Soniaxfyza #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly am in agreement with you, they are genuinely fucked up people, both inside and out. However, I would like to highlight their mum Yasmin has been accused of practising black magic. Furthermore, there has been accusations from their own auntie who resides in the US accusing them of doing something to her and her daughter. I think at least they should gey ruqya from a qualified raqi. Not because I think they’re possessed, because they clearly are troubled souls and it’s the best thing for them.

Is there no way you can change it back or use numbers in replacement of letters? x
Is this the cousin in NYC? If so, I know the IG Name @hennasultan is their cousin. She seems down to earth and a really talented make up artist, unlike susu and fufu. She’s also done makeup on THE Cardi B (multiple times) how cool is that? And seems like she’s living a more genuine, authentic life. Man if I did the pathetic, embarrassing and sinful tit Sonia/faeza did, I wouldn’t know how to look at myself on the mirror.

Anyways, if they did black magic on her, damn they need to seek forgiveness. As soon as you do black magic, you’re basically selling your soul. To hell they goo...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
On ig she said people are dying to give her discount code . And on snapchat she is herself expose herself that she is looking for deals bla bla bla. All her feeling cold nonsence is about promoting those rubbish to make money. They are broke as hell. Once they were hanging royal families next they are promoting even hair brush 🤗

Attachments

• Haha
D6AB8B03-C3C8-4FC6-A197-1C8A370211C5.jpeg
B6D0E5FE-3FDF-4CCC-9585-B88A3AA0EFD4.jpeg
2C98E237-4321-4ABC-B9E5-38CC638EBF12.jpeg
A26AD1FB-BE89-4C0C-BDAD-970AD7E41ED0.jpeg
254CEAF1-480D-4A93-8A74-D37D1E471D7E.jpeg
7AC4B0A5-E603-43CA-AD20-771D55724E03.jpeg
D1D1FD4A-0C7F-44E5-BE76-6065BA6F7B05.jpeg
C604E369-479A-4DF8-A6E3-27C97C8F8B93.jpeg
7685077F-6C13-4FB9-A87A-447B2530C733.jpeg
B116E8AE-D115-43B8-9F7B-857EAB23BE74.jpeg
8ED01B15-05C2-4873-A65A-856B6F3B6624.jpeg
BD0FDF93-BB01-41E9-A276-F4366DD70E18.jpeg

So in 2014 Hudabeauty already had 1 million followers and Soniaxfyza would actively tag her in their IG makeup pics hoping for a recognition. Faeza did not put Huda on as she claims Huda was already well established in the beauty community. Faeza claims Huda blocked her immediately upon arrive in Dubai because Huda was so threatened and jealous of her talent. That is a total lie, Huda was very supportive and even sponsored one of their makeup classes. She sent Faeza free products and was affectionate. Huda has always reposted other makeup artists works regardless of their ethnicity. Faeza used her kindness to her advantage and tried to get sympathy from Huda her fellow “Iraqi”. Faeza played victim once more by claiming someone was stealing her makeup pictures and Huda reposted one without knowing who it was. It was Faeza’s “fans” *cough cough faeza’s own fake account” who noticed it was “soniaxkardashian” to open conversation between them. Huda has never once publicly denounced them but Faeza gets angry and blames their failure in the industry on Huda.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine how inspiring it would have been for other girls from a similar background if they said they were British Pakistani girls born in Alum Rock from the get go they would have been more authentic and actually have real fans, also Feeza probably wouldnt have had to advertise the junk she does for her daily Starbucks and M&S trips 😂

Imagine how inspiring it would have been for other girls from a similar background if they said they were British Pakistani girls born in Alum Rock from the get go they would have been more authentic and actually have real fans, also Feeza probably wouldnt have had to advertise the junk she does for her daily Starbucks and M&S trips 😂
It's crazy how the two of them ditched their family and their old life behind to be now sitting in a 1 bed average Dubai apartment living the lifestyle only a 14 year old girl would dream of 😂 Maybe soon Feeza will see sense and get married leaving SuSu alone or vice versa would love to see how they cope then as they have no other friends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

It's crazy how the two of them ditched their family and their old life behind to be now sitting in a 1 bed average Dubai apartment living the lifestyle only a 14 year old girl would dream of 😂 Maybe soon Feeza will see sense and get married leaving SuSu alone or vice versa would love to see how they cope then as they have no other friends 😂
@jamalaslam0121 if they were that honest people from pakistan support eachother as far as I witness from my friends. Their community is so sinsecere . I would respect them if they were honest. But i cant forget sonia saying "I am afraid of needles wallah comedy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is this the cousin in NYC? If so, I know the IG Name @hennasultan is their cousin. She seems down to earth and a really talented make up artist, unlike susu and fufu. She’s also done makeup on THE Cardi B (multiple times) how cool is that? And seems like she’s living a more genuine, authentic life. Man if I did the pathetic, embarrassing and sinful tit Sonia/faeza did, I wouldn’t know how to look at myself on the mirror.

Anyways, if they did black magic on her, damn they need to seek forgiveness. As soon as you do black magic, you’re basically selling your soul. To hell they goo...

Yes it was her mum who talked about it when she basically exposed them. Its on the gg thread but you’d have to go back to thread 1 or 2. When they’re posting daily horoscopes (just FYI astrology was actually founded in modern day Iraq, even Iraqis today acknowledge that its shirk) and having all of these blasphemous rants, one would say it’s not really a stretch to think they have been involved in the act of black magic, especially if their own mum has been accused. It really is like selling your soul, it’s the most fucked up thing anyone could do to another human, if it is true many god have mercy on them all. And yes their cousin is so talented mashallah she’s done makeup on Yara Shahidi, Cardi B, hope she gets more recognition.

View attachment 345058View attachment 345090View attachment 345059View attachment 345060View attachment 345061View attachment 345062View attachment 345064View attachment 345065View attachment 345066View attachment 345067View attachment 345086View attachment 345087
So in 2014 Hudabeauty already had 1 million followers and Soniaxfyza would actively tag her in their IG makeup pics hoping for a recognition. Faeza did not put Huda on as she claims Huda was already well established in the beauty community. Faeza claims Huda blocked her immediately upon arrive in Dubai because Huda was so threatened and jealous of her talent. That is a total lie, Huda was very supportive and even sponsored one of their makeup classes. She sent Faeza free products and was affectionate. Huda has always reposted other makeup artists works regardless of their ethnicity. Faeza used her kindness to her advantage and tried to get sympathy from Huda her fellow “Iraqi”. Faeza played victim once more by claiming someone was stealing her makeup pictures and Huda reposted one without knowing who it was. It was Faeza’s “fans” *cough cough faeza’s own fake account” who noticed it was “soniaxkardashian” to open conversation between them. Huda has never once publicly denounced them but Faeza gets angry and blames their failure in the industry on Huda.

I can’t stand people who blame others for their demise. Huda is as genuine as they come. She’s only had like one scandal, even then she acknowledged her mistake and never repeated it. I refuse to believe she black listed them, they did it to themselves tbh. Envy, is the only thing I see here, Fyza wants what huda has, a billion dollar empire and well earned life to come with it. May god protect us from jealous women like Fyza.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I read on the earlier thread something about Cyprus. Did anyone find out what happened in Cyprus?
Yeah I never did get any response to that - now we clearly have had an influx of new people 😂 does anyone else know?! I’m guessing it’s where they got their surgery or something but who knows.

It never gets any less funny that they honestly thought they could just carry on and on lying about such huge things and really thought no one would ever find out. 90% of the info on them online is bad, and negative things are the first things that come up with a quick google too. Certainly doesn’t take an internet wiz to find this thread amongst all the many others on Twitter, gg etc. I would have sympathy but I just don’t, because they put themselves in this position. They are grown women CHOOSING to lie and CHOOSING to make all of these bad decisions. I have zero sympathy and I don’t think anyone else does either. The more photos they post too, the more pathetic they look because it’s just almost every single photo, look and so on has been taken from Kim and Kylie. Girls, bleeping grow up and get over it, you aren’t going to be the next Kim and Kylie. What’s even funnier is that if they hadn’t lied from the beginning I can see that they would have gone far. If they represented their culture they would have gone so far. Very sad to see.

View attachment 345058View attachment 345090View attachment 345059View attachment 345060View attachment 345061View attachment 345062View attachment 345064View attachment 345065View attachment 345066View attachment 345067View attachment 345086View attachment 345087
Haaaa they can they can stay mad cos Huda is laughing all the way to the bank. Yet these entitled, dusty hoes are promoting socks plastic tit hair brushes, face Rollers, onesies 🙄 and other bargain basement crap. I mean...I remember way back when... Tarte sent them to Maldives and when they went to LA to stalk Justin Bieber.. who happened to get in the same lift as them..🙄 Yet their failures are all down to their lies and their 💩 attitudes. I mean apart from Sonia throwing up peace signs and being Mirpur Kim 😂😂( I’m still dying at that name) ....what can she do? she’s obvs not educated, at least fat ass Fyza pretended to be a makeup artist, now their both full time lying 🤡s with a sugar daddy supporting them ~well, supporting dead eyes Sonia at least. Anyway someone, anyone just needs to spill about Cyprus for real... I’ve been waiting so long for that tea.😊

• Haha
Virginity police fyza in her ig story ask her mom not to watch the story because she talks like 🤮 as usual. The music on sonia's the brainless demo includes too much sex. somebody comments and fyza turns 👹
First fyza you were the 1 who expose people virgin or not.
Second now you are giving tips like have sex be safe and check. Fyza is bipolar or something. You expose even one of you highschool friend that she made abortion. Now what ? When it comes to you the year 2020 is it ok to f#ck with everyone.?Morality ? Religion ? All gone... where love God ??
At least sonia has no brain thus u need to deal everything she just fish sugar dadies like in secret cyprus trip.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Found this pic on Twitter with the hash tag #BadLuckFaeza.,if you search Sonia faeza / Sonia fyza on Twitter you can see people calling their bullshit since 2012😂😂😂 8 fuckin years
7EC36865-948F-4430-B45A-6C110565F66B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Lol remember when they use to act all religious and look at her now least she put on act then even if it was fake now she’s just revolting and apparently so open minded 🤢 she’s acc telling us her ‘mom and relatives’ follow her account yeah right and you would block them from your story not tell them to turn it off if anything that makes u wanna watch it more ?😂 Modesty isnt just to do with how u dress fAeZa it’s how you act she’s needs some hayaa and lots and lots of therapy

• Wow
Reactions: 10
F3BCA5E6-BD36-495F-97EE-BC634B8AE2F1.jpeg
Look at this comment on sonia’s “makeup tutorial” with heavy ass filters. Anyways, just because one of your followers doesn’t like a song doesn’t mean they’re against the lyrics. Look at the assumptions fufu or susu is making. Follower = comments on not liking song (that’s it). Susu/Fufu= HOW DARE YOU BE AGAINST SEX OR ANYTHING RELATED TO SEX ITS NOT 1990!!!!

what. The. duck. I have some religious girlfriends who don’t listen to that type of sexual music because it’s haram but also they don’t generally like it and I respect that. I play music they like when I’m with them out of respect.

faeza should of just responded by understanding everyone has different musical taste but nooooo instead she makes it some sexual issue for no reason.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 345859Look at this comment on sonia’s “makeup tutorial” with heavy ass filters. Anyways, just because one of your followers doesn’t like a song doesn’t mean they’re against the lyrics. Look at the assumptions fufu or susu is making. Follower = comments on not liking song (that’s it). Susu/Fufu= HOW DARE YOU BE AGAINST SEX OR ANYTHING RELATED TO SEX ITS NOT 1990!!!!

what. The. duck. I have some religious girlfriends who don’t listen to that type of sexual music because it’s haram but also they don’t generally like it and I respect that. I play music they like when I’m with them out of respect.

faeza should of just responded by understanding everyone has different musical taste but nooooo instead she makes it some sexual issue for no reason.
Wow they really do have time on their hands to monitor comments? #BROKE

Fyza ranting about people being prude also giving sex advice, yes darling we should use protection. Mama yasmin and ur “aRaB” dad should have too, would have spared the existence of these threads 💖

Last edited:
  • Haha
A ped in blood flying 😪 this is the vision she has and perspective to promote those rubbish and people ask her discount code. By the way is the thread name was great what happened ? At least use it as # it was a sum up for these 2 rats situation

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Waiting for filthy girl Faeza to rub her period blood on her face like a warrior 🤢🤢🤢 she posted that on her main account too 🤣 ShE’s So BrAvE

• Haha
  • Sick
Right now as we all know these rats are madly on this thread and i like to adress directly fyza and tell her ;
Nobody is chasing you or envy on u or whatever lunatic idea you produce to convince yourself like the girl others dying to be.
In this thread i guess a lot of beautiful girl with beautiful souls are critising your language your lies your disgusting behaviours and normalizing your crappy belief and life to younger girls and have benefit.
You are so disgusting that you use even religion. for the sake of Allah I cant keep silent and watch You h_e u poison young girls like explaining your lunatic toughts on religion. I beleive in love blah blah . Allah☝ remember u use in ramadan .
You have plastic surgeries ho#ing around and living like warm sucking others wallet in bed is not my concern. You only be a fun if you can manage and people continue their normal life in morning while you are thinking free flight tickets or being friend with the kids of the married guy 😘 to reach the bed and suck their wallet with your minor mind.guys are clever especially older ones. Sonia has master degree on it. Do i need to mention island ?
But it is yours like blaming people about virginity especially talking about their moms and so on.
📢hear out nobody envy a person who denies her own rooth and lost his brother to live like u
Nobody prefer to live imitating someone and wish to benefit from it
Nobody product lie like dog fart about everything
Nobody

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Right now as we all know these rats are madly on this thread and i like to adress directly fyza and tell her ;
Nobody is chasing you or envy on u or whatever lunatic idea you produce to convince yourself like the girl others dying to be.
In this thread i guess a lot of beautiful girl with beautiful souls are critising your language your lies your disgusting behaviours and normalizing your crappy belief and life to younger girls and have benefit.
You are so disgusting that you use even religion. for the sake of Allah I cant keep silent and watch You h_e u poison young girls like explaining your lunatic toughts on religion. I beleive in love blah blah . Allah☝ remember u use in ramadan .
You have plastic surgeries ho#ing around and living like warm sucking others wallet in bed is not my concern. You only be a fun if you can manage and people continue their normal life in morning while you are thinking free flight tickets or being friend with the kids of the married guy 😘 to reach the bed and suck their wallet with your minor mind.guys are clever especially older ones. Sonia has master degree on it. Do i need to mention island ?
But it is yours like blaming people about virginity especially talking about their moms and so on.
📢hear out nobody envy a person who denies her own rooth and lost his brother to live like u
Nobody prefer to live imitating someone and wish to benefit from it
Nobody product lie like dog fart about everything
Nobody

I think it’s safe to say no one in this thread envy’s them. Who would be envious of two females with pathological tendencies? Or females who abandoned their family in hopes or newfound success but in reality are probably the brokest/depressed they’ve ever been. Not me 🙂
Those “memes” are the reason why Fyza is single and will remain single. I don’t know what kind of guy she’s directing these at, but she needs to sit down because there’s not one picture on her ig that’s not been edited. If she didn’t really look like a bulging eye swamp toad, I’m sure she’d have the most famous rappers/nba players falling at her feet. But she doesn’t, so she should humble herself and maybe look within her calibre🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeah no envy here- sorry sis.
There is so many suggestions and advice here- FOR FREE! Take it susu and fufu. Instead of taking everything to heart, take it as constructive criticism and strive to do better.

If they were to admit their faults and tell the truth about their ethnicity tomorrow, I would applaud them. But no, everyday they prove to us how they aren’t striving to do better, not being honest and not be misleading. Facetuning the duck out of photos, talking about Islam in a reverse manner, telling girls what not to eat Bc of their vagina smelling bad, being obsessed with astrology - it’s so much mindless content that has no meaning or sources.

atleast other influencers share bits and pieces of their private life, give actual advice and not blame sudden weight loss (surgery) on exercise/diet. Or do quality make up tutorials with NO filter and proper details.

• Heart
I have followed these two from the very beginning. When their public account was called SoniaxKardashian.
To be honest I never thought they were a fraud until fyza made her face public. I got the sense that they were desperate to fit in with the khaleeji community. For example, using the khaleeji tradition to come of as arab. Like using bkhoor in the hair etc. Only then I started to get suspicious as they never spoke 1 word of Arabic. When I dived in the guru gossip thread I was so shocked at all the things that were said. Now, a few years on I can say that at least the last two years has been a steady decline for both of their 'carreers' and I think the constant use of ads screams "imbroke". I believe soon they will completely go offline and find an alternative to make money whether it is in dubai, or back in Birmingham.

If they do read this thread I hope they have come to realise that there is nothing better than being your own authentic self. They would've made it and never had to lie or hide things and this thread wouldn't even be here.

The lack of respect and vulgarity in fyzas speech disgusts me especially as most of her followers are impressionable teenage girls. I would hate for my daughter to see and hear her. Apart from dressing like desperate hoes and doing the same exact makeup they have done for years now what are they online for, what is their actual purpose? Since she isn't doing any makeup for clients what is she doing and where is she getting the money to live in dubai with her sister? I truly think their time is up and soon their facade will catch up with them.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7