SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said I was going to stay away for a while but it’ll get a point out there before I do because it annoyed me haha (I’m the girl who got doxxed btw for the newbies)
That tiktok there is by @ome and when I asked her to address what happened to me she was so rude and said she doesn’t give a tit. Literally no other influencer was as rude as she was. She was talking about how the sisters shouldn’t be exposed so they can work on their pErOnsAl dEveLvoPmeNt. Of course she’s joined the tiktok clout hype and suddenly ✨cares✨and when I confronted her about that her efforts at defending herself were pathetic 😂😂😂
While you’re at it, expose her too.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is that the Canadian or American girl who had a nose job? What exactly did she say to you?
What ever happened to standing and supporting women, speaking up for your community.
I believe she’s American she seems down to earth before she said what she said but idk

While you’re at it, expose her too.
I mean other than disregarding the situation why should I expose her? I just found the tiktok annoying because she’s clearly jumping on the clout bandwagon and I thought more people should know that.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I believe she’s American she seems down to earth before she said what she said but idk

I mean other than disregarding the situation why should I expose her? I just found the tiktok annoying because she’s clearly jumping on the clout bandwagon and I thought more people should know that.
I am 80% of people making tiktok videos are doing for clout!! Sadly only few are trying to spread the awareness

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am 80% of people making tiktok videos are doing for clout!! Sadly only few are trying to spread the awareness
My point exactly, since being doxxed my stance on everything has changed. Fake influencers aren’t always supporting the cause with contradicting messages and my intent isn’t even to throw shade on SxF it’s to ensure that they don’t have a platform. Think I’m gonna leave that there and go back to hiding under a rock x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Wow
If she doesn’t agree with you on the isssue, why is she even addressing it through a stupid video 🤡

also, side note: she looks nothing like her tik toks. Another filtered wannabe with insecurities.(apologies to anyone who uses filters for fun)

My point exactly, since being doxxed my stance on everything has changed. Fake influencers aren’t always supporting the cause with contradicting messages and my intent isn’t even to throw shade on SxF it’s to ensure that they don’t have a platform. Think I’m gonna leave that there and go back to hiding under a rock x
It’s not you who should be hiding

there are a lot of shameless people in this world

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hope you are ok 😔 🫂 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@Eyupm8tey Don‘t hide! You don’t need too! You did AMAZING! 🤍. You certainly brought that “uNaPoLoGeTiC witch” down a much-needed peg or two. It’s unfortunate that you ran into a clout chaser, there’s always bound to be one. But, the majority are totally on your side! ✨. You have dealt with this whole thing so gracefully and took all the right courses of action xx

• Heart
Reactions: 43

"No Proof"??!! 🧐 There's a whole novel written about them not only on tattle but guru gossip as well!!
And if it's not "your place" then who's place is it???! Lol what a 🤡

They're getting exposed whether they like it or not so they're just going to have to make their peace with that!! Lol 😂

And people like that don't change in one week! The only change for them is that brands are dropping them like flies And more people are seeing them for who they truly are! Period! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
"No Proof"??!! 🧐 There's a whole novel written about them not only on tattle but guru gossip as well!!

They're getting exposed whether they like it or not so they're just going to have to make their peace with that!! Lol 😂

And people like that don't change in one week! The only change for them is that brands are dropping them like flies And more people are seeing them for who they truly are! Period! 🙄
well now she has apologised there's nothing else anyone can do

Reactions: 2
I don't consider that an apology if she hasn't reached out and personally apologized to the girl she verbally attacked and not only to her but all her Pakistani followers too if she even has any . There's laws against online bullying isn't there ? 🤔 Threatening to headbutt someone goes under the category of a threat doesn't it? 🤷 Idk I hope something more gets done because what she said shouldn't be taken lightly.

• Heart
Meant the what she said to you and disregarding what happened to you. Sorry but people like that don’t deserve any type of platform.
Anyway, I hope you’re ok. Many of us are 100% behind you x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think people who stand up for what is right only when they can benefit from it are utter scum. That girl for example.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think people who stand up for what is right only when they can benefit from it are utter scum. That girl for example.
Can I call and report them to the Dubai police from here in Canada??! Lol 😂 🇨🇦
I'll use my Canadian politeness!

Me: Hello Dubai police ? This is Canada calling and it's come to my attention that you have a couple of fake racist influencers pretending to be Arabs and who want to look Armenian like the Kardashians and talk like Americans but at the same time pretend to be Kurdish Iraqi and the list goes on and on"!
So not a good look bruh ! 🙄 They should be made an example of! I suggest deportation!

Please and thank you ! 🙏😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Exactly she made her bed now she can lie in it. Even if she’s “apologised” (where she lied about not being problematic in the past, that’s all that herself and her sister are known for)😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If you can call that an “apology “ then she would have come back to SC which no doubt was probably her intention but saw that she and her apology got dragged… so yes people can still do a lot.. like spread awareness about how she said racist things about Arabs and British Whites..bc her apology undermines the importance of Asians experiencing racism too. Just bc it’s done doesn’t mean people should forget about it..like she and clout chasing influencers had hoped for..I do have a good tip/solution for her but nah I’m not going to say. Let her work it out, might be more sincere then.

• Heart

Absolutely agree. Feels like OME is doing this because she doesn’t want something out there about her she is keeping hidden.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sonia is just as bad. You might have seen these tweets before but she can’t come back from this and become the face of Soniaxfyza again.
Ngl reading some of these hurt.
To Faeza saying ‘my sister has never been racist’ is the biggest lie, but then again everything they’ve said has been a lie.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
If you can call that an “apology “ then she would have come back to SC which no doubt was probably her intention but saw that she and her apology got dragged… so yes people can still do a lot.. like spread awareness about how she said racist things about Arabs and British Whites..bc her apology undermines the importance of Asians experiencing racism too. Just bc it’s done doesn’t mean people should forget about it..like she and clout chasing influencers had hoped for..I do have a good tip/solution for her but nah I’m not going to say. Let her work it out, might be more sincere then.
Im curious 😆

Sonia is just as bad. You might have seen these tweets before but she can’t come back from this and become the face of Soniaxfyza again.
To Faeza saying ‘my sister has never been racist’ is the biggest lie, but then again everything they’ve said has been a lie.
These are absolutely atrocious!!! Wow.
Sonia you evil evil woman!!!
The one of the duck and deport lol oh well that aged well…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did they make a fake account of themselves and post these?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.