SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You dont choose the life of a sex worker if you was sexually abused
Hyper-sexuality can be a something seen in SA victims. So I don’t think that sentence is accurate. I would not rule out abuse in their childhood.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well surely anyone who lies about their ethnicity/religion wouldn’t want to answer questions regarding it.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, I totally agree. It’s definitely an inferiority complex these females possess. Someone asked if she was Greek on the live and she was like no but never confirms that she is Pakistani - when we all know she is.

Reactions: 12

Adam saleh and Slim doing dirt. This is what happens at Dubai Yacht parties btw it’s a well known fact. This is how they celebrated their mothers birthday.

645F20BC-2BFF-4681-986E-C25CAF2DC22B.jpeg
FE5E68D1-665D-41C5-9E3B-2C60E1565F18.jpeg
733E2BCF-D8B0-4BCA-8210-C73FED55C2FF.jpeg
76DCE502-2021-442B-99E9-AF4F95AE4CC7.jpeg
069ED2B6-1410-42ED-97AB-5DD2CF5FA27D.jpeg
F320ACFC-EC03-47C5-9013-223E23DEB46E.jpeg
6BA51168-2E9C-457F-B61E-010B5AAC58A4.png
B9C3C33B-D3CF-471A-8DA7-FAC4293E50E7.jpeg
Pay Attention to the patterns they are all fakes in it together.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She spoke about the situation today! Glad it was mentioned.
Anyone have any recordings? I want to know what she said!
also I can’t find the comment about Faeza filing a lawsuit, God knows on what grounds? Didn’t she post the girls pictures first?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Adam saleh and Slim doing dirt. This is what happens at Dubai Yacht parties btw it’s a well known fact. This is how they celebrated their mothers birthday.

View attachment 891895View attachment 891896View attachment 891897View attachment 891898View attachment 891902View attachment 891903View attachment 891904View attachment 891905 Pay Attention to the patterns they are all fakes in it together.
I’m so glad Harris J got the hell away from them all.. who rmbrs him trying to remain polite while thinking ‘what the fuuuuuudge’ when Foiza started talking nonsense about the star signs etc ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hyper-sexuality can be a something seen in SA victims. So I don’t think that sentence is accurate. I would not rule out abuse in their childhood.
I agree, however why is everyone assuming this just because they don't like bring Pakistani and make racist comments?Honestly when whites and blacks call out racism they say it as it is, this is the first time I've seen ppl want to analyse and dissect it so much. Anything is possible but I'm getting sick of this sexual abuse and trauma bullshit. Too many ppl trying to be psychologists. Please don't give them fake ideas.

We have established; they don't like being Pakistani, this is nothing shocking, a lot of Pakistani's don't. They are racist towards white ppl in the UK, blacks, Bengali's - and Pakistani's because they feel embarassed to be Pakistani. They say their dad has been so good to them and their mum. They is really not much to dissect.

I find this insulting to victims of sexual abuse because I'm sure they would be fuming thinking some ppl are trying to make up a theory of sexual abuse to just explain away their nasty, ignorant, racist behaviour. Call a spade a spade, ppl need to stop over analysing.

I think we have given Fyza and Sonia plenty ideas to justify their behaviour. Can we please move on and stick to the purpose we all got together for?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I agree, however why is everyone assuming this just because they don't like bring Pakistani and make racist comments?Honestly when whites and blacks call out racism they say it as it is, this is the first time I've seen ppl want to analyse and dissect it so much. Anything is possible but I'm getting sick of this sexual abuse and trauma bullshit. Too many ppl trying to be psychologists. Please don't give them fake ideas.

We have established; they don't like being Pakistani, this is nothing shocking, a lot of Pakistani's don't. They are racist towards white ppl in the UK, blacks, Bengali's - and Pakistani's because they feel embarassed to be Pakistani. They say their dad has been so good to them and their mum. They is really not much to dissect.

I find this insulting to victims of sexual abuse because I'm sure they would be fuming thinking some ppl are trying to make up a theory of sexual abuse to just explain away their nasty, ignorant, racist behaviour. Call a spade a spade, ppl need to stop over analysing.
Couldn’t agree more!

Reactions: 9
I’m so glad Harris J got the hell away from them all.. who rmbrs him trying to remain polite while thinking ‘what the fuuuuuudge’ when Foiza started talking nonsense about the star signs etc ?
Lmao I need to see the video of this and how awkward it was, everyone keeps bringing it up🤣pls post it if anyone has it!

Reactions: 3
OMG! I am so surprised to see Fousey active again. Does anyone remember him from youtube back in the day? I used to follow him cause he made funny/prank videos on arab culture dressed as an arab mom. Then the fame got to his head and he got super problematic, kept going off youtube, would come back looking bulked up and weird af. He was living in Canada I believe and got super annoying so I unfollowed him. His name is Yousef Eraket if I remember correct. All I can say is.. birds of a feather...

I personally don't think any action will be taken by the police as these threats were not towards an Emirati nor was anything said against the govt (uae takes these things quite seriously) but I don't fully know the law.

Besides there are loads of pretentious people in Dubai, I've said before that they fit right in. I was looking through her "manager's" profile and saw that most of his businesses are french so assuming he is french too. And anyone who lives in Dubai knows how many scammy French people live here (as I was told by a French couple!!). What I would want investigated is all the scammy products they would advertise on SC. I mean these websites all looked the same and had only soniaxfyza coupon codes and photos of them plastered on their sites. Literally they all looked the same with the same fake reviews. Someone needs to find out who is behind these sites and link it to these racist sisterS.. yes sonia you're not off the hook!!!!

Another mind boggling logic (if you can call it that) is their obsession with being arab. Arabs marry within the family and so do Pakistanis yet they use disgusting terms like "inbreds" for Pakistanis and all kinds of other vile tit like wtf seriously grow a brain cell Fiza

Reactions: 18

I think we have given Fyza and Sonia plenty ideas to justify their behaviour. Can we please move on and stick to the purpose we all got together for?
The dissection is purely the nature of the thread and of TT.

Its not being used as a justification or excuse of any of her deep rooted racism and general vileness and it can never be. There is no correlation and we deffo aren’t looking for any excuses for her behaviour. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again these 2 are inherently racist.

As far as I’m aware the topic of SA arised cause of the weird tit she projects and the comments she makes about her dad like wanting to date him and sending him bikini pics etc.

Reactions: 13

You have hit the nail on the head, they will continue to aim for damage control. The next sympathy card may be what the suspicious accounts are saying. SxF and Brothers must be busy creating fake accounts for their next narrative.
That’s truly awful and belittles the true victims of sexual abuse. I do not put it past them to manipulate and exploit any situation to their advantage, like they have done so far. If someone can go as far as exploiting the death of their late mother, they are capable of anything, no matter how low and how false.
Ok understood, I psycho analyse patients in my work so it’s just sort of a habit of mine to do it with people in general.

I can’t speak for any one else on what their qualifications are nor am I going to assume if they or they aren’t. People can share their theories or impressions of what a person has left on them.

I think people were honestly just trying to understand why Fyza is the way she is because so much of it is absolutely insane and I don’t think many people have experience coming across people like this before.

I don’t think any disrespect was intended for sexual abuse survivors while people were sharing their view on what they have observed.

I think it’s just so surreal for people to see something like this upfront when it honestly could be one of those scripted Jerry sprinter shows.

Regardless though…even if Fyza tries to make another statement, which would be just comical now , it’s all going to be bullshit anyway wether she is “inspired” from what she reads here or not. Other hand coming to the realisation of how she is seen by others from her erratic behaviour and her family something could come out of it terms of an intervention attempt.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Seriously Faeza? ….

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Someone needs to add all her racist tweets and rants onto one video. Cause it’s bleeping insane. What is wrong with this absolutely hate filled psychopath

These attachments never play for me! What is it?
video of Faeza saying

“Ugly ass witches, I swear Arab girls are the most saltiest witches, you will ever come across, ever. In your bleeping Life”

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
These attachments never play for me! What is it?
you have to press hold and download it’ll be on top of your screen.
Unbelievable she is filled with hatred. Crystals ain’t gonna solve this. It’s deeper than that honey at this point therapy won’t even be either

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone needs to add all her racist tweets and rants onto one video. Cause it’s bleeping insane. What is wrong with this absolutely hate filled psychopath

video of Faeza saying

“Ugly ass witches, I swear Arab girls are the most saltiest witches, you will ever come across, ever. In your bleeping Life”
I think a combined video would be great idea.

There is no race this GeeBag doesn’t hate. And she hates all women… ALL WOMEN.

She’s jealous 😅😂🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She literally says at the end of the voice note “reply to this and do what you like with it because I said what I said.”

Like .. you just gave verbal permission for this to be posted all over the internet and doubled down on your comments.

She took a total of one day to “reflect” while also commenting back to people saying “I wasn’t being racist you can’t be racist to people who aren’t oppressed.”

yea..ok lady. it’s time to get back into the straight jacket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.