Soniaxfyza #13 Tramps and groupies, pretend MUA but real life broke floozies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fyzas lips in her recent snap are insane, she really overdid the filler. She seems so out of it as well, slurring her words. Catcalling men in an arab country is actually insane, she really has no shame at all
Sheā€™s extremely puffy in her snaps. There she goes with another fake story time. Sheā€™s in her delulu era, not lucky girl

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s extremely puffy in her snaps. There she goes with another fake story time. Sheā€™s in her delulu era, not lucky girl
she puts on these filters, and they make her look worse... is that even possible, but not even a filter can fix her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone catch Soniaā€™s telegram story about being used by a guy? I still need to download telegram lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone catch Soniaā€™s telegram story about being used by a guy? I still need to download telegram lol
listening to her makes me cringe so bad, her fake accent..
I got the gist of it, she is so full of tit

saying that a guy was messaging her about a brand/ business deal for her makeup line (she also mentioned the makeup was getting made in Italy LOL trying to copy Huda beauty much???)

and that she wanted to keep it professional but he kept sending her gifts to her house and so on..

she found out he wasn't trying to make a brand, just wanted to meet her blah blah...

sounds like lies to me, maybe she is trying to do damage control as possibly she did something with him she regrets.... or he was an old client or something dodgy as always with these sisters

she was also harping on about never wanting to give guys the wrong impression and being a good girl... yeah okay Sonia, go and smash a cake with your feet in the bathtub and stick it on only fans

• Haha
Sonia is like her sister with fake followers and fake likes her recent post have barely hit 1k likes but you have 100k followers ?

Well, seems like Sonia is following in her sisters footsteps and trying to sell her fake money making scheme via telegram/Snapchat

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On Fyza latest Snapchat you can literally see the distortion at the top of the door lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh hey Miss Sonia delulu Al Ali.. thanks for sharing a cheap business class boarding pass between DXB and KWIā€¦ can we see your DXB to LHR return one now? Honestly when you ā€œforgetā€ to post, it really is a blessing.. also itā€™s July not March but thanks for posting how useless you are.
A099AAC4-5FB0-44A7-B4EF-5AF9E69E66B8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it just me or Sonia was better off mute?
I didnā€™t expect much but she still disappoints.

itā€™s the fake accent, the dumb tit she says.. ā€œI love being a girl, went to Sephora, blow dryā€
pls add ā€œsold my feet pics and all, lied about my existence and pretended Iā€™m decentā€. Good accomplishment

• Haha
Trouble in paradise? Guess Omar isnā€™t as dumb as we thoughtā€¦
0212F684-F5D1-4933-9863-287029BBC28D.jpeg

51C505AD-18D4-4731-A301-DDE9A24F02EF.jpeg

so according to 3. Sonia is going off socials when she gets wifed up? šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
These girls are honestly the most confused, hypocritical lunatics Iā€™ve ever encountered. Faeza making disgusting tiktoks with her nasty hoe friends one minute then posting religious content the next. And Sonia acting holier than thou when she clearly doesnā€™t pray (nails) and up until recently had fanfix yet constantly posts islamic posts about how a man should be. The hypocrisy is mind boggling.

Reactions: 15
These girls are honestly the most confused, hypocritical lunatics Iā€™ve ever encountered. Faeza making disgusting tiktoks with her nasty hoe friends one minute then posting religious content the next. And Sonia acting holier than thou when she clearly doesnā€™t pray (nails) and up until recently had fanfix yet constantly posts islamic posts about how a man should be. The hypocrisy is mind boggling.
Itā€™s like scary to see how she constantly romanticizes Islam as if the whole point of living as a Muslim woman is to have a sugar daddy husband and listen to him. I never once in any threads or posts bashed them for not being practicing muslims, but youā€™re just being offensive atp posting stuff like that. You donā€™t want a dayouth husband but your whole feed is tabaruj and hoe central, you want a man that isnt concerned with this world yet all your concerns are materialistic, you want a man that has discipline but you canā€™t even manage to pray when you need to. A non-religious husband is exactly the kind of husband you set yourself up to have by living the way you do, what nonsense. Basically her whole shtick is that sheā€™ll start practicing Islam once her halal man comes into her life. Clearly Sonia you donā€™t worship or fear Allah, you worship men. Khaleejis specifically, and your only fear is not ending up with one. Iā€™m such a clown for ever defending this woman bro.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A non-religious husband is exactly the kind of husband you set yourself up to have by living the way you do, what nonsense
Unsure if even a non religious guy would want to wife up a delusional hypocritical racially confused goldigging thot with a psycho sisā€¦. and IF a non religious guy does want a goldigging wife then there is defo better out there..those with their own beauty and cultureā€¦..

Asif she went back to Morroco and spain again.. would love to find one of those girls she seems to be with in morocco see what theyā€™re about!

Reactions: 6
Asif she went back to Morroco and spain again.. would love to find one of those girls she seems to be with in morocco see what theyā€™re about!
Funnily enough she didnā€™t have friends in every country before she decided to abdandon her snap scams and YT channel..idk if sheā€™s trying to portray some new wealth lifestyle but it ainā€™t fooling no one except minors. Last time I checked wealthy folks have homes they return to and donā€™t keep travelling back to back to cheap destinations. I just love how she and baby sis keep confirming our speculations šŸ˜‚
ED636548-4218-4B64-8C85-7629F3563CF2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funnily enough she didnā€™t have friends in every country before she decided to abdandon her snap scams and YT channel..idk if sheā€™s trying to portray some new wealth lifestyle but it ainā€™t fooling no one except minors. Last time I checked wealthy folks have homes they return to and donā€™t keep travelling back to back to cheap destinations. I just love how she and baby sis keep confirming our speculations šŸ˜‚
View attachment 2345860

I think she means "clients" there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.