Sofie Hagen #2 For someone who’s supposed to be a comedian, she’s really not very funny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it what they call apple shape? I've seen a lot of women like this (and more men).

Reactions: 2
Isn't it what they call apple shape? I've seen a lot of women like this (and more men).
this is 100% my body shape, weight distributes round my stomach/hips/thighs and not particularly on my legs or arms

I always say (fondly) that my legs are like hosepipes propping up a bean bag 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also CAN WE TALK about that Ocado shop! The sheer amount of no expense spared processed crap! The 22 individual coke cans! The freezer drawer of magnums! The other of Dr Oetker! Obsessed!

Reactions: 3
Also CAN WE TALK about that Ocado shop! The sheer amount of no expense spared processed crap! The 22 individual coke cans! The freezer drawer of magnums! The other of Dr Oetker! Obsessed!
No wonder she had no money for Hank's vet treatment if she's spending all her cash on magnums!

Seeing the old exercise bike in their shed has reminded me of the peloton. I wonder if that has been used?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If your opinion doesn’t match hers
it’s met with aggression.

I hate how allowing yourself to be treated poorly automatically aligns with gaslighting suggesting abuse. Being in a crap ‘situationship’ is on her. No accountability.

Reactions: 5
Sofie has infuriated me since she tried to argue that advertisements about obesity being linked to cancer was some kind of attack on fat people.
As people politely pointed out on her Instagram that Its it’s fine for people to know that certain things can increase the risk of or cause cancer, and then make choices or changes where they can, if they feel the need or want to.
But nope.
It was an attack and should be outlawed.
They infuriate me with their smug, self righteous shout-down-any-other-opinion-unless-it’s-wearing-a canvas-onesie attitude.
🙄

Reactions: 6
Cool… so the latest reel shows she’s got a Mac Studio, plus keyboard and mouse. I suspect a stand-alone Apple monitor too. We already know she has the max out top of the range £2.5k MacBook. I’m thinking MINIMUM £7.5k of Apple gear, for what? Posting stories?

I REALLY need to know about this grumpy curmudgeon’s personal finances cos something’s not adding up! Does her dad OWN DENMARK or something? Why is she renting in Croydon?!?

Reactions: 7
Pretty sure she has also bought that ridiculously expensive office chair that she admonished someone in her stories for suggesting. Can't remember exactly but I'm sure it was about £1k +

• Wow
She spares herself nothing. It's either a fckton of credit card debt or mega rich family - she's a marginally successful comedian with a small Patreon. It's not three Deliveroos a day money! It's not four figure office chair money! It's not £78 per month Peloton subscription money!

She spares herself nothing. It's either a fckton of credit card debt or mega rich family - she's a marginally successful comedian with a small Patreon. It's not three Deliveroos a day money! It's not four figure office chair money! It's not £78 per month Peloton subscription money!
I have a feeling she must have a lot of debt, I'm sure she has mentioned her mum not being well off and her dad being a bit of a deadbeat. The spending is outrageous when she then asks for cash for Hank's care.

She has spoken before about debt and having no savings. It seems like whenever money comes in (like probably for the shows she just did) she spends it all immediately.

Reactions: 4