Snowpiercer - TV Show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody been watching this series?
I am loving it so far. I haven’t seen the film, although now I am curious to find it and watch it.
those who have seen both versions - any startling differences between the storyline in each?
🚅❄🚅

Reactions: 1
I loved it and literally watched it in two days. I didn’t realise there was a film, I’ll have to find it and watch it

I watched the film maybe sometime last year/early this year and I watched one episode of the series but just couldn't get into it. The movie did a great job of telling a story and to be honest I just didn't vibe with knowing any depths of the characters! I might give the series another go as I really enjoyed the film I just felt like maybe the series might be dragged out.

Really enjoyed the series, the movie is marginally better but I think that’s because it has a beginning, middle and end. I hate waiting for a new series to come out.
Have to say *spoiler* ....
I was disappointed they didn’t show Sean Bean at the end of the series. I’d been waiting for that since the season 2 trailers came out.

Has anybody been watching this series?
I am loving it so far. I haven’t seen the film, although now I am curious to find it and watch it.
those who have seen both versions - any startling differences between the storyline in each?
🚅❄🚅
This series is so good, have binged watched this.

Regards,
Kevin J. Hodge

I was thinking of watching the series but just found the film so weird?
just wasn’t for me at all!

I've been watching the Netflix series and didn't realise there's a film. If I was to watch the film, should I wait until the end of series 2?

I really haven't enjoyed it at all, yet I can't stop watching!? I think it's so tacky. I loved the start of the first series but I really found it dissapointing they so quickly aired Melanie's secret. Series 2 is so bad compared to the first.

I've quite enjoyed this second series even though Sean bean drives me up the wall but at the same time I feel like not much has happened and i didn't realise the next two eps are the season finale already!

I've been watching the Netflix series and didn't realise there's a film. If I was to watch the film, should I wait until the end of series 2?
I haven't watched the film personally but I know its completely different actors and stuff so not sure if it gives much away about the series. You may still be better off waiting just incase

Watching S1 of tv series, I love Daveed Diggs he’s one of my favourite members of the Hamilton cast

I haven't watched the film personally but I know its completely different actors and stuff so not sure if it gives much away about the series. You may still be better off waiting just incase
I googled the film and have to say that I like the cast line-up, so will definitely watch it. But, yeah, I think I'll wait til I've watched the series and the memory of it has faded sightly.

I quite enjoyed the final 2 eps of this season and really hope we get a third. Tv shows I enjoy seem to have a habit of getting cancelled right at the good point 😔

I quite enjoyed the final 2 eps of this season and really hope we get a third. Tv shows I enjoy seem to have a habit of getting cancelled right at the good point 😔
3rd season has already been confirmed 😁 think they have just started filming.

really enjoyed this as well, looking forward to see where they go with this.

think i’ll have to watch the film now and see how they differ.

I’m enjoying it just the last two episodes to go so glad to here there’s going to be a 3rd season

What really annoys me with Netflix is they kept showing the pic of Ned stark while watching season 1. They could at least wait for him to arrive before constantly showing you Mr Wilfred is coming.

I enjoyed the second season more but it was totally different.

Can't really compare it to the movie, that was clearly defined and set out where as a TV show will keep running for as long as people keep watching usually. Although with the movie it's easier to suspend critical thinking that they've cracked perpetual energy and yet they spend their time moving on a train and not using the engine somewhere stationary. Following a bit of wind in the UK the lines are often need clearing and the track maintained regularly, yet this one circles the globe.

What was the whole point of Jose and the other cold man walking the train when anyone could just put suits on? They've shoehorned in that whole scientist cold engineering even though it's got no practical use other than that one scene where the vents were opened.

Are we to assume people, like the carriages that were split off, are dead even if we don't see them die?

I wish they'd show more scenery, the Tibet sutff was nice.

S3 starts a week on wed, but episodes will be released weekly

Reactions: 2
I didn't hate season 3, but it felt like a half season. I wish I'd waited until season 4 and watched them together.