about their feet are screenshots from IG, Snapchat etc but the perverts wont give up the accounts they sell/post under.
0B67660E-32DD-4FD9-B231-0F9C77EDB8D3.jpeg
042B8461-7FA7-455C-8D36-2F0909C22B7D.jpeg
AC38A43F-6366-4461-85ED-4CC274227F2B.jpeg
FDF49D97-0EC5-42A9-A881-B63D05335FC5.jpeg
DD3B33A6-C4FE-446F-971E-BE80B9E19794.jpeg
They’ve been trying to keep a lower profile of their nighttime activities 🌚

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.