Sofie's World

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please, InstaStories just to fulfill her showing all of her gifted items: cardi, jacket and the pram (with gifted practically invisible)

Reactions: 1
She posted a mini birth vlog on insta. I wonder if she went into it planning to record all this to share publicly or if she decided to do so at the hospital when she realized the baby was taking her time so it was a way to kill time

She posted a mini birth vlog on insta. I wonder if she went into it planning to record all this to share publicly or if she decided to do so at the hospital when she realized the baby was taking her time so it was a way to kill time
I do love the contrast to Kylie's depiction of medieval times. Makes me think even more it was due to K's stank ass attitude and not following Dr's orders.

Reactions: 2
(Sorry to post here, but she doesnā€™t have her own threadā€¦yet)

A master class on moving to Italy? From an obnoxiously wealthy person who doesnā€™t have to work a normal job or learn the language in order to get by? Groundbreaking.

(Sorry to post here, but she doesnā€™t have her own threadā€¦yet)

A master class on moving to Italy? From an obnoxiously wealthy person who doesnā€™t have to work a normal job or learn the language in order to get by? Groundbreaking.
Right?! All of these influencers with obvious money to start are so tiring. Does she mention step 1 is getting a settlement from Ryan Seacrest?? Lol

Sorry guys, I know she doesnā€™t really fit the ā€œbillā€ since she isnā€™t as expat, but rather because of being able to travel abroad and live lavishly because she was dating a guy three decades older.

• Haha
Sorry guys, I know she doesnā€™t really fit the ā€œbillā€ since she isnā€™t as expat, but rather because of being able to travel abroad and live lavishly because she was dating a guy three decades older.
I'm curious, must watch this weekend lol. I had completely forgotten about her.

Who is she? I'd never heard of her (shocking with her 475 followers šŸ¤£) I only got half way through before I got to annoyed, so odd to be in a relationship for "3 or 4years" when you don't see a future

• Haha
Who is she? I'd never heard of her (shocking with her 475 followers šŸ¤£) I only got half way through before I got to annoyed, so odd to be in a relationship for "3 or 4years" when you don't see a future
I think that woman who went to Italy go be an au pair but hated the kids? Lol

• Haha
Btw on the IG reel Sofie posted about being discharged from the hospital, Cheryl (NonStopParis, who used to have a channel and made videos with Sofie and Zoey) complimented her for being a good mom and Sofie responded ā€œtakes one to know oneā€ so I guess that Cheryl has a kid now. Wonder if she took her channel down when she found out she was going to have a baby? Kudos to her then for keeping her kid off the internet lol

Btw on the IG reel Sofie posted about being discharged from the hospital, Cheryl (NonStopParis, who used to have a channel and made videos with Sofie and Zoey) complimented her for being a good mom and Sofie responded ā€œtakes one to know oneā€ so I guess that Cheryl has a kid now. Wonder if she took her channel down when she found out she was going to have a baby? Kudos to her then for keeping her kid off the internet lol
I saw her on, I'm pretty sure, Cou Cou Emily's IG a few months ago and saw she had a child. They did a weekend together in the countryside. I never followed NSP, and her IG was private when I tried to peep lol.

Cheryl seems fo have befriended every expat on the socials.

Cheryl stopped doing videos 5ish years ago, when she started dating her current boyfriend. She had a baby around five or six months ago. She was always one of the better travel vloggers imo.

Maybe Zoey felt in a rush to find ā€œthe oneā€ after seeing all of her youtuber friends having kids and being in long, steady relationships.

Eh?? Who is that other person?

1. That's a LOT of freaking mold.

2. Why are you "renting" to someone and you don't change out a mattress immediately? Disgusting.

I have to rewatch this for bits I missed.

Edit: This woman is SO WEIRD. How did I guess she was from LA? šŸ˜‚ She goes from this to later hating Italy, Italians, life, etc. If you click it should link directly despite saying removed.

---
Wow, Oliveoilmommy may be a creepy trad weirdo but Livia is legit cray cray. She thinks OOM and her husband's family are involved with the kidnapping of her missing friend from LA. šŸ¤£ PSA: even prescription drugs in large quantities are bad. šŸ˜…

@moronglace You've opened up a whole THING here. Lol

Last edited:
Eh?? Who is that other person?

1. That's a LOT of freaking mold.

2. Why are you "renting" to someone and you don't change out a mattress immediately? Disgusting.

I have to rewatch this for bits I missed.

Edit: This woman is SO WEIRD. How did I guess she was from LA? šŸ˜‚ She goes from this to later hating Italy, Italians, life, etc. If you click it should link directly despite saying removed.

---
Wow, Oliveoilmommy may be a creepy trad weirdo but Livia is legit cray cray. She thinks OOM and her husband's family are involved with the kidnapping of her missing friend from LA. šŸ¤£ PSA: even prescription drugs in large quantities are bad. šŸ˜…

@moronglace You've opened up a whole THING here. Lol
I canā€™t believe someone managed to be 100x creepier and stranger than OOM.

I hadn't heard of Livia before--thankfully. And I suppose OOM & Co didn't have time to get a new mattress given the situation. It's just all so bizarre and gross lol. But also, this Livia has children? Where are they? I feel bad for her cats!
---
O....kayyyy. Wow. She needs help.

Last edited: