Snowpiercer - TV Show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd imagine the CG work and all the other stuff needed to get it ready to air would at least double the cost.

Must have just decided it wasn't worth it. Budgets are really coming under pressure.

Places don't have the money these days to chuck about sadly.

I'm watching the series right now, somewhere in early season two and can't decide if it's good or not. Given that they seem to have a season four lying around that now nobody seems to want to fork over the money for, I don't seem to be quite alone with that assessment.

The story is intriguing, but at least in the series so far, there are things that I feel should be better explained but simply aren't. Why aren't they tryig to shelter in one place if they've got loss-free energy solved? I get that the train is their supply and shelter, but it seems quite impractical. Maybe it's better in the movie or graphic novel.

Pointless violence parties in the series. Yes, loaded feelings are part of this whole trope of end-of-the-world survivors, but I didn't need to see that. Always feels like that they ran out of script but still had some airtime and then the producers went like "I've got an idea, let's see how a frozen arm shatters"...:sick:

My very personal problem with all these series and movies: Whyyyy would I bother to be on that train? Seriously, if the end of the world is around the corner, I don't see myself fighting to be one of the last folks trying to not peg it. Media has probably done a number on me here, but any piece I've seen about it doesn't exactly look like a picnic I want to be in.

I havenā€™t watched all of the current season.
But has anyone seen one of the actresses exposing the producers for doing a full body scan of the main actors. So they can potentially use these scans to create new seasons with AI instead of the actors