SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she’s putting these quotes up really irk me because if you genuinely meant it faeza you’d keep it between you and Allah swt. What she doesn’t understand is everything she does which is in-genuine will come back and slap her in the face.

She’s doing this to avoid deportation.
Deportation to the cold ass country lmao

The tattle friends will be waiting with open arms 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Everyone, tattlers,lurkers. Report them!!!! If you’ve read through these threads you’ll know. No amount of apologies and Islamic quotes will change these two. All the damage they have caused it’s ridiculous!! We will not let them get away with this!!! You are not about to play the Muslim card Sonia / Faeza. You are the lowest of the low to first use your dead mother now our religion. You can literally stop right there🤮🤮🤮I don’t think people realize how much of a threat and danger to society this girl is. Using the guise of Islam??? Tffffu 3leeeych hamara enti🤮🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 34
In the most respectful way without offending anyone, where are your crystals?? Your vibrations, manifesting, speaking to the universe about the rising Gemini moon up your ass??

How dare she use religion as a tactic this women is deranged. She knows exactly what she’s doing, if anything I feel as if she’s trying to dig at a lot of people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Don’t know if anyone remembers a couple of months ago on tattle we were speaking about Islam and a lot of the things soniaxfyza believe in are shirk. Following that I’m pretty sure crazy Pfizer jumped on Snapchat and started ranting about people need to stop forcing their opinions and beliefs on them.

Does anyone have the screen recording?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Fyza has dug herself deeper. If she thought we were rallying before - now you wanna use religion? Ok…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t be surprised if it was her Begerath dads idea to post the Islamic quotes
Never seen her post one Islamic quote since 2k12 days and now she’s part of the deen squad?

What about the Jupiter lining with your Virgo anus line? Or Sagittarius sun and moon retrograding with your masalah vagina in rising Scorpio?
Or your My anaconda don’t want none unless you got arab in you hun lining with your Venus astrological chart?
Hahahahaha im dead , i bet faeza had a giggle at this too 🤣
I think shes trying to make people feel sorry for her.
maybe @hennasultanxoxo can shed some light on where and why islamic posts have popped up? 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Don’t know if anyone remembers a couple of months ago on tattle we were speaking about Islam and a lot of the things soniaxfyza believe in are shirk. Following that I’m pretty sure crazy Pfizer jumped on Snapchat and started ranting about people need to stop forcing their opinions and beliefs on them.

Does anyone have the screen recording?
This is what I’m looking for, if anyone has it. Please share here.

Reactions: 8
The old twitter accounts are so bad BUT honestly the sonia one… wow, i can 100% see that she is the controller, the filth that comes from her mouth is shocking

Reactions: 12
I wonder if Henna/her family are into religion? Only thought that because Faeza could be using it as a manipulative tactic to stop her from sharing more..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I didn’t bother watching her ‘apology video’ Not wasting 4 mins watching her speak gibberish. Shes honestly deluded. The fact that shes trying to save Sonia by saying it has nothing to do with her is hilarious. Im sure Sonia went off on her when she realized theyre losing brand deals and became a laughing stock. Faeza’s foul mouth is always getting her in deep trouble. She should take notes from Sonia and just STFU!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Remember when they pretended the ‘soniaxfyza’ username wasn’t them on Snapchat to lie about the Palestine comment… we’ll it’s back to ‘soniaxfyza’ she can’t keep up with her bullshit at this point. But please, drop the fake accent, it is making me die 🤣
Someone in here has a screen grab video though if their profile being theirs with there sc story and then going to that message 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.