@sofynicoledobson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not a shiny face, it’s ’a dewy glow’ she absolutely loves herself.! Her getting dressed reels make me cringe

Wow! Her new reel getting her face ready is something else. So much swearing.
I’m not opposed to a swear word myself and I do use them more than I should 🫣 but that’s just unnecessary so cringe, you can tell she’s done it to get people commenting like hahah you’re so funny it only works if it’s natural and that was not!

Reactions: 1
Who wears a full face of makeup to walk around Centre Parcs pet you’ve got the wrong shade, never mind marinate, looks like you’ve been tangoed, bitch!

She literally shows her body to the whole of Instagram but going to the pool makes her feel uncomfortable

Reactions: 4
cant (or wont?) take her kids swimming because of her legs but can prance about semi naked with said legs on show to 160k followers think these instahuns make up these issues to drum up content tbh!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Why is she always bright Orange?
We get it sofy you are trying to be relatable for likes by showing every inch of you imperfections.
I think at this point you need to get a life?
Those poor kids when they are a bit older!
She’s not in shape at all

Reactions: 3
Awful colour face. Awful earings. A space raider shaped head. This face makes me feel sick. End of.

She had one bad comment. ONE. Real influencers get hundreds per day. She must feel like shes made it with her one. Dick.
She screen shot it 12 seconds after they left it…. You put your whole body (literally) online you have to accept some people are going to have an opinion on it. She uses it for relevant content. The girl is a lil wierdo and I’m sorry but I don’t need to see her half minge first thing in a morning.

Why is she always bright Orange? For someone who is supposedly so into make-up and the like, you’d think she could get a decent colour match for herself. She looks like she’s dripping in Orange foundation constantly