SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys! I did not mean to be MIA, I was actually busy with weddings back to back and then it took me a few to catch up with everything - I did let someone from tattle on insta know that I'm ok lol. Ok so the hate that I got is soo minimal honestly, I'm positive that its the jigsaw and her mute mule - I think I'd have more respect for her if she said those things from her actual account instead of hiding behind a screen like she's done her whole life or having her brothers or dad make fake accounts and yes her dad, he will happily curse out everyone and anyone so the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. My dad has literally referred to him as Mavi Shahzad my whole life and I never understood why until I started seeing how he was. So their dad is on a rampage with cursing out my mom and my two aunts because of this forum and its so funny to me, especially because I'd never think a father would be so comfortable with having his daughter call him a p*ssy and that too so publicly - like what face do you show your father after that? Its so embarrassing. Also someone should definitely make a compilation of all her racist remarks if it hasn't been done already, someone sent me a message on insta with a comment she had made when covid first became a thing and I wish I screenshot it before the account disappeared. I'm gonna just list a few answers to some questions, let me know what else I'm missing.

- Their mom did not pass from suicide, she's had breast cancer since 2017 I believe that was the year but she did have it for quiet some time.

- They were very well aware - as was everyone else of their mom being told she doesn't have much time while they were on vacation.

- They were born in the UK, their mom is from Bradford and their dad was born in Pakistan
(Mirpur, Azad Kashmir) so no one is Pathan because I did read that prior.

- They never lived in any other country before they left to Dubai so they never "went back to the UK study"

- Sonia did not go to school for her law degree, neither sister got much education - Faeza went ahead and did some course with Illamsqua and just did makeup and made Sonia drop out of college which I believe is our form of high school to be her model for Instagram so barley any schooling.

- Faeza is no way a SA victim. We really need to stop giving her ideas for her excuses later down the line - she loves to talk and if this was ever the case, she would be very open about it.

- Their mom was never an interior designer for Tyga, she was a stay at home wife.
Hope you are doing well! We missed you!

I have some questions if you are happy to answer, 1) why doesn’t Sonia talk? Is it because she can’t do whatever accent they are trying to put on? 2) What makes you say (referring to another one of your posts) that Sonia is worse than Faeza? Can we have some examples? Lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I would have loved to see these girls use their platform to be advocates for breast cancer and raise awareness for the disease considering that’s how their mom passed away (RIP). Now looking back I’m quite shocked that they didn’t even post anything about it during October which is breast cancer awareness month
They will now, thanks to your idea 💡 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There are always ways to prove they steal their ideas from tattle.. usually the post and it’s timestamp helps when sharing to make people aware.. so let them. Also they’ve been doing this since forever and where are they now? Usually if you know a plan then you can be steps ahead but the difference is in the size and 🧠 cells of this army compared to theirs.
Jigsaw and mute mule🤣 next title.
Oh and they are a parody period..like you couldn’t be this stupid in reality could you?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't think there's much they can do to salvage whatever image they have left!! Lol
Tattle won't allow it! 😤

They're now like trapped rodents! Lol 🐀🐁🐭

Fyza I know you're reading this so you girls better book your sugar daddy appointments early this year since the holidays are coming up and you guys got no more sponsors! 🤷

Who gets dropped by shien! Lmao so embarrassing I almost feel bad for you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hey @hennasultanxoxo ☺ do you think these sisters will ever get married?? Or do they hate the concept of marriage? Have these sisters ever mentioned anything about wanting to have their own family and kids? Or do they simply not care about having husbands and kids??

What are the chances that 10 years from now these sisters are still living together in the same apartment??

Lastly what about the father? Does he not care about marrying his daughters off and have grandkids? Is he not bothered about Fyza being almost 30 and unmarried??

Reactions: 7
és

We’ll that’s embarrassing when they literally said the tweet was them but years ago they were ‘naive and didn’t know any better’ LOOOL. Just go start packing your bags now Faeza Bring lots of coats and scarves as it’s freezing cold here In the Uk
Did you just call me Faeza lol? What is this thread.. if you don’t agree to some things your automatically faeza??? I’m merely stating facts, I don’t need to nod and agree to everything on this thread. I’m Pakistani myself and really don’t like the sisters as I’ve had many dealings with them myself I can give you my @ too. There’s two @‘s @faezacbe and @faezabiebs. Do some proper research then comment back to me.

This actually make sense. That account is a parody, its mention two Faeza accounts. One end with cbe then other one is another parody one. They would have deleted it, make no sense to have left it open, even after the backlash they got from the VN
some people just believe everything and anything on here and then when you don’t agree with the majority you’re ‘faeza or Sonia’

• Heart
Reactions: 13
crying at the thought of sonia and fyza speaking urdu to communicate with their dad😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
some people just believe everything and anything on here and then when you don’t agree with the majority you’re ‘faeza or Sonia’
Let’s be honest the majority of the time it is them or brother or father 😂😂😂😂, they pull this tit all the time, not many people with common sense would support the things these two have said & done.
There are always ways to prove they steal their ideas from tattle.. usually the post and it’s timestamp helps when sharing to make people aware.. so let them. Also they’ve been doing this since forever and where are they now? Usually if you know a plan then you can be steps ahead but the difference is in the size and 🧠 cells of this army compared to theirs.
Jigsaw and mute mule🤣 next title.
Oh and they are a parody period..like you couldn’t be this stupid in reality could you?
This needs to be the next thread name
I would have loved to see these girls use their platform to be advocates for breast cancer and raise awareness for the disease considering that’s how their mom passed away (RIP). Now looking back I’m quite shocked that they didn’t even post anything about it during October which is breast cancer awareness month
they are to self absorbed to think about anyone else’s, not even their own mother, it’s truly sad situation with the mother they could have done so much with the platform they had even though a lot of the followers are bots.

Let’s be honest the majority of the time it is them or brother or father 😂😂😂😂, they pull this tit all the time, not many people with common sense would support the things these two have said & done.

This needs to be the next thread name

they are to self absorbed to think about anyone else’s, not even their own mother, it’s truly sad situation with the mother they could have done so much with the platform they had even though a lot of the followers are bots.

& happy to here your okay Henna nope your mother isn’t getting to much from the man who’s own daughter called a 🐱

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not really.. there have been many times other tattlers disagree and get called out for bickering but they’re not accused of being Faeza or Sonia. There is a history of SF creating accounts and trying to defend or derail this thread, so please be mindful that people might just be being cautious or vigilant. Should you be here if you don’t know what this thread is?

Reactions: 20
Jeez people are just snowflakes these days huh…
It was clearly a joke… it hit a nerve though so now you got me doubting lol.
someone Here has a picture of a horse as their dp I said nice DP Sonia it doesn’t automatically mean I’m accusing of the user of being Sonia when clearly the user wasn’t even defending the sisters.
So I have no research to do thank you very much. Lmao majority of the time is quite clearly them who would even defend them racists?
Bye

I literally said pack your bags Faeza. How does that automatically mean I’m talking directly to you. 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jeez people are just snowflakes these days huh…
It was clearly a joke… it hit a nerve though so now you got me doubting lol.
someone Here has a picture of a horse as their dp I said nice DP Sonia it doesn’t automatically mean I’m accusing of the user of being Sonia when clearly the user wasn’t even defending the sisters.
So I have no research to do thank you very much. Lmao majority of the time is quite clearly them who would even defend them racists?
Bye

I literally said pack your bags Faeza. How does that automatically mean I’m talking directly to you. 😭😭
I didn’t defend them?
Not really.. there have been many times other tattlers disagree and get called out for bickering but they’re not accused of being Faeza or Sonia. There is a history of SF creating accounts and trying to defend or derail this thread, so please be mindful that people might just be being cautious or vigilant. Should you be here if you don’t know what this thread is?
That’s fine, I’ll remove myself from the thread I just don’t want people believing everything (Twitter accounts) and no way shape or form I have ever defending them. I think I see things from a Islamic point of view more than literal.
Allah is most just and they got what they deserved, you can sell your soul but only the god fearing are victorious.

peace ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Actually disgusting that their mother was on her deathbed and they were in the Maldives doing god knows. Pretty much sums up what kind of relationship they had with their mother. Cancer isn’t some over night thing, my aunty was in a similar situation. Had been battling for three years and when her condition deteriorated, it did so quite rapidly. When I mean rapidly I mean literal days, hours left of their life. So the fact that they chose to do that, knowing Yasmins condition tells you all everything you need to know about them, as daughters, sisters and humans. And to have rinsed her passing the way they did, recycling and pictures from the same trip is honestly so pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
@hennasultanxoxo 😭😭 It’s the fact that shazad doormat al ali, is getting mad over this thread loooool. Getting angry at you and your family for what?🤣you’re literally verifying everything that’s been suspected. It’s the fact that he’s comfortable with being called a pussy by his 30 year old flop of a daughter for me. Anyways, uncle doormat, how is your week going? Black Friday sales are still on, found a cute bunk bed for them when they arrive🥰:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Henna, don’t worry about them darling. They got nothing on you. Keep shining and as for their dad, none of this would’ve happened had you fixed your home first. You have two pathological liars as daughters and you’re cursing your sisters? Barking up the wrong tree here mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m glad he’s going crazy over the thread, it’s what they deserve. What kind of dad, or middle aged man for that matter, spends their time online reading a thread about their racist daughters 😂? Anyone sane would be giving their daughters a well deserved boot up the a*se for embarrassing the family, not spending their days reading a ~ gossip thread ~ about them, how weird. What kind of family even tries to change their ethnicity together lmfao, man I feel sorry for Henna and her side.

Henna my dear do keep spilling that scalding tea, don’t be scared now 🤣😚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sonia and faeze, heck laila mirza aren't the onlyy ones who lie about everything. There's this girl called Euodias ( I'm surprised no one's talking about her) she's on youtube/instagram exact same behaviour except I wouldn't say "toxic"
She lies about having a gene that only allows her to sleep for 2 hours, how she was so broke she didn't have a place to stay with her family ( when her mother was a doctor and had a clinic), how she has a 200million dollar company .... Nothing she says adds up and all these young girls are inspired by her bs. ( nothing she says matches up with anything.)

Reactions: 2
Honestly my heart hurt at the fact these two are using their mothers death as an excuse to be vile. Whether she was in on their lies or not, she’s still a mother and their late mother. How can you use her passing like that. How can her soul actually rest in peace?!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
They use filters so often, I honestly think that they both think that’s how they actually look 😅. Kidding themselves that they’re the Kardashians.

I can’t believe they had the audacity to be screeeaaaming about how it was their mums birthday, and this is what they were doing on their mums birthday. They even lied about what day it was on to followers. Which reminds me, Sonia x Faeza Kardashian it’s MUM not ‘MOM’. You ARE from the U.K. Born and raised. If they are close enough to their dad that they ALL pretend to be Arab and he defends them, then why aren’t they at home supporting him after the loss of his wife? It’s quite obvious none of them were/are that close, it seems what they have in common is faking ethnicity, guess that’s what keeps them close lol. I find it very hard to believe that they were that close to their mum when this is what they were doing. Sure, everyone reacts differently to things but it’s more or less the same thing. My mother is my best friend, I would literally do ANYTHING for her, and if she was on her death bed I don’t think I could ever leave her side. I would be completely devastated and wouldn’t be able to function if I lost her, I would NEED to be around family. Very bizarre behaviour.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.