Songs that you hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seasons in the sun - Terry Jacks - awful dirge that reminds me of a boring ex who loved it

Reactions: 11
Gold dust - DJ Fresh. It was at a certain point of a running mega mix I used to listen and it reminds me of feeling like I was dying.

Reactions: 3
Seasons in the sun - Terry Jacks - awful dirge that reminds me of a boring ex who loved it
I'm ageing myself now but I recall as teenagers discussing with horror that the song was about someone who had died. That's how innocent we were back then folks!

Reactions: 4
Murder on the dancefloor. The horse has gone beyond being dead and beaten - at this point it’s already been through the glue factory

Reactions: 13
Denise lesalle my toot toot
Keep on moving by Soul to Soul….Back to life by them is shite too.
Angels by Robbie
2 princes by spin doctors
Things can only get better by Dream
The Best by Tina turner ….detest it .
I will always love you by Whitney
I hate Hotel California with a passion .

Reactions: 3
I was wholeheartedly with you until the last one
---
Barbara's Rhubarb Bar
I’ve never heard of this, I thought I was in the jack Monroe thread for a sec

Reactions: 4
We Are The Champions
Don't Stop Me Now
The Show Must Go On

Queen's worst songs IMO.

Listening to the radio at work, I noticed some songs which are much worse covers of, or heavily sample these ones:
Dragostea Din Tei (Numa Numa) - O-Zone
Gangster's Paradise - Coolio
Just A Girl - No Doubt
Whenever, Wherever - Shakira
They all sound like that kind of bland pop music that you hear in the background of The Only Way Is Essex.

Reactions: 6
Micheal Jackson - Smooth Criminal. The constant "Annie, are you okay!" seems like onset of dementia.

Reactions: 11
Because my next door neighbour saw a ray of sunshine today and is currently shirtless in his back garden blasting his terrible TERRIBLE music taste..

Sweet Caroline
Country Roads
Hey! Baby
Rhinestone Cowboy

Honestly makes me angry

Can I just add this man is also early 30s, wtf is he doing listening to Country fucking Roads ffs

Reactions: 13
I'm in the mood for dancing -The Nolans.

Its so overplayed and I'm just getting sick of hearing it everywhere.

Reactions: 5
Lovely Day by Bill Withers. Just for how long he holds that note:
"and I know it's gonna be, a lovely daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay".

Reactions: 12