Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s basically the male version of Sonya and fyza literally another fail no wonder they all get along 😭disowned vibes
Also he's Indian (Muslim) and they are Pakistani so pretty much the same thing

Fyza WANTS to make friends
She needs to grow up and make friends with people her own age, she's almost in her 30s now she still can't be living that early uni/college year lifestyle and hanging out with people from that age group. People in her age group are sophisticated, mature and take life more seriously. If she wants friends than she's going to need to start doing the same. Her biological clock isn't going to last forever either, it's time she settled down and found a serious relationship and career.

Reactions: 13
Ahhh so this is one they didn’t make up knowing him! I can’t believe a lie wasn’t told!

HAHAHA the way Faeza is sitting there filming him and Sonia talking about astrology and he just goes ‘that’s bleeping weird man’ and she’s like it’s fuckin real. She looks and sounds so weird just sitting there filming them. They both look like they wish Faeza would shut the duck up. Also I thought they hated people from the U.K. he sounds like a proper roadman lol, probably interested in paying for Miss Sonia I expect, he’s only young
They probably paid him to hang out with them 😭😭

Also he's Indian (Muslim) and they are Pakistani so pretty much the same thing

She needs to grow up and make friends with people her own age, she's almost in her 30s now she still can't be living that early uni/college year lifestyle and hanging out with people from that age group. People in her age group are sophisticated, mature and take life more seriously. If she wants friends than she's going to need to start doing the same. Her biological clock isn't going to last forever either, it's time she settled down and found a serious relationship and career.
I low-key feel bad..I honestly feel like if they were normal people they acc would of gone so far..the constant lies and stuff is what makes them have these kinda blog posts lol. They honestly could of succeeded..what a life that was thrown away to be someone your not. These guys made me enjoy my life as it is I’m so grateful that i don’t have to lie about my self and my life

And again they wear the same joggers and £2 crop tops to a restaurant 🤮 I wouldn’t even wear that to take out the rubbish🤢 so tacky and disgusting...and that Harris J guy looks pre-pubescent, the thots literally look like his ****** looking aunties. So embarrassing.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they fell out with the Hanna girl as nobody would want to be around these 2 lying fake thots for too long, their “manager” will be gone soon too lmao:ROFLMAO:

What happened to Fatza’s “HoUSe ToUr” LMAO she wishes. Manifest it then witch😂 I literally don’t think I’ve ever wanted to punch someone’s face in as badly as I want to Fatza’s her racist rant video is absolutely disgusting especially because this witch is a hypocrite pretending to be Arab. Fatza don’t forget your family still live in a council estate in Alum Rock. The UK took you and your family in you witch. Don’t bite the hand that fed you before you ran away to sell your soul in Hoebai you ungrateful pig. If you ever get deported from the UAE your fat ass better not come back here after all the tit that has come out of your fugly mouth🤮
Not the house tour,the amount of people that asked, I even asked for a house tour to see what she’d say and she replied back on her story saying “the furniture is still coming” or something but like HAVENT you been in that “h ouse”forever

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I the only one who wants to flick at that floppy chin like a door stopper, just to see how it moves.
11FD1236-F652-4B70-8EC3-87F3D4A0022E.png

Also, did they always have their comments turned off on their TikTok? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Am I the only one who wants to flick at that floppy chin like a door stopper, just to see how it moves. View attachment 481541
Also, did they always have their comments turned off on their TikTok? 🤔
Yeah when I first followed them on snaps I realised that they have turned it off..probably because they know people will expose them and the vids will become popular resulting into more hate

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she’s deleted this as I’ve gone on her snap now and see nothing. Hahah oh Faiza
here 🤣 this whole conversation she’s ‘making’ really hit an all time low ..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it just me or does anyone else think it’s really weird that they’re still using the doppelgänger thing for media attention/ PR. Isn’t Faeza content with her snap selling abilities that they’ve had surgery to TRY and look like someone much older and younger than them.....Kylie and Kim are working and living their best life.. who is paying Sonia and faeza to KUWTK? If anyone wants to chuckle then just google what their net worth is and compare it to their lifestyle and behaviour..even love islanders work harder. I don’t think faeza is mentally in sync with her biological clock as most normal women are. Another day another tatty product with Sonia as a promo code..Faeza just let Sonia go and do her own thing, stop holding her back and ruining her life..Sonia if you can read this don’t be afraid to send an 🆘👍.. but if you’re in denial and laughing it over then don’t forget your audience can pick up on body language when Faeza snaps..your loss

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Harris J used to be a nasheed artist. His dad was really prominent in the UK Islamic charity scene... he’s known as Raheem Jung. I think they had a family tragedy some years ago and it all went downhill from there
Birds of a feather flock together LDFJDKHFDK

That guy is 23 but he could honestly pass for a 17 year old. Imagine being there I'd honestly think it would be a couple of aunties taking out their nephew and not three people who are friends wtf DKDHFGKFJGKF. Maybe it's a move from his management or something (and quite possibly a bad move, his management are going to be mad disappointed when his song doesn't even gather 10 streams after all that promo from S&F LMFAO)

• Haha
Why is Fatza still pretending to be Kylie, lip-syncing to her videos. witch you don’t look like her end of. You look like a ******. Kylie herself doesn’t look like Instagram Kylie, just look at candid and paparazzi shots:ROFLMAO: such a sad thot Fatza is.

She is always third wheeling because nobody wants to hang out with her so she has to tag Sonjja along everywhere😂 I do feel bad in the sense that she has always been the ugly sister so has probably lived vicariously through Sonjja but that just means she should impersonate Khloe Kardashian instead as she’s known as the ugly sister. BUT Khloe actually has a nice personality, Fatza doesn’t even have that.😆 Fatza go impersonate a slug as that’s what you remind me of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why is Fatza still pretending to be Kylie, lip-syncing to her videos. witch you don’t look like her end of. You look like a ******. Kylie herself doesn’t look like Instagram Kylie, just look at candid and paparazzi shots:ROFLMAO: such a sad thot Fatza is.

She is always third wheeling because nobody wants to hang out with her so she has to tag Sonjja along everywhere😂 I do feel bad in the sense that she has always been the ugly sister so has probably lived vicariously through Sonjja but that just means she should impersonate Khloe Kardashian instead as she’s known as the ugly sister. BUT Khloe actually has a nice personality, Fatza doesn’t even have that.😆 Fatza go impersonate a slug as that’s what you remind me of.
On her story she said that she was told she's a man in her past life. I'm sorry, but the first thought that came to mind was "we can tell" LMGJFGHJFGHF

• Haha
On her story she said that she was told she's a man in her past life. I'm sorry, but the first thought that came to mind was "we can tell" LMGJFGHJFGHF
I remember that, I was like she’s actually delusional it’s so scary

Reactions: 9

Both of their lip syncing skills are shocking! Neither could lip sync for their life! The way she’s going no filter no filter too, like hello girl you use a filter in almost every single photo and video you post of yourself..we see the real you on tiktok and on the rare occasion that you don’t use one so why say no filter when we know how you truly look? Make up can only do so much. And when it’s as badly done as we can see on recent photos it’s not gonna be good enough to change your face that drastically.

Now only photos of her and this Harris guy on their story and posts, when he had zero interest in her and Sonia only..for her services

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Faeza would feel Sunday-ish as it seems she is still very accustomed to the UK weekend as opposed to GCC weekend. Well done for outing yourself time and time again.. secondly,
You were the third wheel yesterday evening- take a hint..
CD85068B-64E0-4A36-8FFA-5F178BC78652.jpeg

Some more UK traits perhaps? Also a cut out is very sad and it’s not what normal British Pakistani mothers would do.. nice story though.
C34DBF65-A143-46B5-BA02-5F986DD83324.jpeg

I’m sure those concerts were in the UK as your heartthrob apparently wasn’t present at the sold out show in Dubai ( yes I’m sure you’d have difficulty trying to get a tickets with VIPs on standby ) , due to being signed off for stress!
67BC9F3D-56EA-470A-AB14-87CBF761FB43.jpeg

Reactions: 9
If they actually had the money they claim to have, then I would self-fund a uni degree while they're still £9250 a year in England to focus on a stable income and actually attend Law school or whatever. You can pay in instalments btw - higher education welcomes everyone of all ages. + If you don't have any A Levels, you could do an Access course or privately sit them. Or you can go to open uni which is cheaper and doesn't require prior qualifications.
They seem to be so caught up in the fantasy life that they created in their head, they've probably convinced themselves that their wealthy "Arab" dad will give them his inheritance to live off when the Ali Express money runs out or something. Also, if they're embarrassed about attending uni in England because of all the talks about them, I heard uni in Norway is free. I'm just trying to help because the pair of them are in desperate need of it. Damn, I seem more concerned about their future than they are loool :(

I remember that, I was like she’s actually delusional it’s so scary
Someone said the Arab men fucked the braincells out of them LMAOASJHFGJFG. Btw, did you guys notice that she misinterpreted that one Buddha quote so badly 🥴. The one about detachment. She seemed so quick to use detachment as an excuse for creating a fantasy life in her head. I can't believe she's the older sister WTF I thought she was the youngest for so long due to her attitude. Even Buddha wouldn't be able to help these hoes AKSFJGHFGKF

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘I’m mad shocked that everyone is messaging me saying they’re interested in steamers’
Has a promotional code for those people who expressed interest.
Who you lying to sis, who messaged you? We got amazon Tf we need a steamer from Ali express 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why tf did she mention ‘happy Mother’s Day’ guys. Correct me if I’m wrong but it’s only Mother’s Day in the UK today. in Dubai it’s on 21st march. So she’s really outed herself there.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
‘I’m mad shocked that everyone is messaging me saying they’re interested in steamers’
Has a promotional code for those people who expressed interest.
Who you lying to sis, who messaged you? We got amazon Tf we need a steamer from Ali express 😂😂😂
Who is behind her on the bed in her steamer snaps!! Is it Sonia? Why is she wearing Harry potter glasses!! And her hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who is behind her on the bed in her steamer snaps!! Is it Sonia? Why is she wearing Harry potter glasses!! And her hair?
And like I said she is gradually going to endorse cleaning supplies, frying pans, vacuum cleaners and what not!! Already reached to steamers so these things aren’t far off!! She says she is going to steam her curtains and steams Sonia’s bedroom curtains!!
Also she claims she tells her dad to iron her tshirts when he comes over and he says bit$h I can’t. Wow imagine an ‘arab’ dad addressing his daughter ‘bit$h’

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why tf did she mention ‘happy Mother’s Day’ guys. Correct me if I’m wrong but it’s only Mother’s Day in the UK today. in Dubai it’s on 21st march. So she’s really outed herself there.
She wishes her mom happy mother’s day and says she loves her even though she is a scorpio. WTF man!!! From racism to this. Why does she always have to differentiate people from race , color and now signs!! Even her own mother. So basically you are choosing to love her inspite of her sign? Did someone really hit your head?? Its like I love my mother even though she is a criminal!! Dude you should love your mother no matter what and sign shouldn’t be the criteria especially when you can have 100 reasons not to love your mom!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lol now advertising a steamer I can’t..who are these thick people that fall for these ads..it’s all overpriced stuff you can pick up from Primark, almost the exact same products sometimes. So is that what she calls content and working so hard? Spending 10 minutes doing an ad for a steamer, in your own home? That’s hard work is it? As for content what the duck kind of content is that. It’s embarrassing and reeks of desperation. The ads are near constant now. She might as well scream into the camera GIVE ME YOUR MONEY NOW cause this is a home shopping channel

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.