Soniaxfyza #9 Jigsaw and the Mute Mule reported to be deported

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s making crepes for them 🤔
Whomever she wants you to assume is her bf. If she’s dating celeb backed NFT company founder who happens to be French going by the name of Alex, then fair play , but I’m sure he’d be spoilt for choice out there.. I’m open to be proven wrong.

It’s ok SF you have our blessings to sell your feet pics, as if you weren’t doing it anyway or just realised ( which is also possible considering your obsession with 90s/00s)
C579C6E2-7B56-40E7-9CFC-772607E6DCCE.jpeg

gaaawd they’re so full of dad jokes.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Princess fiona uploading a snap from her premier inn room tryna pass it off as her old apartment bcos it has beige decor, hey gurl 👋🏻👋🏻 Your probably refreshing this thread as we speak, please do a snap tomz on that lovely balcony of yours… you know the one with rattan garden set that looks ovet the carpark 😘😘

Sorry guys im on a roll here 😅 the last pic of “when he makes you a homemade crepe” 🙈 playing the pretend bf card, getting spoilt.mmm ok!!! Not sure whats worse the fake tit or the fake giggle to an empty room 👀👀 shes playing to hard with the whole french thing, you cant be in france and dubai at the same time and if your pimp fell in love with you grandma out of all the desperate girls im sure as hell he wouldnt get you to dance like an ironing board in a promo vid whislt tagging z listers 🤨if there z listers then duck me your beyond saving
Cute little pancake HE made her 😂
Who is she trying to fool
No one wants her arse

Feaza, when you have a Rolex on your wrist from your man then I understand but stop pretending that the pancake sonia made you was made by Your imaginary man.

anyway anyone notice her covering the g wagon number plate? I BURST out laughing! 😂
She’s such an attention bleep it’s unreal
I wonder which sado took the pic

It’s ok SF you have our blessings to sell your feet pics, as if you weren’t doing it anyway or just realised ( which is also possible considering your obsession with 90s/00s)
View attachment 1002299
gaaawd they’re so full of dad jokes.
She’s a big attention bleep
I Can’t stick Sonia the little creep
She looks like a pervert
Hide your brothers guys… the little curry muncher has her crusty toes out again

• Haha
Loool not them censoring the plates on the rental g wagon they aren’t even driving. Guess they saw Lailli get dragged over pretending her 4x4 g wagon was listed on a luxury rental website. Are they getting smarter with the scam? Ditch the sweats it’s tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Loool not them censoring the plates on the rental g wagon they aren’t even driving. Guess they saw Lailli get dragged over pretending her 4x4 g wagon was listed on a luxury rental website. Are they getting smarter with the scam? Ditch the sweats it’s tacky.
At least Lailli drove her rentals.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They don’t own that many clothes. I’ve never seen them in denims or even a nice suit. Just those tacky beachy dresses or sweats.

• Haha
Did she really just recycle an old video of her getting her hair done, if you remember thats the video when she went on a full psychotic rant about ppl being jealous of her and her looks and the poor hair guy didnt know where to put his face, now shes uploaded it again, it was dry content then and even more so now. This proves how boring their lives are 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously why are they always wearing sweats!!
-Faeza can hide her chunky legs, Sonia can fill out her skinny legs
- because they feel cold in Dubai
- because they’re confused about what kind of IG influencer models they want to be..ie athleisure wearing fitness influencers despite eating and drinking sugar.
- cheaper than tailored or other formal and elegant clothing.
-uncertain about their sexuality, perhaps want to be gender neutral

Well I guess at least Faeza is closer to Kim’s age than Kylie’s. Beware Sonia, someone is trying to steal your old thunder

Why don’t SF copy Kim’s met gala 21 look instead.. would be doing many a favour

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
-Faeza can hide her chunky legs, Sonia can fill out her skinny legs
- because they feel cold in Dubai
- because they’re confused about what kind of IG influencer models they want to be..ie athleisure wearing fitness influencers despite eating and drinking sugar.
- cheaper than tailored or other formal and elegant clothing.
-uncertain about their sexuality, perhaps want to be gender neutral

Well I guess at least Faeza is closer to Kim’s age than Kylie’s. Beware Sonia, someone is trying to steal your old thunder

Why don’t SF copy Kim’s met gala 21 look instead.. would be doing many a favour
She can’t even say she’s a Leo anymore 💀💀💀💀💀

I’m so glad the weird ass tribute to their 100% Bradford born Pakistani mum, with the Iraqi dialect caption فديتج يا ماما is finally gone, like even after ur scandal blew up u kept a tribute partially written in arabic on ur page?? Where’s the shame🤣I know for a fact if they try to pull pretending to be arab/pretend to understand the lahja they’re just going to be humiliated on khaleeji Twitter like they were a couple of months ago.

• Haha
Sorry F but wearing a dress worthy of being a Smurf won’t get you noticed by Kylie. If you didn’t your waste your time copying others and setting your own trend instead, then perhaps you could afford your own Balenciaga outfit by now.
065D2D17-AAFE-42CA-B28B-B1D14CAD31C8.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I think their still missing the fact that natural makeup or no make up is the look stars go for and have done for the past few years, the muddy foundation and white neck is awful and sonias always looks yellow, like an odd yellow. They cling on to their wardrobe for years when that should have been binned so no doubt they still use out of date make up 🙃

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.