Soniaxfyza #3 Botched Pakistanis living in Dubai as Dim & Vylie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it so hard for them to learn Arabic? I mean if you really want to fake your ethnicity that badly then just learn Arabic, you live in an Arabic speaking country, it shouldn’t be that hard to pick up the language (yes I know Dubai’s main language is really English) but everywhere in the Emirates, Arabic is the most common. I feel like even if they do bother to learn Arabic, they’ll end up earning Fus7a looooool

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do agree with the Samreen comments, still won’t call her a Dr as my entire family are doctors and the effort and years it takes to actually be able to call yourself a Dr, I doubt she went through any of that unless she can prove otherwise. But I agree that she hasn’t hidden her ethnicity so well done to her and the fact that she called out Fatza as Asian woop woop 👌 unlike these 2 thots who suck Arabs for a living and think that makes them Arab lmao😂 and also the Mirza sisters pretending they’re Persian ughhhh why are they all so ashamed of being Pakistani? It’s so sad, I used to go to uni with some Pakistanis and they would all pretend they were Moroccan. Why?!?! It’s a lovely culture I just don’t understand why they’re all so ashamed?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
and also the Mirza sisters pretending they’re Persian ughhhh why are they all so ashamed of being Pakistani? It’s so sad, I used to go to uni with some Pakistanis and they would all pretend they were Moroccan. Why?!?! It’s a lovely culture I just don’t understand why they’re all so ashamed?!
Oh my god the Mirza sisters are soooooooooo annoying, they’re so pretentious, unlikeable and their surgeries are horrendous.

My mother is Pakistani so I think when it comes to this self degradation it really depends on who you hang out with. It’s weird because Indians never do this, even if they’re Muslims they will happily accept they are Indians.
There are two types of Pakistanis for sure, 1) who love their culture, are proud of it and the language, love to embrace it and celebrate themselves and their country

2) People who like to claim they’re Iranian (because Pakistan was once part of the Persian empire) or Arabs. I have met Pakistanis like this who are very self derogatory, they even refer to their fellow Pakistanis as “Pakis” or “ew I would never wear this it’s so Paki”
I think it stems from childhood, British Primary Schools treat Pakistani students really badly, especially any older white teachers, they are really racist, on top of that their fellow peers are also racist which leads to them being insecure. I remember my primary school experience was horrendous, I was one of the only ethnic person in my class and I was treated like I was stupid, even though my grades would say otherwise. I went to school in London, so I imagine it must be quite different In Birmingham where most of the population is South East Asian.
But who you surround yourself with definitely makes a difference. Luckily my mother always made sure that I embrace my Pakistani heritage. I don’t know how Fyza and Sonia can denounce it, especially as our food is soooo good.

Reactions: 18
Who are the Mirza sisters? I never heard of them tbh, what is their IG?

I think Sonia and Fyza did that DNA test... and from that choose a race

If I went from my DNA test, I could claim to be Native American even though I am 3 per cent LOL I also have Turkish and African so does this mean that I am black>?

Seriously they prob think this is how it works!!! But NOOOOO it doesn't Sonia and Fyza!

Reactions: 9
Who are the Mirza sisters? I never heard of them tbh, what is their IG?

I think Sonia and Fyza did that DNA test... and from that choose a race

If I went from my DNA test, I could claim to be Native American even though I am 3 per cent LOL I also have Turkish and African so does this mean that I am black>?

Seriously they prob think this is how it works!!! But NOOOOO it doesn't Sonia and Fyza!
They’re just such a waste of time and space. They were initially YouTubers, I think one of their names is Lailli. They have fake designer things, really awful work done on their face, they’re actually Indian and Pakistani and claim to be Iranian even though they don’t speak Farsi (the funny thing is that if a native Urdu speaker tries to learn Farsi, they can probably pick it up in like 3 months because they have quite a lot of similarities. I learned Farsi quite quickly). They live(d?) in London. They hire fake cars and pretend its theirs in Dubai. They’re just a mess. They even have their own mother involved in this lie
It’s ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’re just such a waste of time and space. They were initially YouTubers, I think one of their names is Lailli. They have fake designer things, really awful work done on their face, they’re actually Indian and Pakistani and claim to be Iranian even though they don’t speak Farsi (the funny thing is that if a native Urdu speaker tries to learn Farsi, they can probably pick it up in like 3 months because they have quite a lot of similarities. I learned Farsi quite quickly). They live(d?) in London. They hire fake cars and pretend its theirs in Dubai. They’re just a mess. They even have their own mother involved in this lie
It’s ridiculous

thank you

I actually think Lailli isn't bad looking, of course, they have work done, but she looks ok and she has a youtube so isn't really hiding behind Snapchat filters - so you can see her more of a real-life/ real time face

Her style is more classy even if her designers are fake? real? maybe a mix of both, I don't care if people buy fake designer don't have an issue with this
Her accent is English so isn't faking this I assume - and maybe has her life more together, has a clothing line and just seems to have a future in place
If she is faking her nationality again this really sad,

Her mum is an esthetician and has a business again seems like a strong powerful businesswoman, this is a good role model and they at least have a relationship with the mother -instead of making it up like Sonia and Fyza_ she also seems well-spoken and good manners

Nothing against them apart from possibly faking their nationality - but at least they sharing baby pictures and pictures of their uncles and their dad who don't look Pakistani to me? but I might be wrong?

Sonia and Fyza TAKE NOTES!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
thank you

I actually think Lailli isn't bad looking, of course, they have work done, but she looks ok and she has a youtube so isn't really hiding behind Snapchat filters - so you can see her more of a real-life/ real time face

Her style is more classy even if her designers are fake? real? maybe a mix of both, I don't care if people buy fake designer don't have an issue with this
Her accent is English so isn't faking this I assume - and maybe has her life more together, has a clothing line and just seems to have a future in place
If she is faking her nationality again this really sad,

Her mum is an esthetician and has a business again seems like a strong powerful businesswoman, this is a good role model and they at least have a relationship with the mother -instead of making it up like Sonia and Fyza_ she also seems well-spoken and good manners

Nothing against them apart from possibly faking their nationality - but at least they sharing baby pictures and pictures of their uncles and their dad who don't look Pakistani to me? but I might be wrong?

Sonia and Fyza TAKE NOTES!!!!
They are problematic because they will buy fake designer stuff, pretend it’s real and show their “£10,000 haul” or whatever on YouTube, and then sell their fake designer stuff on apps like Depop claiming it’s real.
Lailli’s real name used to be Sanieh, she even changed her name to pretend to be Persian. The funny thing is however, their surname Mirza (which they haven’t changed) is 100% Pakistani and Muslim Indian. It’s not something an Iranian would have a surname. Pakistanis are unique because we take our father’s first name as our surname.
Yes their English accent is somewhat real but it’s also heavily put on. They may not swear as much but the way they talk and act is very pretentious, if you look at her old tweets it will make you cringe. I’ll try to find it if I can

Reactions: 15
They are problematic because they will buy fake designer stuff, pretend it’s real and show their “£10,000 haul” or whatever on YouTube, and then sell their fake designer stuff on apps like Depop claiming it’s real.
Lailli’s real name used to be Sanieh, she even changed her name to pretend to be Persian. The funny thing is however, their surname Mirza (which they haven’t changed) is 100% Pakistani and Muslim Indian. It’s not something an Iranian would have a surname. Pakistanis are unique because we take our father’s first name as our surname.
Yes their English accent is somewhat real but it’s also heavily put on. They may not swear as much but the way they talk and act is very pretentious, if you look at her old tweets it will make you cringe. I’ll try to find it if I can
The Mirza twins have had elocution classes- I think to appear more posh (mona put them through it) and wealthy than to hide their background however do entertain yourselves reading the thread on them here if you want to know more.. lailli gets a kudos from me though for genuinely trying to fake it until she makes it..that’s probably more to do with avoiding Soniaxfyza turmoils. She will forever be known for flexing Hermes with ripped jeans, sweats and joggers and other oversized (including menswear) on her petite she claims 5ft ( more like 4”11) frame with boobs like boulders..not trying to body shame ( after all girl has a $1 million maintenance month followed by 30k etc clickbait vids) but you can’t tell me how to dress if you can’t dress yourself..also she is not as privileged as she will make out seeing as most people can get SAs at boutiques easily these days..she also reads tattle so she will create YT content on what people have mentioned that she has failed to do..Alizey seems less bothered even though guilty by association.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Who told Fyza she sings well? And why does she think everyone watches them for hair inspo? Her color is pretty average. Not many high or low lights to make it unique in anyway. To me it really looks like the stages between going from dark brown to blonde when it gets orangey before it’s dyed blonde. Nothing spectacular if you ask me. So what’s with this “for your mood board for your mood board” is she really convinced people are that inspired by them? Comical

• Haha
Reactions: 21
exactly ! hana if you’re somehow reading this get out whilst you can ! you’ve been through enough and your healing won’t get any better being around these witches ♥
I somehow don't think @emobaby4real is legit either. She is definitely not what she comes across as. She's totally ruined her mum and her mums reputation but makes it out that she is close to her family and all that love bullshit. I know for a fact her mum has reached suicidal depression with all the tit she has put her through.
So with anything on social media! don't believe the hype.
and what the hell is with all the filters. Every damn time. Show us the real you!
filters are so fake man

• Sad
Reactions: 13

For those of you fortunate to not see her disgusting priv account. Fyza, I just don’t get your infatuation with the gulf? Like you literally have no ancestral ties to either of the six nations. It’s embarrassing that you act like you do. And the I have Israeli friends in LA, sweetie you went to la once relax, you have no friends, just Internet “friends”😂Seeing as you allegedly lived in Kuwait, I’m sure you’re aware of who marzouq alghanim is, and how he ripped Israelis to pieces at the parliament union, so much that the entire Israeli delegation got of their asses and left the room in embarrassment and shock. Kuwait has made it VERY clear they do not support any normalisation with isntrael, if you actually lived in Kuwait you would know it has a large Palestinian community and very strong ties to them. You truly make me sick, just when we thought you couldn’t degrade yourself even more you try to degrade Palestinians too. Trust me darling the Palestinians wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire xx ps, stop speaking on behalf of us Arabs, its cringe.

D4B6F701-A070-4815-A11B-C6A2823D0349.jpeg
015A7561-E7F7-4FA6-B5E7-02E36E525DE1.jpeg

I somehow don't think @emobaby4real is legit either. She is definitely not what she comes across as. She's totally ruined her mum and her mums reputation but makes it out that she is close to her family and all that love bullshit. I know for a fact her mum has reached suicidal depression with all the tit she has put her through.
and what the hell is with all the filters. Every damn time. Show us the real you!
filters are so fake man
Birds of a feather...be a reckless daughter, no one gives a tit none of us are perfect. But to do that to the very person who raised you is vile, I knew there was a reason why they liked eachother clearly emobaby or what ever the duck she’s called is fyzas long lost twin😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

For those of you fortunate to not see her disgusting priv account. Fyza, I just don’t get your infatuation with the gulf? Like you literally have no ancestral ties to either of the six nations. It’s embarrassing that you act like you do. And the I have Israeli friends in LA, sweetie you went to la once relax, you have no friends, just Internet “friends”😂Seeing as you allegedly lived in Kuwait, I’m sure you’re aware of who marzouq alghanim is, and how he ripped Israelis to pieces at the parliament union, so much that the entire Israeli delegation got of their asses and left the room in embarrassment and shock. Kuwait has made it VERY clear they do not support any normalisation with isntrael, if you actually lived in Kuwait you would know it has a large Palestinian community and very strong ties to them. You truly make me sick, just when we thought you couldn’t degrade yourself even more you try to degrade Palestinians too. Trust me darling the Palestinians wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire xx ps, stop speaking on behalf of us Arabs, its cringe.

View attachment 465053View attachment 465054
Yessss I love Kuwait. One of the only gulf nations to refuse to normalise relations with Israel and I absolutely respect them for this. It’s funny how Fyza being “Kuwaiti” is completely oblivious to this

Maybe it will work in Fyza’s favour that Israel is now allowed to travel to the UAE so they can get more clients (see attached image)

I am not surprised that she doesn’t support Palestinians, as she also completely ignores the fact that Kashmir is being illegally occupied by Indians forces, where Kashmiris are being heavily prosecuted and killed just because they don’t want to be a part of India.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 19
filters are so fake man

that’s so sad :(

how do you know this ? also hana had such a messy relationship with her ex octavian. what do you think about that ?

Reactions: 6
Maybe it will work in Fyza’s favour that Israel is now allowed to travel to the UAE so they can get more clients (see attached image)
this is funny and makes sense. She has an agenda of course

How do you pronounce Kuwait?

I thought it was "ku-wait" but Fyza says "Kwait" (sounds like Quate)

Is this another fake accent or is she pronouncing this correct?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m glad Fatza listened to our consistent advice on here to change that hair colour FINALLY. Looked like vomit on her head. Although this new one isn’t much better lmao :ROFLMAO::sick: it’s a bronde colour which was the hype a few years ago so a bit late with the trends Fatza. Plus she’s at the salon and had a blow dry and it looks like that, imagine tomorrow when the rattiness shows through again:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
this is funny and makes sense. She has an agenda of course

How do you pronounce Kuwait?

I thought it was "ku-wait" but Fyza says "Kwait" (sounds like Quate)

Is this another fake accent or is she pronouncing this correct?
It’s definitely Ku - wait, not kwait.
Since the Arabic spelling is ال)كويت)
The English spelling of the pronunciation isn’t 100% accurate but it’s pretty accurate
God she can’t even pronounce her own “home” country correctly
It’s like she purposely isn’t trying or something

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The fact she claims that she “created” this special “unique” hair color & convinced the hairstylist guy to call the color “Fayza’s colour” 😂😂

Just one click on to the guy’s page & it’s FILLED with girls with the same exact hair color. After all we all know she just copied Fouz & every other khaleeji girl with the same golden bronde color- it’s really not special 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
that’s so sad :(

how do you know this ? also hana had such a messy relationship with her ex octavian. what do you think about that ?

i follow hana aka emobaby4real quite a while . i think shes funny . i dont like the astrology stuff at all .
The Relationship with octavian was really intense to say it that way .
I think its good for her to be away from him .

But i dont get why she is friends with dim & vylie .
Its clear that the sisters are very toxic and a person who trys to heal should'nt be arround these kind of persons

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.