Sobriety jack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully by living on his own he's exposed himself to more dangers that will ultimately sort him once and for all

Reactions: 2
50 grand on a caravan and he’s got no heating in the bedroom and the bed looks like a rickety old metal thing

Reactions: 1
50 grand on a caravan and he’s got no heating in the bedroom and the bed looks like a rickety old metal thing
Looks narrow as duck, would have been better on a canal boat. Also, carpet in the kitchen?

Not much thought. Lots of money chucked in to something that is only going to lose value

I don’t believe he’s bought it, I think he’s just renting there or something. He said his brother owns several caravan sites?

Reactions: 1
I don’t believe he’s bought it, I think he’s just renting there or something. He said his brother owns several caravan sites?
Makes sense..

I imagine mum has asked her better son to get him the duck out of the house and he's just shoehorned him out the way

Reactions: 2
What's the deal with this guy?
He's just shown his 💩 in the toilet bowl and got some of it on his hand, he cleaned it by spitting on his hands and rubbing them together 😟

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Angel Goddess this morning going for Jack lol, in no fan but he had not done anything. She has repeatedly said get this on the FYP, she wants to be another CLA.

• Haha
Reactions: 3