Soniaxfyza #9 Jigsaw and the Mute Mule reported to be deported

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I don’t wanna give them views on snap.. can anyone tell me how she came back to Snapchat? Did she just come on there like “hey guys just hopping on to talk about skincare” like ???

Reactions: 4
Guys I don’t wanna give them views on snap.. can anyone tell me how she came back to Snapchat? Did she just come on there like “hey guys just hopping on to talk about skincare” like ???
I think someone yesterday posted all there snaps, it was a snap about grief followed by a pic of the cat then loads of pics of jlo

Reactions: 3
I say nobody from here watch their stories anymore. Someone do one for the team and just update/screenshot it all onto here so we don’t give them any more views

Reactions: 23
She’s now doing karaoke and isn’t in her apartment anymore. Sonia is pulling the mute mule again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I say nobody from here watch their stories anymore. Someone do one for the team and just update/screenshot it all onto here so we don’t give them any more views
agreed- great idea. If we have one appointed watcher would be a great idea.

She’s not even doing karaoke… no band and the bar is empty… she is just up their taking photos pretending she having great time 😭😭😭😭 lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did the 3 Ali boys send all those nail related questions on SC 🤡🤡🤡

“You are perfect”, “I love you” at the end of each message 🥴
Wtf who even says that to strangers online

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did the 3 Ali boys send all those nail related questions on SC 🤡🤡🤡

“You are perfect”, “I love you” at the end of each message 🥴
Wtf who even says that to strangers online

She only put them messages on there because every time she’s posts an Ad, she says ‘you guys have been asking me about this product so I’ve got you a code that I pulled out of my arse whilst I was showering’ and we always mention on here how nobody asked.
Again proving that she reads the thread.

So she’s trying to prove us wrong by showing us that Amber, Shehzad I mean Kimberly and whoever else genuinely have asked her about nails.

SoniaxfySa 😂😂😂😂

She forgot how to spell her own fake name.

The website is probably run by them as it’s a ‘Black Friday’ sale

0C0D9E12-6B2D-4F5D-93E1-655F1AAD32BF.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Not the fake questions from their “fans” 😭🤣

Also did we notice that the accent is taken up a notch?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Truly disgusting and pathetic how they are back on snapchat as influencers. I understand if they wanted to make personal snapchats and upload what they want etc but to come back on their influencer account as soniaxfyza like the past few weeks never happened?? Truly despicable, yet expected from these shameless creatures. Faeza and Sonia I know you will read this because you literally have nothing better to do with your lives but are you not ashamed? Have you really fallen that low that all your self respected and dignity is just dead? Your birth certificates were shown, the scars as a result of your disgusting racist behaviour are still fresh, you were exposed to the entire world yet you want to come back and try and scam people AGAIN with cheap tacky products?? have you guys learned NOTHING? are your brains really that empty? You guys are still disgusting self hating scamming racists and that hasnt changed in two weeks. take some responsibility for gods sake, and truly reflect. find a decent job, go back to doing makeup, try and make an honest living and change yourselves, because your stupid pinterest pics and quotes are fooling absolutely no one and u guys actually look deranged.

Reactions: 23
Tip of the day for Sonia:
View attachment 912303
Why didn't I think of this lol genius ! Jk 🤣
Also for anyone mainly fans that keep saying “oh but she apologised”…. Please can y’all remind them that it was after she said she wasn’t going to? That’s a new blow I’ve never seen or heard in my life..if there are any examples please let me know. it’s like much controversial than the Tory party shenanigans..#unforgivable

Oh I agree, I don’t condemn anyone here for tattling bc that’s what this environment is for, it’s very twisted SF are giving us so much importance bc we’re the only ones actually talking about them.. even the Daily mail stories aren’t accepting any more comments! Their whole life revolves around this thread😜
Without this thread they might just dry up and evaporate 😅

These witches don't know the meaning of sorry! fyzas way to far gone in her delusions of grandeur that she's beyond help ! Her racist rant wasn't even an isolated incident that's who she really is as a person ! Lol 😆 and she needs to learn new curse words instead of ....F#ck you Butch or Batch ! 😅 She sounds so stupid with her ever changing accent 🙄 and as for Sonia she just seems ummm idk "Special"?! 🤔🤨 Why doesn't she talk or even defend herself??!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do you think it could be that sonia and fyza maybe had an argument because of what happened and fyza has moved out temporarily?
Not in the slightest. I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but back when faekza was having her rant on Snapchat calling people ugly on her mOms birthday, you could blatantly hear the mute mule laughing in the background.

Reactions: 10
Doesn’t anyone find it strange how we haven’t herd anything at all from henna? When she said she was going to spill the tea?

Reactions: 10
Can they not afford the everyday salon trips anymore? Doing her nails at home with an ali express product? Looks like no salon wants promos from them anymore, they have to pay up😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No more Islamic quotes back to astrology psycho babble, body shots and penny ads. They pre recorded this nail one it’s old.

Now that they are the laughingstock of the UK and UAE. No wonder they only slither out at night.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Doesn’t anyone find it strange how we haven’t herd anything at all from henna? When she said she was going to spill the tea?
Hmm she's probably busy with makeup bookings and forgot about this thread

I hope she's in good health and safe out here tho, god knows what the evil step sisters are plotting against her 😭 has anyone managed to hear from her on insta??

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ramy (appropriate name for them) cosmetics is the french company apparently. Obviously the manager is pushing her to demean herself with these crap ads. A front for something for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.