SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sonia is just as bad. You might have seen these tweets before but she can’t come back from this and become the face of Soniaxfyza again.
Ngl reading some of these hurt.
To Faeza saying ‘my sister has never been racist’ is the biggest lie, but then again everything they’ve said has been a lie.
On Sonia’s profile they keep mentioning some video, has anyone seen it?

Reactions: 1
Sonia is just as bad. You might have seen these tweets before but she can’t come back from this and become the face of Soniaxfyza again.
Ngl reading some of these hurt.
To Faeza saying ‘my sister has never been racist’ is the biggest lie, but then again everything they’ve said has been a lie.
Her language is vile! 🤮

Reactions: 3
No hun, on Twitter. If you click on the link, it says only viewable with permission. So, has anyone seen “that” video?
I’ve seen it but I can’t remember what was said. It was just an animated video called fly on the wall or something. It was 2 girls supposed to be those 2.

If i'm not mistaken it was an animated video they both made of two animated sisters as if it was them, spewing the most disgusting racist tit lol, appears nothing's changed

Reactions: 8
The video “fly on the wall” is deleted from YouTube. Fyza doing damage control with her 100 fake accounts. I told ya’ll she was busy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Faeza’s apology was hallow and failed because she didn’t address the real issues that they are in fact Pakistani and have lied in published and televised interviews about being Arab.
A99DEC97-1F42-45D3-B2F5-FB1EEA4A8199.jpeg
7C2BAB54-5900-4A68-8348-498987699C30.jpeg
Soniaxfyza assumed they’d get away with it like they somehow always do and continued to mock the situation. It wasn’t until her rant hit UK news outlets and brands starting backing out did they realize it wasn’t going away.

faeza didn’t apologize for posting that girls pictures and location in the UK but glossed over it as “that girl who trolled me”. The girl only joked about mince pies in Birmingham and told Faeza to sing in Urdu since they were badly lip syncing Arabic songs. And that’s what you hear in the voicenote; “speak Urdu!? F*ck you b*tch! Brum?!! Ew!!” No mention of their late mother. If the girls Snapchat geolocation tagged Manchester and Faeza posted that on her own IG story why did Faeza mention Birmingham at all? Because it was what was really said in the voice note.

and they added once again that the Palestine comments were faked but changed their Snapchat name yet again. They can’t stop lying and that’s why they were never successful.
E1D4AB50-28B9-4B04-93D4-8658D3990656.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Being on Twitter from 2011 I can honestly say that Sonia Twitter account isn’t hers, Fyza was something along the lines of fyzacbe something to do with Chris brown. can’t really remember. Sonias Twitter was made by a lad named wahid in Nottingham his @ was foolishwiseguy
No I ain’t no Sonia fyza or their fans, what’s truth is truth.
them Twitter @‘s were made to take the piss out the sisters cause mostly fyza was a cow to most of Asian Twitter. I just think these fake tweets are being spread for clout and I’m all for honesty.
He even made a whole YouTube video animated one taking the piss out of them, they were vexed when they watched it. They exited Twitter after that I think. Just thought id let you guys know

Being on Twitter from 2011 I can honestly say that Sonia Twitter account isn’t hers, Fyza was something along the lines of fyzacbe something to do with Chris brown. can’t really remember. Sonias Twitter was made by a lad named wahid in Nottingham his @ was foolishwiseguy
them Twitter @‘s were made to take the piss out the sisters cause mostly fyza was a cow to most of Asian Twitter. I just think these fake tweets are being spread for clout and I’m all for honesty.
He even made a whole YouTube video animated one taking the piss out of them, they were vexed when they watched it. They exited Twitter after that I think. Just thought id let you guys know

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
és
We’ll that’s embarrassing when they literally said the tweet was them but years ago they were ‘naive and didn’t know any better’ LOOOL. Just go start packing your bags now Faeza Bring lots of coats and scarves as it’s freezing cold here In the Uk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This actually make sense. That account is a parody, its mention two Faeza accounts. One end with cbe then other one is another parody one. They would have deleted it, make no sense to have left it open, even after the backlash they got from the VN

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Sonia fighting for her life online rn. The screenshots are all there. They made the fly on the wall and Jeremy Kyle interview for clout and to seem popular enough to have real Twitter haters. They ran their own hate accounts to have flame wars against each other the same way they have a bunch of fake Soniaxfyza fan accounts. Allow it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My point exactly, since being doxxed my stance on everything has changed. Fake influencers aren’t always supporting the cause with contradicting messages and my intent isn’t even to throw shade on SxF it’s to ensure that they don’t have a platform. Think I’m gonna leave that there and go back to hiding under a rock x
Please deep how you actually changed their crappy, racist and scumbag ways online FOR GOOD. You spoke up for yourself, you should be insanely proud of yourself for what you accomplished so far. I know I am and idk you personally but I can tell you're such a vibe 😂 ❤ You didn't let Faeza get away with what she said and she looks like the biggest joke ever, dunno who will ever take her serious again

You took action and we as a community are 110% backing you with everything. You are not alone and trust me, things will get better! Neither will we let Faeza get away with this, yeah shes quiet now waiting for the storm to die down but that aint possible lol, she's in too deep with her tit now

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I said I was going to stay away for a while but it’ll get a point out there before I do because it annoyed me haha (I’m the girl who got doxxed btw for the newbies)
That tiktok there is by @ome and when I asked her to address what happened to me she was so rude and said she doesn’t give a tit. Literally no other influencer was as rude as she was. She was talking about how the sisters shouldn’t be exposed so they can work on their pErOnsAl dEveLvoPmeNt. Of course she’s joined the tiktok clout hype and suddenly ✨cares✨and when I confronted her about that her efforts at defending herself were pathetic 😂😂😂
How disgusting 🤮, the double
Standards I’m so Sorry I tried to delete my comment to , just goes to show how fake certain people can be

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Sonia fighting for her life online rn. The screenshots are all there. They made the fly on the wall and Jeremy Kyle interview for clout and to seem popular enough to have real Twitter haters. They ran their own hate accounts to have flame wars against each other the same way they have a bunch of fake Soniaxfyza fan accounts. Allow it.
Where can I find this fly on the wall

Hi guys! I did not mean to be MIA, I was actually busy with weddings back to back and then it took me a few to catch up with everything - I did let someone from tattle on insta know that I'm ok lol. Ok so the hate that I got is soo minimal honestly, I'm positive that its the jigsaw and her mute mule - I think I'd have more respect for her if she said those things from her actual account instead of hiding behind a screen like she's done her whole life or having her brothers or dad make fake accounts and yes her dad, he will happily curse out everyone and anyone so the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. My dad has literally referred to him as Mavi Shahzad my whole life and I never understood why until I started seeing how he was. So their dad is on a rampage with cursing out my mom and my two aunts because of this forum and its so funny to me, especially because I'd never think a father would be so comfortable with having his daughter call him a p*ssy and that too so publicly - like what face do you show your father after that? Its so embarrassing. Also someone should definitely make a compilation of all her racist remarks if it hasn't been done already, someone sent me a message on insta with a comment she had made when covid first became a thing and I wish I screenshot it before the account disappeared. I'm gonna just list a few answers to some questions, let me know what else I'm missing.

- Their mom did not pass from suicide, she's had breast cancer since 2017 I believe that was the year but she did have it for quiet some time.

- They were very well aware - as was everyone else of their mom being told she doesn't have much time while they were on vacation.

- They were born in the UK, their mom is from Bradford and their dad was born in Pakistan
(Mirpur, Azad Kashmir) so no one is Pathan because I did read that prior.

- They never lived in any other country before they left to Dubai so they never "went back to the UK study"

- Sonia did not go to school for her law degree, neither sister got much education - Faeza went ahead and did some course with Illamsqua and just did makeup and made Sonia drop out of college which I believe is our form of high school to be her model for Instagram so barley any schooling.

- Faeza is no way a SA victim. We really need to stop giving her ideas for her excuses later down the line - she loves to talk and if this was ever the case, she would be very open about it.

- Their mom was never an interior designer for Tyga, she was a stay at home wife.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Hi guys! I did not mean to be MIA, I was actually busy with weddings back to back and then it took me a few to catch up with everything - I did let someone from tattle on insta know that I'm ok lol. Ok so the hate that I got is soo minimal honestly, I'm positive that its the jigsaw and her mute mule - I think I'd have more respect for her if she said those things from her actual account instead of hiding behind a screen like she's done her whole life or having her brothers or dad make fake accounts and yes her dad, he will happily curse out everyone and anyone so the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. My dad has literally referred to him as Mavi Shahzad my whole life and I never understood why until I started seeing how he was. So their dad is on a rampage with cursing out my mom and my two aunts because of this forum and its so funny to me, especially because I'd never think a father would be so comfortable with having his daughter call him a p*ssy and that too so publicly - like what face do you show your father after that? Its so embarrassing. Also someone should definitely make a compilation of all her racist remarks if it hasn't been done already, someone sent me a message on insta with a comment she had made when covid first became a thing and I wish I screenshot it before the account disappeared. I'm gonna just list a few answers to some questions, let me know what else I'm missing.

- Their mom did not pass from suicide, she's had breast cancer since 2017 I believe that was the year but she did have it for quiet some time.

- They were very well aware - as was everyone else of their mom being told she doesn't have much time while they were on vacation.

- They were born in the UK, their mom is from Bradford and their dad was born in Pakistan

- They never lived in any other country before they left to Dubai so they never "went back to the UK study"

- Sonia did not go to school for her law degree, neither sister got much education - Faeza went ahead and did some course with Illamsqua and just did makeup and made Sonia drop out of college which I believe is our form of high school to be her model for Instagram so barley any schooling.

- Faeza is no way a SA victim. We really need to stop giving her ideas for her excuses later down the line - she loves to talk and if this was ever the case, she would be very open about it.

- Their mom was never an interior designer for Tyga, she was a stay at home wife.
So did their mum visit them in Dubai a lot? Or we’re all those pictures from one trip?

you’ve got the tea but not bringing the gossip

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Cheers for clearing alot of stuff up, what happen on Cyprus?

Weird the dad & brothers still back them, do they not have normal jobs, do they rely on SF for income?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would have loved to see these girls use their platform to be advocates for breast cancer and raise awareness for the disease considering that’s how their mom passed away (RIP). Now looking back I’m quite shocked that they didn’t even post anything about it during October which is breast cancer awareness month

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.