Soniaxfyza #11 Bye Soniaxfyza Toxic fam or another scam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the end of an era or another sham publicity stunt?? Keep updated via this thread for major ☕
Silly sisters have decided to part ways (business or family🤔) are they reinventing their image or just upto the same ole’ shenanigans but solo? Who is the third wheel/wedge or influence that caused this? Does Sonia have a bae? Stay tuned, read and contribute! Don’t forget to check out the wiki up top and previous threads..back end of #10 contains the start of the break up x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I love how the first of Sonia’s followers is Kim Kardashian when at one point they claimed they didn’t even know who the Kardashian’s were but just so happened to morphe into them😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m starting to question their finances and is the reason why they’ve gone their separate ways. Maybe their skint tits and need earn so Sonia’s now going forward for the both of them. They both seem too keen to stay in Dubai and the only way to continue is to earn a living out there. I wouldn’t be shocked if they’re still joined to the hip… any UAE chickas on here keep a look out!

Reactions: 14
fyza keeping quiet on all socials so she can come back in a few days and be like ‘it’s been so hard i’m really struggling’ so she can get sympathy whereas sonia is in france travelling, free from the shackles of her older sister🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
idk i feel like this is an act, it seemed pretty genuine, i feel like the sisters have gone their own ways, but it’s because they’re skint, fyza was the one being racist, so no brands wanna work with her, now sonias gonna make all the money, if that makes sense😂😂

Reactions: 17
fyza keeping quiet on all socials so she can come back in a few days and be like ‘it’s been so hard i’m really struggling’ so she can get sympathy whereas sonia is in france travelling, free from the shackles of her older sister🤣🤣
thats def what’s going to happen lmao

Reactions: 5
It’s hard to believe it’s a legit split when they are still in the same apartment. Sonia is doing photo dumps she traveled weeks ago.

it’s kinda looking like “hey Sonia we need brand endorsement and PR packages again, so pretend we split up”

• Heart
It’s hard to believe it’s a legit split when they are still in the same apartment. Sonia is doing photo dumps she traveled weeks ago.

it’s kinda looking like “hey Sonia we need brand endorsement and PR packages again, so pretend we split up”
LITERALLY
that’s what i think too, but they might have had a real argument since they were both bashing each other. fyza said that sonia doesn’t wanna be on social media no more, it’s just gonna be her but then whys sonia starting her own instagram, it doesn’t make sense to me lol

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not Sonia living it up in France while Faeza is nowhere to be found 😂
Those are old snaps babes, Cannes film festival ended in May, she was there just before Fyza went marbs in the off-peak season like the broke ass toad she is x

• Haha
Those are old snaps babes, Cannes film festival ended in May, she was there just before Fyza went marbs in the off-peak season like the broke ass toad she is x
You know I always wonder why they don’t post normal vids of them hanging around while traveling, and never on instagram, they just post pics of their food and their hands in fake and/or old jewelry.
Just so weird to me, coz while traveling it’s the best time to show at least the shops they go to, new makeup they (allegedly) are buying…etc.

I mean it’s obvious they’re making those pics as ambiguous as possible so they can recycle them but still oh so weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thought this was supposed to be a fresh start for Sonia meanwhile shes recycling old S+F content, make it make sense looool

Im starting to think this whole thing was a stunt too now to gain more publicity and more brand deals. Faeza was the one running her horse mouth on camera meanwhile Sonia is "clean" in that sense which is why Sonia is now separate and they put on a show and now they're radio silent about the whole situation.. they almost got us 🤯 🤯 🤯

• Heart
fyza locked sonia out the account and isn’t letting her post her new account loool what a salty girl she knows she can’t give sonia’s page a shoutout bc half the followers would go flocking to sonia’s page and fyza would be left with nothing.

just shows how disgusting fyza is, fine you and your sister fell out but at least let her build a platform for herself by giving her page a shoutout after the years of modelling she did for you to help build your business. i’m sure sonia has other streams of income but how does fyza sleep at night knowing she could easily help her sister get exposure and build her future but she just won’t help

• Heart
Soniaaaa is so slyyyy! Posting France on one story then posting gifted shite on another. Like wtf girl to be a good liar you have to have a good memory.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does that mean they are living in the same apartment while Faeza allegedly locked Sonia out of their IG and Snapchat? Must be tense in there 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.