SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without meaning to sound repetitive, can someone get the message to Thuy, perhaps through her sister huong or bf quang? I’ve tried but she’s still following (as is her sister) 🤷🏻‍♀️ I actually like her content an all.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What about is that are not in UAE? Can we still report to that email?
Yes you are reporting the hate speech of a citizen of Dubai so you don't need to be living in Dubai yourself to do it. I would email them the link of the youtube video compilation someone kindly posted on the previous few pages

Reactions: 13
Yes you are reporting the hate speech of a citizen of Dubai so you don't need to be living in Dubai yourself to do it. I would email them the link of the youtube video compilation someone kindly posted on the previous few pages
I’m wondering why the person who suggested to send this email doesn’t do it herself? Is there a reason?

I’m wondering why the person who suggested to send this email doesn’t do it herself? Is there a reason?
Everyone is doing this so that it gets noticed if many people send the email!
Also we need to compile the scamming products Fyza used to sell! Someone had shared the lipstick alley page! In that we have a proof that her ads were a fraud!! Please share more such reviews! We need to publish her scamming ways too!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Next thread title should definitely be as Henna said

SoniaxFyza #9 - Mute mule Sonia and Jigsaw Faeza
[/QUOTE]
Just few more additions : Cancelled AliExpress Sisters : Mute mule Sonia and Racist Jigsaw Faeza

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I know it seems like I’m onto you lots queen. But henna tea is dry asf. The thread is dying and she’s the saviour. But all she’s telling us is “fyza was rude to her mum” lol

I respect the pictures but come on girl bring it!

Or maybe this is just the end of it all…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Everyone is doing this so that it gets noticed if many people send the email!
Also we need to compile the scamming products Fyza used to sell! Someone had shared the lipstick alley page! In that we have a proof that her ads were a fraud!! Please share more such reviews! We need to publish her scamming ways too!
Here it is!

Screenshot_20211202-004350.png
Screenshot_20211202-004247.png
Screenshot_20211202-004327.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand what they would be deported for ? UAE law doesn’t care . Their country is built on modern day slavery! My passport was stolen there and when I reported it and asked them to check cctv at the airport where I last saw it , they couldn’t give a sh** and continued smoking their cigarettes and sipping their Turkish tea.
I used to drink alcohol in Kuwait where it’s illegal in the homes of policemen and government officials . After a week of living there , I was offered cocaine by a policeman !

I’ve taught Bedouin, Emirati , Kuwaiti children . They’re mostly put in positions due to their ethnicity not cause they are capable or because they care . The lowest achieving boys I taught worked as policeman , airport security , army , border control etc

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Do you think belhasa sorted out their accommodation & forgot about it?

Reactions: 1
I have a friend who purchased a product they were advertising on Snapchat (I think it was boob tape) six months ago and she still never got it. She tried to get a refund but the website doesn’t exist anymore

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What a pathetic site.. who plasters refunds on a banner in your face like as if they’re guilty of something? I hope they sell out and can’t restock. Eww. So SF are still getting paid by this brand?

Faryal taking ownership again..clearly doesn’t need the money unlike those influencers who won’t.
D654D31A-320E-4B01-A276-D7657341A077.jpeg

I know she’s irrelevant to this thread but just putting it out there for awareness in case anyone is considering buying from this brand

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand what they would be deported for ? UAE law doesn’t care . Their country is built on modern day slavery! My passport was stolen there and when I reported it and asked them to check cctv at the airport where I last saw it , they couldn’t give a sh** and continued smoking their cigarettes and sipping their Turkish tea.
I used to drink alcohol in Kuwait where it’s illegal in the homes of policemen and government officials . After a week of living there , I was offered cocaine by a policeman !

I’ve taught Bedouin, Emirati , Kuwaiti children . They’re mostly put in positions due to their ethnicity not cause they are capable or because they care . The lowest achieving boys I taught worked as policeman , airport security , army , border control etc
The UAE is knoen as paradise for criminals they dont deport anybody for something like this.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.