Sofie Hagen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly!! She’s not gonna be happy until her flat looks like a dingy cave
Right? She loves everything dark and England is not the country of light and sunshine lol For someone so concerned by her mental health, it seems strange.

Reactions: 3
Right? She loves everything dark and England is not the country of light and sunshine lol For someone so concerned by her mental health, it seems strange.
Sofie said yesterday that the state of the kitchen is affecting their mental health so much that they couldn't release the next episode of MOHPod as planned. 😳

Think the chaos has become overwhelming. As someone else said, Sofie's mental health would probably benefit from a good clear out and declutter, not from buying even more things to stuff in that little flat to achieve some maximalist aesthetic.

Reactions: 5
I've always thought most quick diy fixes or cheats look quite tit and she has proved this. Why does she want a dark blue kitchen with black handles??

Reactions: 7
I understand wanting to make the space you’re in nice even if it’s temporary, but it’s so many changes... imagine how stressful it will be when the time comes to move out, the massive list of things that will need to be changed back 😕

I understand wanting to make the space you’re in nice even if it’s temporary, but it’s so many changes... imagine how stressful it will be when the time comes to move out, the massive list of things that will need to be changed back 😕
Don't think she has any intention of changing anything back. She already said that she's willing to sacrifice her deposit.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
yeah, I have never used that vinyl stuff but I imagine it must be pretty hard to remove? wouldn't it make the surfaces all sticky afterwards as well?
I thought I was messy but the clutter in her kitchen is stressful even for me, totally agree she would benefit from just getting rid of loads of stuff rather than all this poorly done decor changes

Reactions: 3
What if it costs more than her deposit?
Don't know if Sofie realises that tenants are liable for costs if the cost of the damages exceeds the deposit amount!

I know that not everyone is fond of landlords - but at the end of the day Sofie is damaging someone else's property which is a pretty crappy move. Especially when Sofie has mentioned that their landlord permitted Sofie to paint the walls and storied about how quickly the landlord replaced the oven with a brand new one after they moved in. It seems like Sofie's landlord has been responsive and flexible and now Sofie is well and truly taking the piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes and the apartment looked quite clean and easy to personalize/decorate (a bit). I know some landlords will rent you a slum for the price of a palace. But this one seemed ok and certainly didn't need all that big changes/mess.

I thought the kitchen looked fine as was, and the white cabinets looked better than the dark blue.

Reactions: 9
What if it costs more than her deposit?
It very likely has already exceeded that - tbh the tiles & mastic alone would be over a grand to replace 😬

LLs can pursue for additional costs but usually tenants that cause that much damage don’t have the means to cover it so they give up. She clearly does though, she may just end up paying to save face

It very likely has already exceeded that - tbh the tiles & mastic alone would be over a grand to replace 😬

LLs can pursue for additional costs but usually tenants that cause that much damage don’t have the means to cover it so they give up. She clearly does though, she may just end up paying to save face
I hope she continues and does whatever else is in the flat, I need this entertainment to get me though lockdown :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.