Something you do as an adult that if you told your younger self they'd laugh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting make up on for fun! My younger self hated make up but slowly I've transformed to loving it. Never feel like I'm fully awake if I haven't spent some time putting something on, even if its only eyebrow gel or mascara!

Practising writing the Christmas cards before actually writing them! Younger me would piss herself laughing and roll her eyes.

Something I did rather than something I now do: I'd have laughed once if informed I would one day model nude for art students, as I did for a time.

Watching the folding lady on Instagram (I love her) and folding sodding towels and bed sheets to within an inch of their lives 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Joining the National Trust. As a child I thought it was so naff when my parents dragged me to different places. Yet now here I am with my membership, dragging my own children to those places.

My children moan so much about it that when we were on holiday earlier this year I told them it was the law in Wales that when you are there you had to visit a castle. It kept them quiet for a while but I thought they realised I was joking...until we went away to the North East in Oct and they asked if it was law there too! I said yes 😎

• Haha
Joining the National Trust. As a child I thought it was so naff when my parents dragged me to different places. Yet now here I am with my membership, dragging my own children to those places.

My children moan so much about it that when we were on holiday earlier this year I told them it was the law in Wales that when you are there you had to visit a castle. It kept them quiet for a while but I thought they realised I was joking...until we went away to the North East in Oct and they asked if it was law there too! I said yes 😎
as a welsh person, that should be a law 🤣