Soniaxfyza #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice how these two witches got something against libras. They probably came across one who called them out on their bullshit cuz if anything libras hate liars. These two deluded beings basing their entire existence on horoscopes. They both need to go look in the mirror before they call other people liars based on a star sign. Cuz the amount of lies they’ve told is unreal.
The way Faeza said as well about cringing over people calling it ‘star signs’. Love, that’s what they ARE. Calling it astrology doesn’t make it any less sad that you’re a nearly 30 year old woman basing her entire life around bleeping star signs. It’s so sad I can’t even. I used to believe in star signs or ASTROLOGY as Faeza would say when I was 13 and the horoscopes were in my lame teen magazines. “Omg my crush is a Leo!!!” “And I’m a Gemini omg we’re such an amazing match!!”

I’ve seen so many influencers on social media get into astrology in the past few years, seems to be one of the ‘popular’ things at the moment. Bet Faeza will soon claim that SHE was into astrology FIRST.

Crying at Sonia’s old pics and the captions, even in those she’s still trying to be Kim. Sonia Kardashian don’t u forget it x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Yes yes we know how much you hate to be told you look like them (not) and get offered incorrectly sized clothes for paid advertisements to dress like them (not).. now go hide yourselves away in shame.
JeffStar looks more like Sonia than Sonia does....
8B3A5E91-CDF8-46B7-ADC3-B42D791C6F3F.jpeg

Hope when KKW finally buys..I mean finishes her studies that as a famous lawyer she can pursue such cases again:
909EA64F-5075-4B20-8FC1-1CC0B1C87F8A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
ugh even that problematic mess jeffree star is capable of coming clean and saying YES I FUCKED UP. these girls decided to change their turkish iraqi story to kuwaití suddenly. this rebrand is so peculiar. fatima almomen has been heavy talking about astrology for years on snap. i had to stop watching her bc it’s so annoying. i wouldn’t be surprised if feaza takes inspiration from arab influencers and then takes it to the next level. the only thing they don’t copy is their fashion, which tbh they should. sweatpants are like the only thing they know. they’re so tacky wearing solely fast cheap fashion like PLT.

that pic of sonia in LA low key made me sad. “how far we’ve come” she was modeling for a famous makeup artist and now she’s in dubai chasing married men while her sister pushes every dropshipping aliexpress product on the internet. wtf?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
ugh even that problematic mess jeffree star is capable of coming clean and saying YES I FUCKED UP. these girls decided to change their turkish iraqi story to kuwaití suddenly. this rebrand is so peculiar. fatima almomen has been heavy talking about astrology for years on snap. i had to stop watching her bc it’s so annoying. i wouldn’t be surprised if feaza takes inspiration from arab influencers and then takes it to the next level. the only thing they don’t copy is their fashion, which tbh they should. sweatpants are like the only thing they know. they’re so tacky wearing solely fast cheap fashion like PLT.

that pic of sonia in LA low key made me sad. “how far we’ve come” she was modeling for a famous makeup artist and now she’s in dubai chasing married men while her sister pushes every dropshipping aliexpress product on the internet. wtf?
Yeah I saw that too. Again just wondered where the delusion comes from..it’s certainly not just Faeza as when Sonia does say anything she is just as awful and deluded. I thought hang on..so you USED to be doing well and she still somehow thinks she’s come further than that..what?! They don’t do anything! Aside from advertising cheap tacky products (which Sonia barely does it’s only Faeza) they do absolutely nothing..at least not on social media..what they do behind the scenes..well we all know the answer to that. Perhaps that’s what she’s referring to. Maybe that’s what she’s been doing sitting there in silence. Talking to another married sponsor for their money. You’re definitely a certain kind of person if you think it’s ok to speak to married men like that, which she already got exposed before a while back.

I can’t believe even Jeffree Star has some accountability. They just have absolutely none. I haven’t seen an ounce of awareness or kindness in them. It’s honestly shocking sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 412142View attachment 412143 agoolch bs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 someone send them Faeza’s real before pics and the reason for her 2nd nose job
View attachment 412147View attachment 412148View attachment 412149
something off and funny about fyzas mouth.

“nose don’t lie” that fyza roots are in mirpur.

View attachment 412421
Soniaxfyza lying about Justin beiber

even the radio host calls out their bullshit and they both scream “wallah” 🤢🤢 the whole story is 💩 probably stayed an extra day for a “client”. That accent is so bad w3aa. The way lies just roll off their tongues astigfirullah
They don’t look like the “soniaxfyza” we know on ig without filters. They look quite different in such videos.
Why do they always scream “Wallah”. Cracks me up every time 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Well u know they had no place/subject/anything to change the critics towards them so the level goes down ⬇ educated people explain themselves in a descent way but ignorant people use vulgar language and talks dirty because they have no capacity to cope with their fault. Fufu was talking about how she changed pozitivity bla bla and now u can all see the mud is always stay as mud she shares revile in a sneaky way. Fufu the monk sell ferrari and change his life not his family/identity/soul you miss understand lol 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
4D7E465E-3CBB-441F-BBBB-0F56F98F6BB2.jpeg

When you simply Google “Soniaxfyza”, this thread shows up on the first page as the 7th result. Glad the truth is easily accessible. This must kill them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Pure pakistanian little girlz

Little funny story aha lieza gratuited English literature 👏👏 tommorrow Allah knows what will they master but she begins to clean kardashian stuff like she create all celebrities by make up .using susu as model i need to remind soniaxkardishian user name lol. These rats try to clean something but let me remind lieza u not only creat their look by make up your whole existence depends on kardashian family. Everyone knows this wallah 🤪 u dont afraid to lie as much as u afraid of needels 💉💉💉

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
64D6BE90-4264-47EE-9C43-537052244FF0.jpeg

hmm avoided eye contact- why feel stupid or embarrassed when confronted by the original ? If kardashians did like any of their posts..it’s probably out of pity and for a laugh 😆 Also was that them saying that or is there proof? nobody is proud of you Soniaxfyza..but thanks for giving Kim and kylie more publicity and showing your undying love for them..
FE821DAB-0C6F-4397-9D69-725859AF5937.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
PLEASE GO WATCH HER SNAP FEAZA IS SAYING SHE WAS LEARNING ENGLISH WHEN SHE WAS 18-20 BC IT’S HER SECOND LANGUAGE. witch YOU ARE BRITISH!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
5009916A-0C58-4FDD-A62D-2CFD598745F8.jpeg
F059946C-D57E-4468-9B45-FF83AEED7C88.jpeg

don’t you just love it when your makeup artist with 13 years of experience applies your lipstick lopsided on your wedding day? i know i do 😍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
i love how she calculates everything beforehand lol like the “i was traveling all over the world, specifically the UK” to make it seem like she’s from Kuwait but she wasn’t dumb enough to say she’s actually from there. we don’t give her enough credit. she really does try 🤣

they’re so fun to watch.

Well she speaks Urdu so 😂😂😂😂
looooooooool i would love for an actual Pakistani girly to casually start talking tit about them in Dubai to see if they try to play it off. i low key think they may not even speak it. I recently went down a rabbit hole of kids of foreigners, specifically Latinos, in America who refuse to learn Spanish are only speak English. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re like this too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Faeza is wild I’m sure she tells her rappers she’s Kuwaiti and learned English in the UK and speaks some Urdu to them and they’re like wow Arabic sounds cool 🤣🤣🤣 Americans are a little bit terrible at telling the difference between languages even geography. Probably why she prefers American guys

And looking that her messy red lips I see the swelling is making her eye lift scars look soo bad. I don’t even think there’s a revision for that because of how delicate the eye area is. It looks very unnatural

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She probably can’t speak Urdu but more Mirpuri as she is likely to be Kashmiri if I recall reading on some thread ( also looked down upon by mainland Pakistanis who think some are trash)
That picture looked like a 45 year old woman..is it faeza really??? Someone is pulling our leg. Where is your lipliner and lip brush miss MUA or are you introducing the lopsided lip trend now?
Needs to learn how to speak English as being British born, she still can’t speak it properly. Most people foreign to UK speak English better than she does..so yes please faeza either learn to speak properly or shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She probably can’t speak Urdu but more Mirpuri as she is likely to be Kashmiri if I recall reading on some thread ( also looked down upon by mainland Pakistanis who think some are trash)
That picture looked like a 45 year old woman..is it faeza really??? Someone is pulling our leg. Where is your lipliner and lip brush miss MUA or are you introducing the lopsided lip trend now?
Needs to learn how to speak English as being British born, she still can’t speak it properly. Most people foreign to UK speak English better than she does..so yes please faeza either learn to speak properly or shut up.
That makes sense on the first Soniaxfyza tattle thread there’s a screenshot of a comment on a yt video. Apparently a girl was at a makeup event in the UK and met Susu and fufu’s mom who was on the phone “speaking a low class villager” version of Urdu or something like it.

Reactions: 10
That makes sense on the first Soniaxfyza tattle thread there’s a screenshot of a comment on a yt video. Apparently a girl was at a makeup event in the UK and met Susu and fufu’s mom who was on the phone “speaking a low class villager” version of Urdu or something like it.
I know a lot of mainland Pakistanis who are snobby towards mirpuris and a lot of mirpuri friends who like to be called “Kashmiris” with a dislike of any association with Pakistan even though it’s Pakistan administered Kashmir 🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 6
PLEASE GO WATCH HER SNAP FEAZA IS SAYING SHE WAS LEARNING ENGLISH WHEN SHE WAS 18-20 BC IT’S HER SECOND LANGUAGE. witch YOU ARE BRITISH!
Also, she said she grew her makeup following in bahrain?? Has she even been to bahrain lol? They posted a throwback of a picture of tangier in Morocco I don’t think they’ve ever been to Morocco loool😂 if English is her second language, what’s her first? I’d love to hear her speak her first language🙂Kuwaiti national and liberation day are both this month. Let’s see if they return to their “cOunTrY” to the imaginary house, imaginary family and friends. Chances are they’ll post a translated tribute🤣let the cringe fest begin😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19