Sofie's World

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious people are tagglimg the Michelin guide 🤣 kacies fans are hilariously naive
They're naive and think everything works like it does in the US. Nobody's getting fired over this lol.

Reactions: 2
Kacie makes me cringe as a fellow American. She's not culturally curious, is she? (nothing new) I just know she's going to embarrass herself in London with her lack of knowledge about anything. I constantly have to fight off the "Americans are all stupid ignorant Trump voter" stereotype in Italy and she only demonstrates it. Not knowing the underground is called the Tube, but also admitting she assumed when she first got to Italy, everyone called it "the subway" made me physically tighten up. 🙈

I'm fortunate I got to travel while at University, but I knew these things BEFORE that because I had always dreamed of leaving lol. I read, I studied, I listened to "foreign" music, etc. I can never understand people who are so insular.

Kacie makes me cringe as a fellow American. She's not culturally curious, is she? (nothing new) I just know she's going to embarrass herself in London with her lack of knowledge about anything. I constantly have to fight off the "Americans are all stupid ignorant Trump voter" stereotype in Italy and she only demonstrates it. Not knowing the underground is called the Tube, but also admitting she assumed when she first got to Italy, everyone called it "the subway" made me physically tighten up. 🙈

I'm fortunate I got to travel while at University, but I knew these things BEFORE that because I had always dreamed of leaving lol. I read, I studied, I listened to "foreign" music, etc. I can never understand people who are so insular.
As a londoner Im so excited to see what she does here. Even her wuestion about what to do in london or whatever, london is huge, you need to somewhat narrow down where, she lived in New York, how does she not get that?
Her not knowing about anything outside the US despite living abroad and having vicisted other countries is just proof that travel doesn't necessarily broaden the mind.

Making a thread as we speak
---
As promised:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
New Sofie Q&A... the fact that she got a new camera and microphone tells us that she doesn't plan to stop YTing any time soon...

Reactions: 1
Spare me! How many times does she say she hadn't done anything for a while and it's too difficult to get around?! 🙄 Ooooh she's been soooo tired and a homebody. Emilio as a freelancer has evidently already been home for months?! And will be home for a month after the birth. Plus Almond Mom is also arriving for at least a month. She rubs me the wrong way so much anymore. What a princess.

I don't understand her maternity leave timeline. She makes it sound as if she only took off the last two months, as per law/contract. However we know...and she's said...she has been off work since her first trimester. 🧐 Did she take mental health leave, maybe?

Who asked the Sari question?! 🤣 Pile, perhaps? Lol

Don't forget to check out her Amazon Storefront! 🤗😂😂

Is she ever going to address why she didn't have to work almost her entire pregnancy? She said in the video that she works remotely and they get the last two months of pregnancy off, so why hasn’t she worked in like at least six months

Sorry, not sure where to post. But it doesn't seem like OOM is reaching any high level of followers anyway. 😵💫
IMG_20240223_132612.jpg

Also, poor Sofie. So tired, Dr said a while back to stay home due to early contractions, can't work (from home). And yet... I don't think I've ever known a pregnant person who got so many massages and spa treatments. Even non-pregnant people😂

IMG_20240223_174030.jpg
IMG_20240223_174345.jpg

• Haha
Oh, sad Sofie's abuelo died. He was really cute and the party we saw didn't seem a year ago. It must be tough on her she can't be there.

I feel bad for her losing someone important when she’s so close to giving birth.

Well, Sofie has had her baby. This will be a new era of content, family/baby.

I wonder what name they chose.

Her baby’s name is Kaia Rose.

I still think it’s weird her mom said “Baby X” when she was pregnant lol
---
I just realized that Kaia is very similar to Katia.

Her baby’s name is Kaia Rose.

I still think it’s weird her mom said “Baby X” when she was pregnant lol
---
I just realized that Kaia is very similar to Katia.
Just saw!

Her mom commented it is hard to leave her. Wasn't she supposed to stay a month?

She made a big deal about naming the baby something that would be easy for Italians and Americans to pronounce/spell and she picked... Kaia??

• Haha
She made a big deal about naming the baby something that would be easy for Italians and Americans to pronounce/spell and she picked... Kaia??
Im waiting for her to complain that everyone is calling her Gaia
---
This looks really unappetizing

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Weird, since recently IG has been hiding possibly "problematic" comments (and often I am confused why some fall in there) and this one is in the regular section and 2. still there. 😵💫