SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s fair to assume abuse, especially when there are individuals going through it. Going through the older threads, even the GG ones will help you understand the bigger picture. Although Shahzad and Yasmin were not well off, it’s evident they did what they could to give their children comfortable lives. Now, as an outsider I don’t know the Pakistani community that well, so if I’m wrong please correct me. From what I’ve seen comparing their upbringing to some Pakistani girls I know. Their parents were both quite liberal, perhaps it was Yasmins influence being the one born here. But at no point, looking at images or reading accounts from past friends did I get the impression Islam was forced upon them and that their parents were cripplingly strict. They wore what they wanted to, went out with their friends, just overall seemed to have a good child/teenage years. If abuse was happening at home and this facade of being arab was a form of escapism, then that’s an entirely different discussion. However, I don’t for a second believe they were abused at home, and being born and raised in a largely Pakistani area of Birmingham, where would they experience daily racism? If not anything, that should have made them more comfortable with their identity🤣

There is an origin to all of this, and I believe I may have found what it is. And it’s not behind doors abuse or societal racism. It’s Faeza working in Selfridges. Think about it, a girl from an area which isn’t known to have affluent inhabitants comes to the city centre to work, in a luxury department store. 100% she would have envied customers and colleagues, and may have seen the odd arab, which could have fuelled her sick obsession with our culture more. As we know at this point, she was already self hating. After Faeza stopped working there I think she realised a career as a Mua would help her get to where she wanted to be as a fake arab. So she trained with reputable artists and started to make a name for herself with thanks to photoshop, and got sonia a gig as a model for Mario (Kim K’s mua) She did workshops in London, and I believe this is where they started telling people they were Iraqi🤣 it was probably around this time someone from Kuwait reached out to her to do a workshop there. Doing makeup classes in Kuwait is a hugely underrated turning point in all of this bullshit. Kuwaiti and arab women in general. Are very in touch with their femininity, and take pride in their appareace, almost treating themselves like a Barbie doll. Coming from Alum rock, she was probably not exposed to seeing this degree or self care, luxury and style. She clearly got a little too excited, and it probably sent her into overdrive. Coming back from Kuwait she knew she was clapped and there was something that needed to be done, so she went and got a nose job and facial fillers. Someone said she did her primary nose job in turkey which makes sense. If anyone remembers the now deleted pictures of the Turkey trip, it was just Sonias face 🤣because Faeza was healing🤣Anyway, once the new face had been downloaded, they were staying in Kuwait for a while. This is why she likes to lie about being born and raised there🤣🤣🤣just because you spent half of the year there doesn’t mean you went to a “british school” and was born and raised, delusional af. I genuinely don’t think they were even renting in Kuwait, I feel like they were staying with with a friend. The cost of living in Kuwait as a expat is ridiculous and even back then it would have been sky high. I think they both knew their finances couldn’t support living there. So they moved to the next best place, Dubai. Their first apartment in Dubai was small cramped, I remember Rania Fawaz snapchatting herself in it and it looked so messy🤮 This point was the highlight of their career, they were getting endorsement after endorsement, and getting flown out for brand trips to the Maldives, Milan etc. The success started declining when Faeza was unable to keep up with trends. Even till this day she does her makeup like it’s 2016🤣Theres so much to talk about, but I hope this gives anyone a better understanding. All actions don’t point to systemic/societal racism or abuse, it points out to two girls who have never been satisfied with anything in life, which at the start wasn’t necessarily a bad thing, it snowballed into all of this madness. The not being happy with the family you were born into, the self denial etc. Faeza and Sonia really thought they were better than their fellow Pakistanis and still to this day think they are. But what’s hilarious, ego got in the way of common sense and now they have lost everything they actually worked for🤣🤣🤣
I never knew Faeza worked at Selfridges!!! They had surgeries to look like Kim K + Kylie before they blew up hence why they blew up so who funded that is my question? Maybe they used their student finance for surgeries instead of going to uni then moved to Dubai.. But isn’t that illegal? Im sure after they blew up they were able to get more surgeries.

Reactions: 6
I never knew Faeza worked at Selfridges!!! They had surgeries to look like Kim K + Kylie before they blew up hence why they blew up so who funded that is my question? Maybe they used their student finance for surgeries instead of going to uni then moved to Dubai.. But isn’t that illegal? Im sure after they blew up they were able to get more surgeries.
I can confirm it’s not illegal as I went on a luxury holiday also in dubai with my student finance I have to admit 🤣🤣 … difference is though I actually got my degree and now have a successful career…I don’t even think they finished their degree.. ‘law’ lol.
They are something else

Reactions: 14
I can confirm it’s not illegal as I went on a luxury holiday also in dubai with my student finance I have to admit 🤣🤣 … difference is though I actually got my degree and now have a successful career…I don’t even think they finished their degree.. ‘law’ lol.
They are something else
Ladies, they never went to uni lol. Sonias education never surpassed highschool and Faezas didn’t pass college, not even sixth from, college🤣💀. They’re both as thick as tit and honestly the lack of education has literally affected their ability to do anything. They both financed their face transplants with Faezas earnings as a makeup “artist”. I guess you could argue that’s why Faeza has a hold on Sonia 🐴 she helped her Morphe into a half decent clone of Kim.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
soniaxfyza #9 Karma Kollected on the Knave Kardashian Wannabes.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think it’s fair to assume abuse, especially when there are individuals going through it. Going through the older threads, even the GG ones will help you understand the bigger picture. Although Shahzad and Yasmin were not well off, it’s evident they did what they could to give their children comfortable lives. Now, as an outsider I don’t know the Pakistani community that well, so if I’m wrong please correct me. From what I’ve seen comparing their upbringing to some Pakistani girls I know. Their parents were both quite liberal, perhaps it was Yasmins influence being the one born here. But at no point, looking at images or reading accounts from past friends did I get the impression Islam was forced upon them and that their parents were cripplingly strict. They wore what they wanted to, went out with their friends, just overall seemed to have a good child/teenage years. If abuse was happening at home and this facade of being arab was a form of escapism, then that’s an entirely different discussion. However, I don’t for a second believe they were abused at home, and being born and raised in a largely Pakistani area of Birmingham, where would they experience daily racism? If not anything, that should have made them more comfortable with their identity🤣

I didn’t say they were abused. Just that they’ve probably been through trauma, which CAN (but not always) be a result of abuse. Trauma can stem from any situation that leaves you feeling severely overwhelmed or distressed. I’ve seen it with my own eyes, some families have so much pride. They pick apart other peoples attributes who are from the same ethnicity and believe they are superior. The constant negativity can truly be traumatic. This can cause pride in children which develops later on in life, which would explain why fyza clearly thinks she’s a different species and one of a kind (better than pakistanis, whites, etc.). Isn’t it ironic though? At the same time. she’s also riddled with so much insecurity and feelings of inferiority. I speak from experience; I know people like this and the effect it has on people.

I do agree with you on a lot of your points though. I believe it’s a mix of many things. This kind of behaviour always stems from something but I’ll end it on this - I don’t really give two shits why they are the way they are. I just put my theory out there, lol. There’s no excuse for any of it and that’s a fact.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m still floored that their follower count did not even budge, isn’t that a clear sign to the companies that their followers are fake? Why did these companies work with them in the first place anyway?

There is an origin to all of this, and I believe I may have found what it is. And it’s not behind doors abuse or societal racism. It’s Faeza working in Selfridges. Think about it, a girl from an area which isn’t known to have affluent inhabitants comes to the city centre to work, in a luxury department store. 100% she would have envied customers and colleagues, and may have seen the odd arab, which could have fuelled her sick obsession with our culture more. As we know at this point, she was already self hating. After Faeza stopped working there I think she realised a career as a Mua would help her get to where she wanted to be as a fake arab. So she trained with reputable artists and started to make a name for herself with thanks to photoshop, and got sonia a gig as a model for Mario (Kim K’s mua) She did workshops in London, and I believe this is where they started telling people they were Iraqi🤣 it was probably around this time someone from Kuwait reached out to her to do a workshop there. Doing makeup classes in Kuwait is a hugely underrated turning point in all of this bullshit. Kuwaiti and arab women in general. Are very in touch with their femininity, and take pride in their appareace, almost treating themselves like a Barbie doll. Coming from Alum rock, she was probably not exposed to seeing this degree or self care, luxury and style. She clearly got a little too excited, and it probably sent her into overdrive. Coming back from Kuwait she knew she was clapped and there was something that needed to be done, so she went and got a nose job and facial fillers. Someone said she did her primary nose job in turkey which makes sense. If anyone remembers the now deleted pictures of the Turkey trip, it was just Sonias face 🤣because Faeza was healing🤣Anyway, once the new face had been downloaded, they were staying in Kuwait for a while. This is why she likes to lie about being born and raised there🤣🤣🤣just because you spent half of the year there doesn’t mean you went to a “british school” and was born and raised, delusional af. I genuinely don’t think they were even renting in Kuwait, I feel like they were staying with with a friend. The cost of living in Kuwait as a expat is ridiculous and even back then it would have been sky high. I think they both knew their finances couldn’t support living there. So they moved to the next best place, Dubai. Their first apartment in Dubai was small cramped, I remember Rania Fawaz snapchatting herself in it and it looked so messy🤮 This point was the highlight of their career, they were getting endorsement after endorsement, and getting flown out for brand trips to the Maldives, Milan etc. The success started declining when Faeza was unable to keep up with trends. Even till this day she does her makeup like it’s 2016🤣Theres so much to talk about, but I hope this gives anyone a better understanding. All actions don’t point to systemic/societal racism or abuse, it points out to two girls who have never been satisfied with anything in life, which at the start wasn’t necessarily a bad thing, it snowballed into all of this madness. The not being happy with the family you were born into, the self denial etc. Faeza and Sonia really thought they were better than their fellow Pakistanis and still to this day think they are. But what’s hilarious, ego got in the way of common sense and now they have lost everything they actually worked for🤣🤣🤣
I actually agree with your analysis as it makes perfect sense!

I’m still floored that their follower count did not even budge, isn’t that a clear sign to the companies that their followers are fake? Why did these companies work with them in the first place anyway?

because they probably only lost like 10,000 followers they won't lose millions

Reactions: 2

Honestly, 2013-16 were years literally anyone who knew how to apply eyeliner right and match foundation correctly could become ig famous. During this time, we had a massive influx of beauty influencers in the arab world as it was relatively a new thing. I doubt back then Pr were looking at their racist tweets, plus they were popular back then. Seeing that they had that connection to the west, they reached a wider demographic compared to your average arab beauty influencers. This would have made them more favourable for campaigns, ads, endorsements etc. It doesn’t budge because they’re both constantly monitoring the follower count. As seen in screenshots provided by other tattlers, soon as it’s about to drop to 1.2 they buy thousands more. Honestly I don’t know why Instagram hasn’t looked into this. Someone estimated their actual (real human) following must be around 200k which makes sense. It will probably gradually decline with this drama too. Also thank you, it just doesn’t make sense with Hennas accounts, friends, no one has ever insinuated abuse could be the cause of the blatant identity crisis. I only recently found out that she worked briefly in Selfridges, Birmingham. This was around the time she was still tweeting disgusting things too. Imagine she did that in 2021😭

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Honestly, 2013-16 were years literally anyone who knew how to apply eyeliner right and match foundation correctly could become ig famous. During this time, we had a massive influx of beauty influencers in the arab world as it was relatively a new thing. I doubt back then Pr were looking at their racist tweets, plus they were popular back then. Seeing that they had that connection to the west, they reached a wider demographic compared to your average arab beauty influencers. This would have made them more favourable for campaigns, ads, endorsements etc. It doesn’t budge because they’re both constantly monitoring the follower count. As seen in screenshots provided by other tattlers, soon as it’s about to drop to 1.2 they buy thousands more. Honestly I don’t know why Instagram hasn’t looked into this. Someone estimated their actual (real human) following must be around 200k which makes sense. It will probably gradually decline with this drama too. Also thank you, it just doesn’t make sense with Hennas accounts, friends, no one has ever insinuated abuse could be the cause of the blatant identity crisis. I only recently found out that she worked briefly in Selfridges, Birmingham. This was around the time she was still tweeting disgusting things too. Imagine she did that in 2021😭
I know most of their following is fake but their latest collaboration/sponsorship (?) with plt, how did plt get fooled by their numbers? Is the approx 200k enough to get them deals nowadays?

as for the Selfridges story, has that been confirmed? Coz if yes I think it really makes sense how you mentioned it a turning point (to the worst as is everything goes with SF). I do wonder how she got hired there though? I thought they would be a little picky.

Reactions: 7
I know most of their following is fake but their latest collaboration/sponsorship (?) with plt, how did plt get fooled by their numbers? Is the approx 200k enough to get them deals nowadays?

as for the Selfridges story, has that been confirmed? Coz if yes I think it really makes sense how you mentioned it a turning point (to the worst as is everything goes with SF). I do wonder how she got hired there though? I thought they would be a little picky.
With the amount of influencers shein/PLT work with I doubt they have time to do background checks on everyone. And yes it’s been confirmed by an ex colleague.

Reactions: 9

I was thinking that… especially at selfridges you would think the requirements would be at least a few GCSEs and some customer service (retail) background experience in the past… as well as a bubbly and friendly personality. Which she doesn’t have

must be easy to get a job in Selfridges then lol

Reactions: 5
The only requirement fir selfridges is to look pretty.
It’s well known that emirati men pick up trade there.

look at dbz Dutch she started there too.

Reactions: 13

This makes total sense! Lol 😂 I hope that someone somewhere is documenting all this information and working on a documentary on these two!! The rise and fall of fyza ! The saga of Sonia the mute mule ! The Kylie Jenner package gone wrong! 😅 When you order Kim Kardashian from wish!! Etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I was thinking that… especially at selfridges you would think the requirements would be at least a few GCSEs and some customer service (retail) background experience in the past… as well as a bubbly and friendly personality. Which she doesn’t have

must be easy to get a job in Selfridges then lol
The only requirement fir selfridges is to look pretty.
It’s well known that emirati men pick up trade there.

look at dbz Dutch she started there too.
As an ex selfridges employee I can confirm this, it’s super easy to get a job there because they only care about appearance lol a pretty face gets you far in luxury retail and yes it’s true rich men scout girls out in selfridges and Harrods, it happens 24/7

Reactions: 18
I couldn’t find that post on them on the LovinDubai insta page, I don’t know if I can’t see it or if they deleted it … 🤔 strange

This makes total sense! Lol I hope that someone somewhere is documenting all this information and working on a documentary on these two!! The rise and fall of fyza ! The saga of Sonia the mute mule ! The Kylie Jenner package gone wrong! 😅 When you order Kim Kardashian from wish!! Etc.
They are far too irrelevant to even have a documentary on them, best they can get is tiktoks and youtube of their lies!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are far too irrelevant to even have a documentary on them, best they can get is tiktoks and youtube of their lies!😂
Well they're not the only ones who are trying to change their ethnicities and they certainly won't be the last ! 😅 However they're the poster children of horrible plastic surgery, racism, self hate, Kim/ Kylie wannabes, and above all they're thirsty scammers who will do anything for a quick buck even if that means posing as knock off Kardashians for untalented rap artists and being porta potties for rich old men!! 🙄🤷 They're a great bad example on cultural appropriation on social media so I think that deserves an in depth documentary lol 🤣 the joke writes itself !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah when I lived in Kuwait at the same time as them, they had about 200k followers . I found my eyelash lady through their page as I loved theirs 🙊🙊

Guys, just a random thought I had.
If faeza claims Sonia was “dragged” into something she was not part of and her sister was “never racist” then why has she disappeared too?
This just further proves SM is not their “job” this isn’t their sole way of income.
Surely if she believed she wasn’t part of it she would be active, but then again what else does she have to offer apart from selfies, pouts and throwing up peace signs. 😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.