SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh phulllleze save me! Where were the Islamic quotes when her mother passed away? Instead she was quoting drake lyrics, horoscope shite & doing the whole boats & hoes.

Honestly, forget keeping up with the kardashians this tit show has taken so many twists and turns itā€™s unreal šŸ„“

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So all of a sudden now they are Muslim? Where'd the crystal ball go? I'm sorry to hear that ur MoM passed away I actually am like obviously I'm gna be upset about that innit yeah but Faeza u know the only thing is no one can force me to be ur mate or anything yeah & I donā€™t wna be mates with u orite?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Is this beggy little witch actually using Islam. After she DENOUNCED ISLAM. she does not believe and now sheā€™s using it for her own gain. Swear this witch makes me sick.
Where were the Islamic quotes when her mum passed away? Where were the requests for prayers when her mum was sick or after she passed?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
im literally FUMING!
Where is your astrology tit now? your stars and moons and crystals?
now you're claiming that only Allah is your provider?
what about MUSIC? that helped you with your mothers death?

please GTFO of here using islam as a scapegoat! you hot ass mess!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Also we see through the Islamic quotes Fakeza. Sheā€™s really trying to guilt trip us into silence by exploiting Islam rn? Horrible and hypocritical as hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why share these quotes. Reflection is a time where you look within urself, not broadcast it on social media. Oh wait, itā€™s not reflection itā€™s self gratification and desperation. Wouldnā€™t be surprised at a insta story of her praying coming up shortly
Like she legit said Iā€™d be off SM and now sheā€™s posting Islamic quotes? Iā€™m so shocked tbh

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The post that says ā€˜is not Allah not the most just of judgesā€™ like sheā€™s still tryna deflect that she has been done dirty.. seriously this girl... arghh feel like she needs taking down another couple pegs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚soniaxfyzas beggary at this pointā€¦now suddenly theyā€™ve remembered religionā€¦patheticā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see them posting Islamic references now, but I think if these sisters are serious they should delete their socials, focus on bettering themselves and make an honest life. Allah is the most forgiving and loves to forgive! Faeza & Sonia, I know you are reading this - please seek professional help too, you are clearly quite mentally unstable.

• Heart
Using the Islam card for sympathy.. how embarrassing are you.. we all know you donā€™t care about your religion even during Ramadanā€™s you proved it.. gurl give it up we are not falling for your BS

• Heart
  • Sick
Like she legit said Iā€™d be off SM and now sheā€™s posting Islamic quotes? Iā€™m so shocked tbh

I know šŸ¤£ when she said that I laughedā€¦ she canā€™t for 1 minute not be online. Always needs attention and drama. Sheā€™s addicted to drama.

Also though itā€™s pathetic the attempts at still pretending she is Arab.
This hasnā€™t gone viral enough in the UAE I feel if she has the audacity to keep this shitshow on the go.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.