Soniaxfyza #9 Jigsaw and the Mute Mule reported to be deported

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re probably letting him clap their cheeks on the side in return for his help
Not to mention he probably isn’t rich from doing reputable things. Scams, money laundering comes to mind. Crackheads would associate with SF. They’re giving away free OF content on SC.

Reactions: 1
Do you think baba Shazad and little brothers Adam and Sayam were their first 3 OF subscribers 🤩 it’s a family business now

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok thank you for the explanation but what do these people who buy the apes do with the apes? Like they just spend £200k plus to buy an ape and do what? How does it benefit them? And how the hell have SF bought one?
They don’t even have 1/4 that in the bank. Guaranteed hahaaaaaa

Reactions: 2
If someone has knowledge about this ape thing do you mind telling me why people spend thousands of dollars to buy a nonexistent ape. It’s a digital Cartoon ape it’s so childish why are people buying something that doesn’t have any value in real life or exist in physical shape?? Crypto dollars and crypto currency is digital money that doesn’t exist in real world and people are buying digital things with fake money ??
Ok thank you for the explanation but what do these people who buy the apes do with the apes? Like they just spend £200k plus to buy an ape and do what? How does it benefit them? And how the hell have SF bought one?

A lot of people buy them for the status, it's bored rich people showing off for clout basically. That's why people use them as the profile pictures on insta. It's like a game saying "look how much money I have to waste on this tacky art!" At the moment the bored ape is the NFT to have but it will move onto another one once some other rich people announce "this thing is now cool". Alternatively, you could just not care about looking cool at all, but only care about making money. Then you can play the game by speculating what you'd think other people think would be cool next. Nothing to stop a new thing being made that rich people want to buy and show off with crypto, at which point people who spent £200k on an ape now have a worthless piece of art and will be seen as outdated and tacky amongst their rich peers. Also money laundering.

Reactions: 5
Any of you familiar with Anna Delvey? I feel like this is what the Trashbag Scissor Sisters have tried so hard to do 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They’re trying so hard to stage pics it’s so lame.. don’t bother flexing with a car if it ain’t yours. Literal street walkers
040F7C30-8E59-45B9-AF62-3CA951F1B55B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
this isn’t super relevant to the NFT convo but susu out here looking like Khloe K with the dark foundation that doesn’t match the rest of her body. could be just the filter although that just makes it worse she looks like an animatronic 🙃
What is she talking about? " The side you never see "?

🤨 Like the side of her face or her none existing personality?? Please specify Sonia !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is she talking about? " The side you never see "?

🤨 Like the side of her face or her none existing personality?? Please specify Sonia !
The side where she closes her mouth or doesn’t lip sync dreadfully to no more Arabic tunes 😆 or gives up looking like Kim because her pathetic sister is trying so hard to.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As much as the photoshoot looms staged, must say there is a new bag in the mix and good choice at that! I even liked this style for once! I think Nathan is going revamp their style ( reminds of Kanye and Kim’s early days) and use their services for their clients in return! Be ready for major flexing coming our way! With rental luxury cars and bags( rented maybe) and cheap clothes they tryna make look expensive!
Side note it’s funny how they just posed getting out of the car when I am sure neither sat in the front seat! Lol just at-least show you were sitting in the driver seat even if you trying to fake it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As much as the photoshoot looms staged, must say there is a new bag in the mix and good choice at that! I even liked this style for once! I think Nathan is going revamp their style ( reminds of Kanye and Kim’s early days) and use their services for their clients in return! Be ready for major flexing coming our way! With rental luxury cars and bags( rented maybe) and cheap clothes they tryna make look expensive!
Side note it’s funny how they just posed getting out of the car when I am sure neither sat in the front seat! Lol just at-least show you were sitting in the driver seat even if you trying to fake it
They’ll never be able to flex like Lailli Mirza. They will continue to portray themselves like other rich influencers but the mistakes will be obvious and I’ll happily point them out. Besides they can be new money folks all they want but they’ll always have that crappy reputation about them.. like the first DM story that pops up in google about them. How embarrassing. Like who are they trying to impress? Enjoy being smug while you can SF, bet the police aren’t done with you yet.

Reactions: 6
It’s the blind leading the blind. If Nathan had an ounce of shame and dignity, he would’ve made them sit down, own up their lies, issue a sincere apology and then crafted a new welcome for them. Faeza and Sonia, you two racist, lying scammers do not impress anyone with working brain cells.

Reactions: 8
It’s just irony.. Nathan preaching about how content is king yet his employees produce a pile of 💩 and it’s even worse if he has had a hand in it.. his interviews are as lame as the articles SF write about their degrees and Kuwaiti family.. like aren’t they overdue a trip already? Ohh that’s right, they got caught lying about their ethnicity.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’re trying so hard to stage pics it’s so lame.. don’t bother flexing with a car if it ain’t yours. Literal street walkers
View attachment 1035819
I thought the same thing, just burst out laughing! 30 years old flexing a car that isn’t yours..all for a bunch of people most of which are laughing AT you. Honestly though I really don’t get why you’d flex someone else’s car at all, whatever age. I mean everyone knows that isn’t their car? I can’t get my head around how that isn’t embarrassing unless it’s been done to take the piss. The difference between Faeza’s face in this photo and the other photo of her is like night and day. In reality her face is very round but in all of the photos she photoshops in this razor sharp jaw and cheekbones..it’s like..Faeza..you do realise you don’t look like the filters? These influencers are deluded. In most of the photos as someone else pointed out, Sonia’s belly button is nowhere to be seen, it’s waaay too far down which again exposes the photoshop. She always hides it away anyway because she has a proper botched lipo belly button and she knows it, but even still it looks like she doesn’t have one at all in these. Did anyone else notice Faeza’s walk as well? That’s actually the first thing that stood out to me was her strange walk in the first video, it’s really bow-legged, seems she struggles walking in heels. Not surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.