Soniaxfyza #3 Botched Pakistanis living in Dubai as Dim & Vylie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are dead 🤪✌ i spam all comments she has done or make people do. Fufu will never learn and this is almost last brick to barry them 👏 thank u fufu never shut your mouth and spread you mud. Even susu didnt support her. She is hell alone beg her kiddo follower to support her 😉 pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They are dead 🤪✌ i spam all comments she has done or make people do. Fufu will never learn and this is almost last brick to barry them 👏 thank u fufu never shut your mouth and spread you mud. Even susu didnt support her. She is hell alone beg her kiddo follower to support her 😉 pathetic
It may appear that Susu didnt support her, but her laughing in the background of that rant clearly shows she agrees with her sister and supports every move - Susu is just recovering from her own surgery trying to remain perfect when she clearly is not! After all you are who you hang out or in her case share your bed with 🤣

Reactions: 14
Was it alum rock she lived in birmingham? Because that is majority asian area when i say majority i mean like 99%... if you grew up around other asian (pakistaní arab somali etc etc) people then why would white people from Birmingham know who you are... i know there are racist white people but like calling them “bitchy” like asian girls arent bitchy at all?? I grew up with asian girls and guess what they were also bitchy. Why would white people be offended where you come from... 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 20
It may appear that Susu didnt support her, but her laughing in the background of that rant clearly shows she agrees with her sister and supports every move - Susu is just recovering from her own surgery trying to remain perfect when she clearly is not! After all you are who you hang out or in her case share your bed with 🤣
Her face i guess nose tıp and eye era the picture without make up is after fufus surgery she was doing nite skin care. Her nose tıp is really different

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Looool fyza was basically threatening her followers by saying she jailbroken her phone and is able to see who screenshotted her vid BUTTT with the psychotic episode she had, a lot of people video recordered it, how is this girl not embarrassed ??? why is it still up too?

This girl has lost all sense 💀 can anyone make sense of it pls

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Looool fyza was basically threatening her followers by saying she jailbroken her phone and is able to see who screenshotted her vid BUTTT with the psychotic episode she had, a lot of people video recordered it, how is this girl not embarrassed ??? why is it still up too?

This girl has lost all sense 💀 can anyone make sense of it pls

I don’t understand why she’s threatening everyone saying she’ll find out who recorded it. You put that video with 1000s of followers, you’re bound to know that if you post nonsense online it will spread 🙄 if she doesn’t want people record her videos then she should take a seat

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahahaha fufu is sooo triggered, you said it with your chest thinking you were a bad gallllll and now you’re angry it got posted... where’s that bad gal energy now?? Brain dead hoes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Going to say it again if someone reposted those videos agreeing with her being or her side she wouldn’t be threatening yet when someone disagrees they need her permission to repost and she threatens them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What do you guys actually think of what feyza said tho? like I hate to even admit it but I agree with her saying people from the UK contaminated Dubai, but everything else I just think that inner anger came from her living in the UK and probably experienced racism herself living in Birmingham, I don't see why anyone else would be that angry towards white people! it's scary! im still shocked she outted herself like that 😂

I know faking her ethnicity is her brand , but WHY does she equate everything back to race. I brought a faulty car off an Iranian man so does that mean I should hate every single Iranian on the planet ??? What ridiculous thinking. Just because the owner of consultant clinic is a white woman she’s making this race war out of nothing. What an utter loser. It’s the same as chavs who do postcode wars over estates that the council owns lol.

I think she suffers from some personality disorder. It’s not normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What do you guys actually think of what feyza said tho? like I hate to even admit it but I agree with her saying people from the UK contaminated Dubai, but everything else I just think that inner anger came from her living in the UK and probably experienced racism herself living in Birmingham, I don't see why anyone else would be that angry towards white people! it's scary! im still shocked she outted herself like that 😂
Wouldn’t that make her part of the contamination then?

I know faking her ethnicity is her brand , but WHY does she equate everything back to race. I brought a faulty car off an Iranian man so does that mean I should hate every single Iranian on the planet ??? What ridiculous thinking. Just because the owner of consultant clinic is a white woman she’s making this race war out of nothing. What an utter loser. It’s the same as chavs who do postcode wars over estates that the council owns lol.

I think she suffers from some personality disorder. It’s not normal.
I think she’s so insecure about her race/ethnicity that she has to address other people’s maybe she feels it deflects of her own. It’s like when people have a physical insecurity they also highlight it in others

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wouldn’t that make her part of the contamination then?
Nah in the sense that during this whole pandemic everyone and I mean everyone would fly out to Dubai because Dubai has low Covid cases and are sensible about it. I'd be pissed too if a high Covid country kept visiting mine 😂 and no I am not defending her at all 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nah in the sense that during this whole pandemic everyone and I mean everyone would fly out to Dubai because Dubai has low Covid cases and are sensible about it. I'd be pissed too if a high Covid country kept visiting mine 😂 and no I am not defending her at all 🤢
Except this might not be the case..
Denmark and Australia have blocked flights from Dubai while Israel and U.K. have begun 14 day quarantines for people from Dubai.
The US has put the UAE on a do not travel list.

An audio recording was leaked saying that Dubai has over 10k cases a day not 3k. Possibly that’s the reason the head of DHA has been fired. Hundreds of thousands of undocumented workers are not being vaccinated that will allow spread of the virus to rise further.. its clearly a country which cares more about business than its people which make up only a mere 11.48%.. but that being said maybe its a ploy to get rid of its expats... bye bye hoes because the locals are fed up of people who use there land like a playground

• Wow
it isn’t just Dubai anymore, it’s the London Borough of Dubai. Fyza, welcome back to the UK my fave germany moon 😚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
James.joblin on tik tok please wath his videos and fufus facial expresions body language are all sama 🤪 this is bleeping insane 🤮 she imitates every behaviour of him people who she disagress. Just watch and u get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone tell Faeza who loves to preach about hygiene to wash her hair please, it’s been disgustingly greasy for days now 🤮 she looks like she’s having a bad day on Snapchat ahahahhaha. I also can’t understand why she bothers getting fillers when she just puts filters over her face?

• Haha
Fyza is extremely insecure. And very childish. Why does she keep dressing and snapping so much at her big age. 28 years old and you’re doing Tik tok challenges to entertain kids. Very strange behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 17
it isn’t just Dubai anymore, it’s the London Borough of Dubai. Fyza, welcome back to the UK my fave germany moon 😚
It’s the Benidorm of the Middle East...same as how Marbella became costa del Croydon..
It is contaminated now because of British chancers being there in the name of work because mentally they can’t deal with lockdown, however it makes you wonder how many trash from other parts of the world are doing the same..all in Dubai.. tourism is booming there and dead everywhere else? Anyway back to faeza, do you think going to DM is a step too far or is it too sensitive legally because of that clinic now? Her outburst really peed me off not because she was targeting certain ethnicities but it’s the fact she can do that as someone who basically lives on social media and then get away with it.. do you guys remember the impact on some celebs and BLM when that was news? She’ll be starting on religion next..question is will be be anti Semitic? If the new world order ever shut down IG, she’ll die because I bet she can’t read a whole book judging by the way she speaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know, you’d think they way fyza dickrides Dubai and Kuwait she’d have citizenship. Or a sugar daddy 😂 It’s so embarrassing but interesting to watch from an arabs prespective, yeah people tell a little a lie and say they’re great great grandad was Syrian or some bs. But to go this far and this hard it’s actually the most entertaining case of personality/identity disorder I’ve ever seen. It’s like the word “Pakistan” is a trigger word for fyza. Hence, why she tried to avoid it in her rant against British Asians. Fyza is well aware of the fact that the majority of commentators on these threads are NOT white. She is playing the victim card for sympathy and of course her asslickers will take her side and share unnecessary hate towards white People. Fyza should be greatful towards white people. It was Mario the makeup artist and Wayne goss who acknowledged her (basic) “talent”. It was also white women like Charlotte tilbury who picked them out of all bloggers in Dubai for a chance to meet. It was also a white person who created Instagram, for which they would not be out of their beloved council estate in Birmingham👀 fyza take a look at yourself, you’re fixated on ethnicities and hating on different races. I personally didn’t think those racist screenshots of you from years ago, being nasty to black women and your own kind Pakistanis were real. But it’s sad and deplorable, to see many years later you still have the same them vs us mindset. The uk halal section in tescos or asda is no longer confined to one aisle, you’re acting like your mum doesn’t shop the halal meat from asda😂😂😂girl take several seats because no one is listening to your psycho self anymore 😂go get some quran read on you. Bc those faces you made during your rant, really creeped me and my sister out 🤮👹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.