Soniaxfyza #11 Bye Soniaxfyza Toxic fam or another scam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure miss Sonia has really changed from Fyzaā€™s ways. Peeped some of the following and there were plenty of bots , 0 followers/ 2 following ratios

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ok so you guys know them better than me apparently because I legit thought she was in France looool

Like WHY do they always do that? Itā€™s obvious they donā€™t mean it as a ā€œthrowbackā€ but at the same time theyā€™re being ambiguous about it so itā€™s on the audience what they think lol

Donā€™t know why this is annoying me but doesnā€™t look like much has changed.

I still think itā€™s a legit separation but will be very short lived (my prediction)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
5B83FEE7-F1D2-4A9E-A1AF-A09340D03797.jpeg
1F7AE6B9-7526-4DB9-97FE-9BA9FE07CA7D.jpeg
Hmm she claimed she doesnā€™t know much about makeup and is more with fashion but posts a makeup tutorialā€¦.then a PR box from boutiqaat with2 of the same cups one for her and one for faiza???? Just not adding upšŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 17
fyza locked sonia out the account and isnā€™t letting her post her new account loool what a salty girl she knows she canā€™t give soniaā€™s page a shoutout bc half the followers would go flocking to soniaā€™s page and fyza would be left with nothing.

just shows how disgusting fyza is, fine you and your sister fell out but at least let her build a platform for herself by giving her page a shoutout after the years of modelling she did for you to help build your business. iā€™m sure sonia has other streams of income but how does fyza sleep at night knowing she could easily help her sister get exposure and build her future but she just wonā€™t help
I saw that. What a nasty thing to do to your own sister. Faeza seems utterly toxic. Must be hard work dealing with her. Also Sonia seems to have dropped the accent a little in the last couple of videos and seems more authentic, nice to see. Good for her and good for staying away from Faeza. If she continues this route of honesty and authenticity sheā€™ll go far without needing a thing from Faeza. I hope she realises she can be her true self and not have to put on an accent or pretend sheā€™s anyone but herself, and people will still like her just as much if not more.

All of this goes to show Faeza was controlling to a degree. Iā€™ll hold my hands up if Iā€™m wrong, but I think they really have fallen out.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1420719View attachment 1420720Hmm she claimed she doesnā€™t know much about makeup and is more with fashion but posts a makeup tutorialā€¦.then a PR box from boutiqaat with2 of the same cups one for her and one for faiza???? Just not adding upšŸ„“
Imagine you trying to build your own thing yet people still associate you as being one half of the ditzy duo and send you stuff in pairsšŸ˜¬ Sonia still has a long way to go before she is recognised for her own talent. Itā€™s a blessing and a curse. If she was loud before, sheā€™d be disliked similarly to Faeza, but bc she hasnā€™t said/done much but only been seen, she has a lot to prove. One thing is for sure, she can stage better pics than her sister whoā€™s Marbella trip just seemed embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fyza the jealous cow must have changed the passwords to their shared platforms (IG, snapchat and YT account) petty ass witch. How bad was their fight that she canā€™t even give a shoutout to Soniaā€™s new pagešŸ„± itā€™s obvious she doesnā€™t support Sonia neither is she happy for her.

Guys I donā€™t think they are still living in the same apartment. It would be too awkward and tense. Whoever this third person is my guess is Sonia is staying with this person for a while until she finds her own little place. There is no way Fyza was ranting on snap about Sonia if Sonia was still living in the apartment.. that would be the final straw. Fyza looked hurt and angry because Sonia had left her on her own in that apartment. The reason Sonia is not posting her new place and bedroom is because itā€™s not her home and sheā€™s a guest there.

However, I do find it strange that she posts the same balcony view from the coca cola arena. It confuses people about where she lives. Iā€™m disappointed about the dishonesty and fakeness on Soniaā€™s stories. I, like many others, thought she was in France thatā€™s her deceiving people and selling a lie. FREE TIP to Sonia: if youā€™re serious about your page then stop using recycled pics from months ago! Youā€™re being dishonest and coming across like a fraud. Just be humble, honest and real even if that means you only have 2 pics to post on your story..

Reactions: 14
Been following the whole ā€˜splitā€™ over the last few days, and while Sonia does seem like the less problematic of the two, I still have some reservations. If she claims that her Mum and sister forced ā€˜influencingā€™ on her and didnā€™t let her finish her education, then no one is forcing her now. She is only 27, and get easily get an education even now, if she wishes. But sheā€™s starting her own page and influencing journey, so she clearly enjoys the lifestyle, fame and clout that it comes with. And the main issue I have is, didnā€™t she actively change her looks amd features to look like Kim Kardashian? She looks more like Kim, than Kim herself! She was not born with this look, is she going to blame her Mum and sister for this too? Did they forced her to undergo all the surgeries? If sheā€™s being open and honest, then maybe itā€™s time time she came clean about her face and surgeries.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does that mean they are living in the same apartment while Faeza allegedly locked Sonia out of their IG and Snapchat? Must be tense in there šŸ‘€
Looks like it because I recognize the bed post behind her. Itā€™s their bed.

Reactions: 3
Fyza the jealous cow must have changed the passwords to their shared platforms (IG, snapchat and YT account) petty ass witch.
Poor Sonia didnā€™t even make the YouTube debut yet.
Also someone pls post Soniaā€™s post once in a while so non insta users can see. I really hope Sonia starts on SC so we can hear her speak and ask Qs on there too but not in an unprofessional rant like faeza. Can someone also explain how ppl can see Sonia is locked out of their shared insta?

In the previous thread someone mentioned Sonia is most grateful for her faith. Did she mean being a Muslim and is so, when and where did she say this?

LOL FYZA GOT COVID, but theyā€™re still in the same apartment on bad terms like what
damn she canā€™t ask her sis to care for her or help her out ouchhh

Reactions: 6
Guys donā€™t fall for this rubbish. They both are compulsive liars. I donā€™t believe for a second that both of them arenā€™t together in this scheme. If Sonia was genuinely getting away from Fyza why the hell would she still pretend to use that dreadful accent. Surely she wouldnā€™t?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
i doubt theyā€™re in the same apartment guys, i think sonia kept their old apartment because from what weā€™ve seen i donā€™t recognise fyzaā€™s backgrounds as much. so sonia got the apartment and fyza got the instagram lol

• Haha
Guys donā€™t fall for this rubbish. They both are compulsive liars. I donā€™t believe for a second that both of them arenā€™t together in this scheme. If Sonia was genuinely getting away from Fyza why the hell would she still pretend to use that dreadful accent. Surely she wouldnā€™t?
Agree and faiza posting on Snapchat sounding pitiful with a pre-recorded saved snap video. There was a white hotel phone behind her. And the next clip sheā€™s petting gumdrop?? Why do they keep lying so much.

surely if this was planned fyza would give sonia a shoutout on their joint page and pretend they ended on civil terms so they could at least get followers and therefore brands wanting to work with them ?

soniaā€™s page isnā€™t going to be bringing in any money for a long long while if she keeps going at this rate so their ā€˜planā€™ (if they have one) has already failed

Reactions: 11
I feel like regardless if this was set up or not (I think it was) sonia shouldnā€™t be getting ads, or business as an influencer. She stood by and took all the money fyza earnt from being a racist horrid lying witch. Sonia lied and was complicit in everything. and quite frankly there is loads of other girls more worthy of influencer career.

Reactions: 19
so sonia got the apartment and fyza got the instagram lol
This sounds like a divorce lmao
Poor gumdrop he was gifted to Sonia by faiza but she kept him

I feel like regardless if this was set up or not (I think it was) sonia shouldnā€™t be getting ads, or business as an influencer. She stood by and took all the money fyza earnt from being a racist horrid lying witch. Sonia lied and was complicit in everything. and quite frankly there is loads of other girls more worthy of influencer career.
exactly I donā€™t think she should be an influencer carrying onwards because if she wants to start afresh after cutting off her only family member (faiza), then she should continue to live on privately and get on w life considering she benefited from faizas horrible past and how they earned that money. Of course I understand itā€™s hard and we donā€™t know bc she may have lectured faiza into changing during all these years which has made her finally cut her off. The only thing left is to come clean and then live on privately so faiza can have that so called karma come for her after ditching Sonia and blocking her out of their insta like that

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.