Soniaxfyza #9 Jigsaw and the Mute Mule reported to be deported

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fyza , Sonia.
Honestly stop with the camel tongue.
Yet again Sonia is compared to an animal with 4 legs.. I she’s evolved from being a domestic animal to quite appropriately one residing in the desert! Meanwhile Faeza was separated at birth with a pug except the pug has a better temperament.
1EC1AFFF-C46A-41DA-860E-655150824723.jpeg

When I went to Jerusalem, I had to get a separate entry form or I wouldn’t have been allowed back in Kuwait
We also used to pretend that Israel didn’t exist and scratch it off maps🙈🙈
“What kind of Kuwaiti does not know this?”
A fake one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the sisters have truly hit their young, dumb and broke era even more so than before how does one downgrade so bad?
Fyza really should have stuck in Birmingham doing makeup because having to ask people to buy you yankee candles is an all time low.
there is no source of legitimate income coming in.. even when Dubai police are doing their investigation this will definitely raise some flags on their character.
I guess they really have been blacklisted from the influencer world if their only ads are cheap led lights or whatever scam their posting and now have to resort to only fans.

Reactions: 11
if Soniaxfyza claim they can buy someone’s family and make them their “slave”……why did they need to open OF. No one does that for fun this is karma in action

I think the sisters have truly hit their young, dumb and broke era even more so than before how does one downgrade so bad?
Fyza really should have stuck in Birmingham doing makeup because having to ask people to buy you yankee candles is an all time low.
there is no source of legitimate income coming in.. even when Dubai police are doing their investigation this will definitely raise some flags on their character.
I guess they really have been blacklisted from the influencer world if their only ads are cheap led lights or whatever scam their posting and now have to resort to only fans.
Seriously only Faeza will be turning 30 this year…

Reactions: 12
Seriously only Faeza will be turning 30 this year…
Excellent point. She is halfway to 60 and behaving like a 13 year old Doing silly kid poses with Harry Potter statues.

It’s really so sad their only achievements are taking dick whatever way they are paid to take it and getting plastic surgery.

No one admires, respects or is jealous of that.

So many other people made reputable businesses out of their platform with their own brand products, how are they not humiliated the have been surpassed by so many smart hard working women?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
1CC4D71D-F226-4F61-BF2B-A5D576A7A8E1.jpeg
What in the tumblr emo quote on faeza’s private IG. Also she stole that pic from a teen Kuwaiti girls IG and edited the butt. Being held CAPtive 🧢 by their lies. Susu changed her private IG handle again who has it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Contrary to what they’d like us to think about their OF payouts… I’m assuming they haven’t ramped up on their content yet..I mean yes side hustles are great, but this below is not it..what in the Winnie the Pooh is this?
8C4331E0-0BDE-4907-A57D-1CBDAC270C1C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Contrary to what they’d like us to think about their OF payouts… I’m assuming they haven’t ramped up on their content yet..I mean yes side hustles are great, but this below is not it..what in the Winnie the Pooh is this?
View attachment 1045034
I saw this and died a little inside. Who in their right mind would buy this??? It’s atrocious, for $80 pretty sure there is the same thing for $1 on Shein and you can get Lululemon or some other actual good brand for $80 please 💀💀 All for a Yankee Candle 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw this and died a little inside. Who in their right mind would buy this??? It’s atrocious, for $80 pretty sure there is the same thing for $1 on Shein and you can get Lululemon or some other actual good brand for $80 please 💀💀 All for a Yankee Candle 🤦🏻‍♀️
Too expensive for kids and too 😬🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️for grown ass women, if this isn’t a front for something sinister, she must be selling to air. Just quit it already and go full frontal on OF, unless shock horror, it isn’t within your morals 😱

Reactions: 6
Too expensive for kids and too 😬🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️for grown ass women, if this isn’t a front for something sinister, she must be selling to air. Just quit it already and go full frontal on OF, unless shock horror, it isn’t within your morals 😱
I think your right about it all being a front…makes so much sense.

Who is the front for though?
Her family?

Still how is she not mortified making those adds, all the products are crap and cheap.

Reactions: 3
I think your right about it all being a front…makes so much sense.

Who is the front for though?
Her family?

Still how is she not mortified making those adds, all the products are crap and cheap.
Front for her dodgy management’s laundering activities. Most reputable influencers could say no to menial work if they know their worth but Faeza seems to take anything she can get. Is she desperate or just not confident enough to say no? Or just plain lazy waiting to be spoonfed?

Reactions: 6
I don’t know what’s worse the caption in that pic or they’re attire, even though it’s only half. You just know it’s going to be a facepalm week
Clearly Sonia your joggers are too big for you hun. The one who has any shaped legs is hiding it all, and the one with cankles is letting it all hang out 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1045065View attachment 1045066I’m preddy I’m hawt 😂😂 can’t believe she used to charge up to 8k for makeup 😭
She glued her new man’s Pubes to her lashes, they can’t afford lash extensions atm
She likes to be extra close to him so this is her way

View attachment 1045508
You can’t get more desperate than this! 😂😂
Also love the fake YSL bag, my friends bought the exact same one for $20 on Ali express and her handle is bent just like Sonia’s, it came bent because they packaged it super tight, she’s tried to straighten it out but won’t work. I’ve seen the original in Selfridges and it’s much larger than the one Sonia and my friend have and also not as shiny as the fake is PVC
Also no bent handle
Don’t go broke trying to act rich fyzasonia

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.