SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see them posting Islamic references now, but I think if these sisters are serious they should delete their socials, focus on bettering themselves and make an honest life. Allah is the most forgiving and loves to forgive! Faeza & Sonia, I know you are reading this - please seek professional help too, you are clearly quite mentally unstable.
They are not mentally unstable. This is what fame and money does to some ppl. They became too arrogant and full of themselves. They know fully well what's right and wrong. These girls are mentally all there to take care of their faces, their bodies, their health, their social media accounts but didn't want to take care of their tongues that spread lies and racism.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why do I feel this is Sonias idea? To pull out the religious quotes :unsure:
Because it most likely is, as she doesn’t want to look problematic, and is shifting blame on the older sibling, perfect cover up and won’t have any blame

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Remember when they pretended the ‘soniaxfyza’ username wasn’t them on Snapchat to lie about the Palestine comment… we’ll it’s back to ‘soniaxfyza’ she can’t keep up with her bullshit at this point. But please, drop the fake accent, it is making me die 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
FAEZA YOU NEED TO BE SECTIONED. YOU POSTING THOSE BEAUTIFUL QUOTES IS INSULTING! YOUR PURE FILTH SO PLEASE STICK TO YOUR MAGIC STARS YOU STUPID SMELLY KUTTI

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
After all that Shirk- where’s the crystal, astrology and the burning book????
Oh it’s still there…. this is them trying to suck up and save face so they’re not deported…😂 now they started posting scripture like Khloe K …there posts are as fake as their face and bodies🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They are not mentally unstable. This is what fame and money does to some ppl. They became too arrogant and full of themselves. They know fully well what's right and wrong. These girls are mentally all there to take care of their faces, their bodies, their health, their social media accounts but didn't want to take care of their tongues that spread lies and racism.
Don’t forget what she said … beech you want my face, my ass, my t*ts.
No Faeza could never be humble, even before the surgeries she acted like she was better than everyone else.

Her posting Islamic quotes is disgusting. First she exploited her deceased mother and now she is exploiting Islam. It’s just to embarrassing.
Does anyone know if dubai police have made any progress or picked up on the complaints ? This kind of racism and hate speech has to come with consequences

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I know I keep referring to Murad but I honestly think he will be the best person to out these fools. He’s also half Pakistani and Muslim so once he sees their stories, which he will. He will drag them for the filth they are!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Faeza weren’t u celebrating your deceased mother’s birthday by throwing yourself at little boys on a baby boat? And wasnt sonia trying to twerk with her little non existent boney ass?
Im sure our beloved prophet saw did not condone that kinda celebration ☹ Just shut the duck up and disappear off social media u dirty NONCEEEE

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Using Islamic quotes = just adding fuel to the fire. Sure people might forget a little, after a while, should they choose to come back on line, but that “while”is not today! The offence is still raw. Take a break Faeza..go back to the blog. Do something peaceful. You were infamous before the exposure, now it’s going to turn into full blown hate and disgust.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s on self destruct mode
Sometimes it’s better to stay quiet
You told everyone to stop shoving religion down your throat and now you remember Allah?
Do me a favour

C4E8E362-6CEF-4645-841D-B13535A015FB.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The indignity of using a religion that you clearly abandoned (WHICH IS YOUR CHOICE. ALL GOOD). But to now use it as a bleeping PR tactic? Disgusting, besharam women. Honestly, it’s so sad to see the twisted women they’ve become. Faiza’s childhood photos were sooo cute it breaks my heart that she’s disfigured herself and has detached from reality the way she has. Sickening. And Sonia is a snake for leaving her to the wolves. These girls are truly disastrous.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So all of a sudden now they are Muslim? Where'd the crystal ball go? I'm sorry to hear that ur MoM passed away I actually am like obviously I'm gna be upset about that innit yeah but Faeza u know the only thing is no one can force me to be ur mate or anything yeah & I don’t wna be mates with u orite?!
🤣🤣🤣 I'm creasing right now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t be surprised if it was her Begerath dads idea to post the Islamic quotes
Never seen her post one Islamic quote since 2k12 days and now she’s part of the deen squad?

What about the Jupiter lining with your Virgo anus line? Or Sagittarius sun and moon retrograding with your masalah vagina in rising Scorpio?
Or your My anaconda don’t want none unless you got arab in you hun lining with your Venus astrological chart?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The fact she’s putting these quotes up really irk me because if you genuinely meant it faeza you’d keep it between you and Allah swt. What she doesn’t understand is everything she does which is in-genuine will come back and slap her in the face.

She’s doing this to avoid deportation.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.