Something Good That Happened Today...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been offered a new build house I simply cannot afford yet I have passed financial checks 😂

don’t worry I needed a good giggle after my grandads funeral on Monday x

For the record I know I can’t afford it’s proving to the housing people that I can’t 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It hasn't happened yet because its happening tomorrow but I posted tonight incase I don't have time tomorrow. My daughter is finally getting to collect her gorgeous little lhasa apso puppy and take him home 😁😁😁. We are so excited and can't wait to meet him. I'm so happy I actually feel a bit emotional 🥰🥰🥰🤗🤗🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Had a long video chat with one of my best friends, he's been having quite a hard time recently. We laughed so much our faces ached, our ribs were sore and we had tears streaming 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 2
One of my students asked me if she could show something to the class during our first virtual lesson of the day. Today was our last day of virtual learning before they are back in school on Monday. I said yes. She said nothing, then held up a notebook upon which she’d written “Well done everybody! 💗

I nearly cried.

Then, during our final virtual lesson, another child (who is generally a pretty reluctant learner) asked if she could show something at the end. Again, I said yes. It was a drawing of her, smiling, wearing her school uniform, because she’s ‘excited to come back to school’.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I FINALLY GOT THE EMAIL!!!
Been doing assessments and tests and vetting since October and at 9pm I finally received The E-mail giving me my start date for my new job. The training is a million miles from where I live (3.5 hours by train) and it takes weeeeks however I’ll be provided with accommodation Mon-Fri. I could honestly cry with relief 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The gradual lifting of the current lockdown rules, starting with the re-opening of schools and changes to care home rules.

It could still go pear-shaped of course, but its been almost a year since the first lockdown, and we can't stay in this situation forever

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thought the bottom mic on my iPhone was busted - turns out it was just filthy. Cleaned it out with a toothpick and it’s now working again.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My little boy has been babbling so much today! He's improved loads the last week, I was getting so worried so it's so nice to see/hear

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just waiting for my guarantors checks to come back and I'll be able to sign the contract for somewhere much bigger and nicer to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I ordered a fridge off very last week then cancelled the order as we found it cheaper elsewhere. I had an email to say cancelled but it still showed as processing in the app, assumed it was just a glitch on the app as I'd had the email. Anyway, other half has just text and said the fridge has turned up. No money has gone from my bank and there's nothing on my credit account. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1