SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cried with laugher seeing this on Snapchat and listening to the voice items on Snapchat they shared on ladbible.

Delighted they played it in it’s entirety albeit censored but left in the deranged psychotic laugh at the end.

Labbible is popular on all media platforms 🤣🤣🤣

Honestly no way they came come back from this🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think the men they get now will degrade them
More knowing how they are now at the bottom.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Came across this, people calling these two out in the comments 😂

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if it’s been cleared up. But regarding the matter with Rania Fawaz, they were not invited to her wedding, they have not been friends for a while after Rania and her best friend Dima found out they immediately stopped being friends. They have been blacklisted in Dubai from events/parties because they messed with the wrong people, who have industry connections. The last event they went to was 2019 Nars anniversary event, where other makeup artists/influencers were present. Faeza was on her priv talking about how she hates the girls at the event and will fight them🤣😭. Anyways, I saw the live in which Faeza clearly stated Rania wasn’t a virgin when she married. Which in my humble opinion is just bleeping weird to talk about someone else’s life like that. Clearly faeza is not a girls girl and 100% someone who you can’t tell secrets. She is an opportunist who has gone through life disposing of people who are no longer able to help her. This is evident in the relationships with Huda Kattan, Iraqi Dubai based influencers, Mario. Rania was a model at faezas makeup class, she really supported two girls who she thought were Iraqi-Brits. She promoted them everywhere on snap, ig etc. Rania is also friends with shaykhas (princesses) from ruling families of the Emirates. So 100% she helped increase faezas clientele. Looking back it was a very one sided friendship, which again sums up what kind of person Faeza is. If anyone saw ranias wedding they’ll know most of Dubai’s popular celebrities were present, it’s understandable why letoad lemute weren’t invited, they don’t fit in🤣

833D31A7-D470-424D-B404-5B122EF1C633.jpeg

Every single one of these women, from different arab and European backgrounds never had to lie about who they are to get where they are. This was a moment, and pfizer is just mad she fucked up her chance to be part of it 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
@stop.soniaxfyzas.racism on Tik Tok - a few racist rants combined in one video

& on YT

• Sick
Reactions: 29

& on YT

Wonderful compilation 👏🏻

I am wondering if anyone is check to see if they still loosing and buying followers through all the silence?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

& on YT

She really lives up to being a 2 brain cell swamp toad. I’ve seen toddlers with a way more complex speech pattern and better logic. The Botox has infiltrated her brain I see…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonderful compilation 👏🏻

I am wondering if anyone is check to see if they still loosing and buying followers through all the silence?
They are, few post regarding it earlier on this thread, 10,000 followers £15 on AliExpress 😂 they’re always topping that up to stay 1.3🤣.

Came across this tiktok, what is it with some influencers denying Pakistani heritage.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Helen Flanagan finally unfollowed them. Took her a while to make this decision, maybe the Ladbible article helped 🙄
Sellouts

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She really lives up to being a 2 brain cell swamp toad. I’ve seen toddlers with a way more complex speech pattern and better logic. The Botox has infiltrated her brain I see…
Her speech pattern is weird.

You’re very generous and kind assuming their is 2 brain cells…. I would of put her brain down to being an unicellular organism 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In the video where she’s spouting off about white people she seems drunk. And yeah I’ve wrote it on here so many times - she can’t formulate sentences. She really needs English lessons Ms. “I sPeAk eNgLiSh witch😂

Next thread title should definitely be as Henna said

SoniaxFyza #9 - Mute mule Sonia and Jigsaw Faeza

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Although the Mirza sisters lie about their ethnicity at least they’ve made a name and hangout with the likes of DEEPIKA 😱
Not defending them at all, maybe if S+F carried themselves with class they’d be there too. What amazing opportunities they had living in Dubai.
All those brand deals, having the support of Huda, working with Charlotte Tilbury all gone down the drain because of Faezas foul mouth and constant racism and lies.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would live some light shed in why they pretend to be Arab?

most emiratis I know are extremely rude & degrade women daily (even the educated ones) - they are far more backward than south Asians. Yes they might have money but it’s no replacement for manners & as a woman she should understand this.

what went wrong?

it’s a huge thing to pretend to be someone else.

I would like to know why.
Most Emiratis you know. All my Emirati friends are educated and very progressed, they dont have a backwards mentality at all. They are not far more backwards than South Asians or vice versa. A lot of Emiratis do not tolerate any form of racism or hate speech. Its usually the older generations that are conservative and carry that type of mentality. SF pretend to be something theyre not because of their internal racism and obviously some very deep rooted issues.

• Heart
Although the Mirza sisters lie about their ethnicity at least they’ve made a name and hangout with the likes of DEEPIKA 😱
Not defending them at all, maybe if S+F carried themselves with class they’d be there too. What amazing opportunities they had living in Dubai.
All those brand deals, having the support of Huda, working with Charlotte Tilbury all gone down the drain because of Faezas foul mouth and constant racism and lies.
Lailli’s biggest issue is her elitist behaviour. She has no place for racism when her BFFs are Faryal and Anncy and her equestrian Indian cousin whom she likes to flex. She just isn’t going to admit that she’s Asian and not made in Chelsea. Overall she has 2 brain cells and SF have one otherwise they’d take notes from her and have real ( and some high profile genuinely wealthy) friends in and out of Dubai.

Reactions: 15
I think everyone has been so quiet on this thread like it’s starting to die down?

Reactions: 7
Massive catfishes - I saw one of them & she looked so different (much older & weak looking). Also, they don’t have a job and lie about their ethnicity- no better. A celeb photo doesn’t make them
Any better.

Deepica hasn’t shared any of the pics with the lalli sisters - says it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
B2359B56-901B-430E-A8B8-AE7569AE65ED.png

Closest thing sonia will ever get to being acknowledged by the Kardashian’s 🐴🐴
#redrum

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know if it’s been cleared up. But regarding the matter with Rania Fawaz, they were not invited to her wedding, they have not been friends for a while after Rania and her best friend Dima found out they immediately stopped being friends. They have been blacklisted in Dubai from events/parties because they messed with the wrong people, who have industry connections. The last event they went to was 2019 Nars anniversary event, where other makeup artists/influencers were present. Faeza was on her priv talking about how she hates the girls at the event and will fight them🤣😭. Anyways, I saw the live in which Faeza clearly stated Rania wasn’t a virgin when she married. Which in my humble opinion is just bleeping weird to talk about someone else’s life like that. Clearly faeza is not a girls girl and 100% someone who you can’t tell secrets. She is an opportunist who has gone through life disposing of people who are no longer able to help her. This is evident in the relationships with Huda Kattan, Iraqi Dubai based influencers, Mario. Rania was a model at faezas makeup class, she really supported two girls who she thought were Iraqi-Brits. She promoted them everywhere on snap, ig etc. Rania is also friends with shaykhas (princesses) from ruling families of the Emirates. So 100% she helped increase faezas clientele. Looking back it was a very one sided friendship, which again sums up what kind of person Faeza is. If anyone saw ranias wedding they’ll know most of Dubai’s popular celebrities were present, it’s understandable why letoad lemute weren’t invited, they don’t fit in🤣

View attachment 899522
Every single one of these women, from different arab and European backgrounds never had to lie about who they are to get where they are. This was a moment, and pfizer is just mad she fucked up her chance to be part of it 🤣
Ok why does this hammerhead shark 🦈 think she could fight??? Someone needs to beat the filler out her face already!! Lmao 🤣 I can't stand witches like that who pretend to be tough but are just window warriors hiding behind a phone screen!! Lol 😂 She better be ready to throw down when she runs into the wrong woman who isn't going to take her sh!t!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.