SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously Faeza? ….
This was recorded in Dubai!!! Everyone please report this to Emirati citizens and Dubai Police. If nothing happens to them after that, then they must be well-protected by powerful sugar daddies in Dubai (possibly Israeli or French)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone needs to add all her racist tweets and rants onto one video. Cause it’s bleeping insane. What is wrong with this absolutely hate filled psychopath

video of Faeza saying

“Ugly ass witches, I swear Arab girls are the most saltiest witches, you will ever come across, ever. In your bleeping Life”
👏🏻 Love this idea

Reactions: 12
I agree, however why is everyone assuming this just because they don't like bring Pakistani and make racist comments?Honestly when whites and blacks call out racism they say it as it is, this is the first time I've seen ppl want to analyse and dissect it so much. Anything is possible but I'm getting sick of this sexual abuse and trauma bullshit. Too many ppl trying to be psychologists. Please don't give them fake ideas.

We have established; they don't like being Pakistani, this is nothing shocking, a lot of Pakistani's don't. They are racist towards white ppl in the UK, blacks, Bengali's - and Pakistani's because they feel embarassed to be Pakistani. They say their dad has been so good to them and their mum. They is really not much to dissect.

I find this insulting to victims of sexual abuse because I'm sure they would be fuming thinking some ppl are trying to make up a theory of sexual abuse to just explain away their nasty, ignorant, racist behaviour. Call a spade a spade, ppl need to stop over analysing.

I think we have given Fyza and Sonia plenty ideas to justify their behaviour. Can we please move on and stick to the purpose we all got together for?
Maybe they just don’t like it. Saying that, I personally know someone close to me in my family who hides their ethnicity due to childhood trauma of that parent from that said country. So trauma is an easy conclusion to jump to for some people reading this who have seen this kind of behaviour. But it’s true; maybe they just don’t like it for whatever reason.

Reactions: 5
35F80AED-F6C6-43EC-B7FE-0304B39695F9.jpeg

Nobody:

Soniaxfyza: I hate Pakistanis, Kurds, white people, and Arabs. AnA KuLiSh HeLwA

B187A562-94C4-4EA0-832F-394EC526A325.jpeg
Don’t worry aunty fyzr there’s hope in Birmingham he’s a little old for your taste but still.

looks how gorgeous the Pakistani culture is it hurt me to make this because the girls look so beautiful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The dissection is purely the nature of the thread and of TT.

Its not being used as a justification or excuse of any of her deep rooted racism and general vileness and it can never be. There is no correlation and we deffo aren’t looking for any excuses for her behaviour. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again these 2 are inherently racist.

As far as I’m aware the topic of SA arised cause of the weird tit she projects and the comments she makes about her dad like wanting to date him and sending him bikini pics etc.
I know, the comment wasn't directed at you but just in general. Her masala vag will be on fire reading all our comments, don't want to give her any more ideas xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I know, the comment wasn't directed at you but just in general. Her masala vag will be on fire reading all our comments, don't want to give her any more ideas xx
Her masala vag on fire = nasty STDs
She can take ideas from here, what is she going to do? Comeback as a Saint?. So far everything she’s ever shared in public has been contradictory or backfired..now the public is aware😊 She needs a miracle.. she saw plans here to expose her yet she couldn’t stop it so for the first time it feels like she is a little bit harmless. (Just an ounce though). She’ll still doxx if given the chance. We just have to stay on high alert for any of her dirty antics and BS I mean NS media agency.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fyza is racist to Arab girls.
Who is she not racist towards? Pakistani's, Bengalis, Arabs, Chinese and Black people too. Even had something to say about white people 😂 If I missed any out then feel free to add but its madddd how much she got away with

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Exactly- got away with…it’s in the past now.
What is more derogatory is her comment about Caz Flack dying bc of white people.. I’m guessing Faeza mystic Meg was present when Caz was battling her inner demons.. if the brits, Brit brands, love islanders hear this..oooofff

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg. This is the most I’ve ever heard the sisters talk 😱 If you ladies skip to 4:15, you’ll see the lovely lunch they had with these two gentlemen. Faeza was even kind enough to give the following advice, “first to be Instagram famous you need to download an app called Facetune, you need to create good content” Sonia then chimes in and reminds us that “you also need to be pretty” & Faeza responds with “You need to be pretty from within” as her eyes bulge out 💀
Ladies, Sonia then advise that we also need to have charisma. (Cause Jasmin is oozing with it🙄)
Faeza says you need to give something to your followers BUT don’t post half naked because “it’s going to bring in bad followers” 💀😭😂
They also brush up on “why” they have a British accent & the lies just keep rolling 😂 it was a great watch.

Sorry if this has been posted before.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Who is she not racist towards? Pakistani's, Bengalis, Arabs, Chinese and Black people too. Even had something to say about white people 😂 If I missed any out then feel free to add but its madddd how much she got away with
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m sitting here drinking my tea and just thinking … it is like she is at an all you can HATE buffet and is running around being greedy grabbing everything in sight and piling up her plate.

Exactly- got away with…it’s in the past now.
What is more derogatory is her comment about Caz Flack dying bc of white people.. I’m guessing Faeza mystic Meg was present when Caz was battling her inner demons.. if the brits, Brit brands, love islanders hear this..oooofff

Wait… what the duck did she say? A friend of a friend is Caz’s friend Laura Whitmoore and her family live near me.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Guys do their ‘fans’ in Dubai/Middle East know about this whole exposure thing I wonder? .. because of how hot the topic is now in the UK I’m wondering if it’s the same over there, they won’t be able to go to the mall , salons, walks, Starbucks etc people would look at them funny. I just know if they were in the UK gals would be jumping for them and grabbing their cheap ass extensions 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s always going on about inbreeding and donkey bleeping like she’s obsessed with saying these things maybe there’s a reason to it🤮.

Little off topic trey songs following them isn’t a flex he’s a nasty man like locking people in his house untill he’s bored having sex with them, forcing women to say in his house, there’s a girl called Celina powel complete mess but she did a podcast with others exposing it , nasty guy following nasty girls 🤮🤮
E6ADFD18-2A3F-400A-B4A8-7E327AACCD66.jpeg
They’re “bestest friends” 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
0410982F-16C8-492E-812F-75D00073E10F.jpeg
You’re in for a real treat this “fan run IG” has never before seen clips of their YouTube career that didn’t launch. Also look for the pic of Faeza in a black formal dress with Sonia in green that was taken in cypress ;)
F5C265BF-D1C6-4D19-9746-67FB13671774.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Its for Hanukkah, another religion sonia and faeza tried to claim 🙄🙄 our little hats tells us, their on our sides as ive never had one before!! Very gratefull 😁

Its for Hanukkah, the site must be run my the jewish people, another religion she tried to claim 🙄🙄 our little hats tells us their on our sides as ive never had one before!! Very gratefull 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.