Soniaxfyza #3 Botched Pakistanis living in Dubai as Dim & Vylie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahaha they removed Kuwait from their TikTok bio. I was dying watching their video for Maldives. The “last minute shopping” I think they actually carried old bags to the mall just to take a pic in the toilets to show their “shopping”. The same way they carried the bday cake to the restaurant just so they could take pics 🤣🤣🤣🤣. And the Sonia al Ali on the boarding pass. Such begs!!!
91335902-233E-4082-A645-B413628E321D.jpeg
F095011F-32B3-4B9F-8C1C-56ADBD5B8792.jpeg
705B13CA-1AD0-46AD-9EE3-73A1DC872D70.jpeg
A0329297-EAC8-4D0F-B889-59E815D0640C.jpeg

They use the same bag for room decor as well 🤣🤣
6AE88A4A-77D1-4FE5-8935-E061C3873FB6.jpeg
2238AC25-0E67-4859-91C3-7D61D958FAF9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Not the AlAli beg 😂 strange how no one from that tribe knows or claims them
5234A849-64BF-46B7-85F8-91523A44EA90.jpeg
9F7165C4-AB25-4D0C-A714-AB8D12136B1B.jpeg

Susu is gonna give her self back issues arching like that. Why go through all those procedures to still photoshop and Facetune?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ahahahaha is Faeza just doing everything we say now? Myself and Nunu mention how she’s still using filters all the time, suddenly we get a story with her not using a filter. She looks quite different hence being able to tell. They use filters so often unfortunately that when you do see them without all of it it’s like..oh ok. I admire the step towards being more real but like don’t do it just because we all said something. It’s strange they genuinely seem to actually being taking advice off of here. Trouble is with every bit of advice they take, there’s usually an extra lie or something awful that comes with it, I don’t think they have it in them not to lie about something.

Reactions: 14
Ahaha they removed Kuwait from their TikTok bio. I was dying watching their video for Maldives. The “last minute shopping” I think they actually carried old bags to the mall just to take a pic in the toilets to show their “shopping”. The same way they carried the bday cake to the restaurant just so they could take pics 🤣🤣🤣🤣. And the Sonia al Ali on the boarding pass. Such begs!!!
View attachment 460815View attachment 460816View attachment 460817View attachment 460818

They use the same bag for room decor as well 🤣🤣
View attachment 460821View attachment 460820
They make me cringe so bad omg😓 The 3 designer items they own are always in their videos or pictures lmao so sad. And Al Ali?No comment.

• Haha
They make me cringe so bad omg😓 The 3 designer items they own are always in their videos or pictures lmao so sad. And Al Ali?No comment.
Lmao that’s what stood out to me too. How come it was a fake name? It’s sadly been a while since I’ve booked plane tickets anywhere - can someone remind me, can you have any name on your actual ticket? I mean I assume you can based off of that photo but I always assumed that it has to be the same name as on your passport. It’s beyond sad though that they go to those lengths just to keep up their lies. Absurd actually. I cannot get my head around how there doesn’t seem to be any kind of deep embarrassment there. Just the thought of myself doing something like that makes me cringe deep down in my soul!

Reactions: 8
Lmao that’s what stood out to me too. How come it was a fake name? It’s sadly been a while since I’ve booked plane tickets anywhere - can someone remind me, can you have any name on your actual ticket? I mean I assume you can based off of that photo but I always assumed that it has to be the same name as on your passport. It’s beyond sad though that they go to those lengths just to keep up their lies. Absurd actually. I cannot get my head around how there doesn’t seem to be any kind of deep embarrassment there. Just the thought of myself doing something like that makes me cringe deep down in my soul!
In response to your question i for one have travelled with my maiden name on my boarding/tickets..and it did not correlate to my passport information, but I am a british citizen like these twats.. however it might not be so farfetched to assume the morons could have changed the name via deed poll which you can do in the UK, as you can change your name yourself if you’re 16 or over. You must apply to the Royal Courts of Justice to get an ‘enrolled’ deed poll using the deed poll process. It costs around £40+

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Alali???😂😂😂😂😂😂😂But born Faeza Shazad Ali? Their father must be proud of his daughters changing their surname :) 😂😂😂😂from Iraq to Yemen no AlAli tribe claims either of you bleeping weirdos🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
7753F07C-F838-4FF9-AFEE-ECBDF82323D1.jpeg
Need to see a doc Susu looks like lumbar lordosis a trip to a psychiatrist would also help with the long running identity crisis

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
When you think she couldn’t stoop any lower but she can surprise! I wonder what she’s going to promote next ✨

So fufu supposedly said that she loves Indian culture and food and that it’s a second fave. Isn’t it odd tho we never see them eating any Indian food u’d think if it’s their second fave they’d eat it more often. What also weird is by living in Dubai I thought they’d have friends from all over the world India included. And there’s quite a lot of Indians in Dubai weird how she doesn’t have any Indian friends to close to home ey fufu?

And why do they always meet up with z lister guys like Harris j, the naz guy it’s odd they don’t meet any female influencers not very wOMeN suPpOrTinG wOMeN like. They could very easily get in touch and meet the love island girls that comment on their post but they don’t 🤔

Hey fufu can you let me know what happened to that big ass mirror you designed the one you couldn’t stop taking pics in front of I’ve attached a photo for a reminder x have you stopped cause it’s hard to edit pictures in front of it without making it look obvious? Very curious please let me know

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
In response to your question i for one have travelled with my maiden name on my boarding/tickets..and it did not correlate to my passport information, but I am a british citizen like these twats.. however it might not be so farfetched to assume the morons could have changed the name via deed poll which you can do in the UK, as you can change your name yourself if you’re 16 or over. You must apply to the Royal Courts of Justice to get an ‘enrolled’ deed poll using the deed poll process. It costs around £40+
They 100% deed polled their surnames, for what? For whaaaaaaaaat??? When you bag that arab what the duck are you gonna say when he bleeping asks around about your family and realises yall don’t exist?😂😂😂😂😂they are thick as tit. It probably makes them feel happy inside seeing that, mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To answer your question regards to names on boarding pass... what I know from experience is that your name need to match the passport. My mum once made a mistake when she booked her ticket, it was very minor but Emirates made such a fuss over it and she was not able to board unless it was correct... long story but as far as I know, your name need to match the passport.

But like someone else mentioned it’s so easy to change name in the UK via deed poll. I have also done this as I have a long surname which requires its own page 😂 so I shorted it using deed poll and it was so easy and you can pretty much make up whatever you want and get a professional to sing to verify.

Last edited:
12B25C99-2CE6-4F39-982F-1CCC52591461.jpeg
8F7215A6-8E0D-4D57-A094-543853F77D16.jpeg
AlAli 🤪 from park view Birmingham suree fully committed to the fraud by changing their passport and legal ID’s to their fictional Arab fathers surname. No AlAli Qataris girls 😂 and hey what happened to the real FaMilY n FrIeNdS in your supposed homeland q8 where you said you were raised? No love on national day 😕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
wen does she say she is from kuwait, or does she not really address it like that?

she hates us british/uk citizens loves having digs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1. Clean eating is defined as: avoid eating refined and processed foods and those that have artificial ingredients. Which means KitKats, fried foods (such as zucchini fries, fried dumplings, almost everything on the Cheesecake Factory menu) Cadbury chocolate, Starbucks drinks, Snapple and lucky charms are all the opposite of clean eating. Almost everything listed was all consumed in 1 day. Clean eating where?
2. For women who claim to be “educated” I cringe when they announced their favorite foods. They claim “South American” food is their favorite and clarify they love Mexican food. Sweethearts, Mexico is Central American. South American is Colombia and goes all the way down to Argentina. Ladies, please just stop talking. It’s quite obvious that you’re trying very hard to relate to Latin culture because you’re obsessed with Latin men. Meanwhile, you really just show your ignorance.
3. Fyza claims she’s actually the nice one and her sister tells her she’s way too nice and needs to stand up for herself.
Well explain this then fyza. For clarification this was taken from Fyzas finsta in dec 2019. She lies so much that she can’t keep her own personality traits straight. That or she purposefully is one person behind her private page and a completely different person publicly. Thinking the two will never have to cross paths. Ok then sis

what I don’t understand is the lying.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
4999861F-6FB9-48A3-833C-627D5D061E44.jpeg
8DAB6F99-5C90-4FEE-8E11-01264D78AC67.jpeg
Simping for Israelis and mocking Palestine 🤢 at least they removed Kuwait from their bios before sinking so low. Lots of new tourists from Tel Aviv in Dubai $$$$ these filthy gals are busy
67489E13-2972-4E6A-BA9F-1A9F627C985E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I started following them on Snapchat very recently because I remembered them from instagram years ago when their account was known as Sonia Kardashian. I didn’t realise how disliked they were when I googled them one day, I think just to find out how old they were, and came across this thread. I’ve come to realise how rude Fyza is and just completely unprovoked she talks badly about others and it’s quite sad. Also, she hates on white people so much but then contradicts herself by saying she only likes western guys. Honestly I don’t think Sonia has done much wrong, on snapchat she’s very quiet anyway so not really sure why she receives hate too.

I have a quick question, a lot of people on this thread are saying that Fyza’s hair colour is not nice because she’s brown and it’s like she’s trying to not look it with that hair colour. I am south Asian and have dyed my hair a similar colour to hers, I genuinely want people’s opinion, do you think that it looks bad for brown girls to have lighter hair? I love my dyed hair and honestly think I don’t look good with my natural darker hair but I wouldn’t want it if people think it makes me look like I’m trying to hide my race.

Reactions: 3
Oh yea, and what sort of woman accepts that her “man” is too famous and will mess up his career if he acknowledges that he’s dating you? What sort of woman is foolish enough to believe that? She’s claiming a man who does not follow her but she follows him? Who does not like or interact with her on social media but he does with other women (fans or not) on his page? Even if that was a valid reason she is giving her “man” a golden ticket to cheat because if none of his fans or colleagues are even aware he’s in a relationship what would stop any of them from pursing him or the other way around? She’s pretty much non existent to the people who are around him and more likely than not, she’s non existent to him as well. With her being a Leo, based off the characteristics of Leo’s they are very protective and prideful. What sort of Leo would accept not being placed on a pedestal to be praised by her “man” and his adoring supportive fans? I’ll tell you, the sort of Leo woman who knows she’s completely making up a relationship with a man she’s never met. Anyone with a brain can tell she’s never met Lunay because she’s never posted a pic with him. Fyza is too thirsty and starving for attention and adoration that she would never miss the opportunity to brag and show off. Specifically when it comes to being around people she can gain from in some way like celebrities. Celebrities seem to be the only people she thinks are above her. Everyone else is beneath her, should take her advice and unworthy of her time unless you have something to offer. That goes double for Sonia. I’ve decided Sonia is bitchier than Fyza. They’re both not girls girls. They’re both self serving

and that’s that on that

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have a quick question, a lot of people on this thread are saying that Fyza’s hair colour is not nice because she’s brown and it’s like she’s trying to not look it with that hair colour. I am south Asian and have dyed my hair a similar colour to hers, I genuinely want people’s opinion, do you think that it looks bad for brown girls to have lighter hair? I love my dyed hair and honestly think I don’t look good with my natural darker hair but I wouldn’t want it if people think it makes me look like I’m trying to hide my race.
I’m sure your hair is fine. the reason it looks bad on her is because it’s fried to hell mad back. borderline orange. there’s no issue with the contrast of dark skin and blonde hair. it’s the condition of the hair.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.